Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What portfolio app do you use?  (Read 378 times)
dimitrismakris

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

Hi all,

We have recently launched BlockHero (https://blockhero.ai/). It is an easy, neat, and reliable mobile app to keep track of your cryptocurrency investments with live updates and support for multiple languages.

You may download it and send us your feedback!

Thanks in advance!

serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

I use Blockfolio because it is very easy for me also light easy access to use for other applications I have never tried it. the friendship of his other friends also use Blockfolio
TukiCripto

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

I find myself checking the prices on my phone often, of course, I won't panic sell but I was just wondering what's the best/simplest portfolio app? (I use Android).
Alternatively, you can try the FinTab app. It is very convenient to work with him, the information is quickly updated. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2193271.new#new
MariaHoume

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:34:34 AM

I find myself checking the prices on my phone often, of course, I won't panic sell but I was just wondering what's the best/simplest portfolio app? (I use Android).
Alternatively, you can try the FinTab app. It is very convenient to work with him, the information is quickly updated. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2193271.new#new
I would love to use such an application. how much will it cost to subscribe for a week or a month? Somebody already tried this app FinTab ?
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:40:42 AM

Blockfolio and CoinStat are both perfectly cool to use. I have been using the two and enjoy the usage. Simple and flexible to use, plus user friendly interface. You can set an alarm on the CoinStat to tell you when your target price got hit on each coin that you set it for.
IllaoiCripto

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

I would love to use such an application. how much will it cost to subscribe for a week or a month? Somebody already tried this app FinTab ?
The application is completely free, if you just want to see information about the coins and their schedules, if you need forecasts, as well as more detailed access to coins and projects, then you have to pay$ 19 per month.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

The porfolio that ill use for now is Blockfolio because it was be easy to use of it and the prices of the coins you have was exactly correct. I'm using also Delta app and it was look like to blockfolio but they have some different similarities.
AndronBelikoFF

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

I used the blockfolio. Soon the icodrops will finish their portfolio APP to the end. Although it is already working well now.

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

currently only using built-in portfolio on each exchanges like binance,kucoin,etc.
Or if you have some tokens on your ETH address, you actually can track the tokens on etherscan.io, really have well information for our tokens

Tozex

Powered by,
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

Thanks for your advice. I also drew attention to the mobile application FinTab. I have already downloaded and installed it on my tablet, I use it for free, I study the full potential of the application.
GuruBitov

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:24:53 AM

Thanks for your advice. I also drew attention to the mobile application FinTab. I have already downloaded and installed it on my tablet, I use it for free, I study the full potential of the application.
I do not understand only one thing, tell me, what benefits will I get in FinTab, if I buy a paid subscription for a month, for $ 19?
madhukk

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:04:09 AM

The porfolio that ill use for now is Blockfolio because it was be easy to use of it and the prices of the coins you have was exactly correct. I'm using also Delta app and it was look like to blockfolio but they have some different similarities
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:12:43 AM

The porfolio that ill use for now is Blockfolio because it was be easy to use of it and the prices of the coins you have was exactly correct. I'm using also Delta app and it was look like to blockfolio but they have some different similarities
Yet, blockfolio is still a better way to manage your portfolio in Android. I'll recommend this one also to you guys for those who haven't have any portfolio app, it such a worthy app.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:14:46 AM

You can try using BitUniverse or Delta apps as it very easy to used, but ensure there is an internet connection with you. Blockfolio isn't good enough to used since it always logging and never shows current price(base on my experience).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
lexalebas

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Crypto_Walet

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

You can try using BitUniverse or Delta apps as it very easy to used, but ensure there is an internet connection with you. Blockfolio isn't good enough to used since it always logging and never shows current price(base on my experience).
Also advise you to check this portfolio program -  FinTab! You can read about it here: http://fintab.io/

Пeшкa -  этo пoтeнциaльный фepзь, a КpиптoBaлeт - этo бyдyщий КpиптoTyз!
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:31:42 AM

I am enjoying the blockfolio right now, aside from the fact that you can add any tokens you want, you can monitor the prices if its goes down or not. The only thing i like this application is that, you dont need to login everytime you open, it will just pop up all the tokens you added and the current value of all your tokens.

Maybe ill try another one, but its going to be useless for me, if everytime i check my portfolio because i am not into trading, i am a long term investor.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:37:16 AM

I always look on my blockfolio since I am just starting to trade. In fact, only coins from the bounty campaigns I participated filled my blockfolio app. Blockfolio is suitable at android phone and it is user friendly where we can handle it eventhough we don't have enough knowledge in cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:53:34 AM

It's blockfolio for me.And yeah it's still work for me many people say it's old fashioned or something but I don't have any problem with it.But yeah it have some problem like wrong graph.They add token pretty slow and coin icons more slow.thats it.There is more good app and one of them is delta delta is fine but I don't like it.And crypto space is one more good option.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

I've been using blockfolio to track my holdings. I has a very basic UI and most of the features I need are there; no complications or other unnecessary buttons and ads. Though some of the exchanges that a certain coin was listed into might not show up there.

HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

I do not understand only one thing, tell me, what benefits will I get in FinTab, if I buy a paid subscription for a month, for $ 19?
On a paid basis, you will get full access to the application FinTab resources, for example, Unlimited number of portfolios and Integration with exchanges via API.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: