Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROR  (Read 4186 times)
rampalija

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:51:47 PM

Not enough coins, huge advantage to early miners. Doubt it but good luck.
What advantage did Satoshi have mining early? Enough has been said.

Is this from crack?

Not enough coins for what?  For you?

Satoshi sat by himself and mined BTC for months...hell, BTC was a nerdy little secret for a year before reaching any kind of notoriety.  Don't give me that 'early miner benefit' bull shit. lol

The "not enough coins" argument is laughable, from a money supply perspective.  It shows mathematical ignorance.  Mainstream media also laughed at Bitcoin because it's "finite" but currency needs to be abundant so to flow, which is a statement of ignorance as well.

Here's some basic math to show it depends on the dollar amount and money supply.  And just an FYI, there are coins with half the supply of CGB on BTC-e.  

If you mapped a correspondence to the lowest denomination of CGB (one satoshi) to the lowest denomination of the USD (one cent), you get the following:

CB                  USD
.00000001        .01
.0000001          .1
.000001            1
.00001              10
.0001                100
.001                  1000
.01                    10000
1                       100000

So, potentially, the money value represented by CGB's total coins is $100,000,000,000  (Do you know how many countries have a money supply of worth $100 trillion...heck, how about $100 billion?  Not many at all.)

Not saying 1 CGB will represent a value $100,000 at all.  But what I'm saying is that the dollar amount and total market supply represent the M1 money supply, which in turn can provide the stimulus for a strong M2 supply.

Let me know if I eased your concerns.  

Have a nice day Smiley

early miners have advantage if that coin succes, but what if that coin falls?!?! They waste their money

Good point, being 'early' isn't always a benefit.  It's a risk people take.  Wink

Very huge risk, cuz in my oppinion you need huge amount of money to get your coin alive and get interest of ppl

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:14:58 PM

Signed
Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:27:26 PM

Signed

Bitrated user: Mick.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 08:16:55 PM

Not enough coins, huge advantage to early miners. Doubt it but good luck.
What advantage did Satoshi have mining early? Enough has been said.

Is this from crack?

Not enough coins for what?  For you?

Satoshi sat by himself and mined BTC for months...hell, BTC was a nerdy little secret for a year before reaching any kind of notoriety.  Don't give me that 'early miner benefit' bull shit. lol

The "not enough coins" argument is laughable, from a money supply perspective.  It shows mathematical ignorance.  Mainstream media also laughed at Bitcoin because it's "finite" but currency needs to be abundant so to flow, which is a statement of ignorance as well.

Here's some basic math to show it depends on the dollar amount and money supply.  And just an FYI, there are coins with half the supply of CGB on BTC-e.  

If you mapped a correspondence to the lowest denomination of CGB (one satoshi) to the lowest denomination of the USD (one cent), you get the following:

CB                  USD
.00000001        .01
.0000001          .1
.000001            1
.00001              10
.0001                100
.001                  1000
.01                    10000
1                       100000

So, potentially, the money value represented by CGB's total coins is $100,000,000,000  (Do you know how many countries have a money supply of worth $100 trillion...heck, how about $100 billion?  Not many at all.)

Not saying 1 CGB will represent a value $100,000 at all.  But what I'm saying is that the dollar amount and total market supply represent the M1 money supply, which in turn can provide the stimulus for a strong M2 supply.

Let me know if I eased your concerns.  

Have a nice day Smiley

early miners have advantage if that coin succes, but what if that coin falls?!?! They waste their money

Free market. Never a 'waste' when returns are potentially so high.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 08:21:19 PM

Good point, being 'early' isn't always a benefit.  It's a risk people take.  Wink

Very huge risk, cuz in my oppinion you need huge amount of money to get your coin alive and get interest of ppl
[/quote]

Small risk in my opinion, considering the rewards of success.

The winners in Digital Currencies will now be the ones who are prepared to take those risks with 'real' fiat money. 95% of players in the Alts have pennies or no money at all, and are scared of risking 50c.
rampalija

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:39:16 PM

Small risk in my opinion, considering the rewards of success.

The winners in Digital Currencies will now be the ones who are prepared to take those risks with 'real' fiat money. 95% of players in the Alts have pennies or no money at all, and are scared of risking 50c.
[/quote]

Now listen this:

IF you invent your new coin now, hot to make people to mine that coin. Ok little promotion bla bla....
Then next problem. How to make ppl to trade your coins when they dont know his price. OH solution: you have 50 BTCs to spare and you as anonim person will buy their coins for a reasonable price , and where they can make a profit. Then people get more interest in that coin and story continues.

But where did u get 50 BTCs spare?!?!  OH they came from the sky

Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 11:50:27 PM

You're going off topic, please stop.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 08:15:57 AM

Signed (Again)...

...So we are Back On Topic!

(Please let's stay on topic here)

Re: [CGB] Petition for listing CryptogenicBullion on BTC-e
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:27:57 AM

I have sent another communication to BTC-e on behalf of the CB community  Smiley
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:47:39 AM

I have sent another communication to BTC-e on behalf of the CB community  Smiley

Nice one elambert  Wink
transit

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:46:28 AM

Signed.
rampalija

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:35:55 PM

still cant get enough signatures

elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:42:05 PM

I have a feeling BTC38 may be a better target considering exposure to China.
rampalija

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:21:04 PM

I have a feeling BTC38 may be a better target considering exposure to China.

if the criptsy get USD market and removes crap coins it will be good

Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 10:12:48 PM

The only crap is what you don't own yourself.

This is a Decentralized Monetary Revolution. Get used to it.

And get used to Crypsty's Business model. It's THE Winning Business model. The rest will fade out if they don't offer a complete Exchange Marketplace. Just see the leader in the Forex for why that is the case. (Oanda FX Trade).

As for CryptoGenicBullion: It's my #1 holding out of 2 dozen Crypto's. I am extremely heavily weighted toward my top few holdings, with more weight towards CGB than any other Crypto. But I am not going to be so foolish as to think that there isn't room for many winners in a pool of over 200 countries and 7 billion souls. Diversification is wise. period. Especially in any emerging marketplace such as this one.

What's the very best Crypto? CGB (CryptoGenicBullion). That's why I mined it more than all other Crypto's combined since I found and researched it last summer.

But attempting to rein in a Decentralized Market is foolish at best. It's grown very old watching those attempt to keep beating on dead horses per say in a vain attempt to demand their greed over-ride everyone else. Centralized Control is exactly what Decentralization is targeting. Or did you forget that?

SIGNED AGAIN.

Caveat emptor

rampalija

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 10:38:21 PM

The only crap is what you don't own yourself.

This is a Decentralized Monetary Revolution. Get used to it.

And get used to Crypsty's Business model. It's THE Winning Business model. The rest will fade out if they don't offer a complete Exchange Marketplace. Just see the leader in the Forex for why that is the case. (Oanda FX Trade).

As for CryptoGenicBullion: It's my #1 holding out of 2 dozen Crypto's. I am extremely heavily weighted toward my top few holdings, with more weight towards CGB than any other Crypto. But I am not going to be so foolish as to think that there isn't room for many winners in a pool of over 200 countries and 7 billion souls. Diversification is wise. period. Especially in any emerging marketplace such as this one.

What's the very best Crypto? CGB (CryptoGenicBullion). That's why I mined it more than all other Crypto's combined since I found and researched it last summer.

But attempting to rein in a Decentralized Market is foolish at best. It's grown very old watching those attempt to keep beating on dead horses per say in a vain attempt to demand their greed over-ride everyone else. Centralized Control is exactly what Decentralization is targeting. Or did you forget that?

SIGNED AGAIN.

Caveat emptor

lol you dont understand me, i said there are some crap coins which i meaned abbandoned coins on criptsy that worth nothing

Ghepetto

Activity: 285
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 10:56:04 PM

-signed

--------------------Bagholder Extraordinaire--------------------
rampalija

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:16:14 PM