Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel and holidays with crypto  (Read 299 times)
23xfi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:52:53 PM

The travel and holiday space hasn't really been exploited as much as other sectors in the blockchain space. I am only just getting to know about these projects you mentioned, which means there's still a long way to go for Travel and Holiday sector in the crypto space.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:02:08 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 01:28:24 AM by cryptamod

Havent heard of these companies,but it seems it will be much better if we have something like that,that we can pay our vacation using cryptocurrencies,so that we can maximize the use of our cryptocurrency thru these platforms.Trivago is one good platform if they are accepting cryptocurrencies is will be much better so we can go wherever we want.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:39:05 PM

Hi - I have heard great things are happening in the travel agency space for us crypto holders.
There seem to be a few travel agencies that will allow you to buy travel and holidays at very low prices compared to Expecia and Trivago etc.
I know of TravelBlock and Concierge.
Anyone know about these, have a view or can recommend others?

I haven't heard about this yet. But this was a good idea. This is so good when we travel. As much as possible it is also good for all transactions we have to do. To travel using cryptocurrency coins is much more convenient than paying through physical money. I hope this will become a project of cryptocurrency also to the other countries as well or other agencies or something to do with the involvement of money.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

Havent heard of these companies,but it seems it will be much better if we have something like that,that we can pay our vacation using cryptocurrencies,so that we can maximize the cryptocurrency use thru these platforms.
It's quite new that there are platforms that offers this service, yet I know we can still do it as long as we visit countries that open with bitcoin like in Japan and Sinhapore. Bitcoin Atm were all over there country.

naifyboy (OP)

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:24:30 AM

I have only heard about Beetoken, it's the platform for booking the appartments, hope the crypto will slowly but steadily occupy this sphere. Digital money is safer than cash in this relation.

BeeToken seems to be a sharing platform rather than a travel agent.
TravelBlock sell travel and holidays with crypto rather than share an apartment etc.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:53:21 AM

I have only heard about Beetoken, it's the platform for booking the appartments, hope the crypto will slowly but steadily occupy this sphere. Digital money is safer than cash in this relation.
Oh! That's nice! I don't see any crypto related that is use to book in appartments. Maybe, Beetoken is a new one, am I right? Booking in an appartments may use when you are going out of the town. It is mainly used in provinces and I think it is helpful if that project will launch.
I guess it is also good if hotels will also be one of the goals of Beetoken. This is good for traveler who wants to stay in hotel.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:56:48 AM

These two things spending holidays by traveling to different places and that too by using crypto is the finest thing one can have. If in all the places likes of hotels, restaurants travelling agencies start to accept crypto then travelling will be easy and it becomes memorable.
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

Does Expedia or Booking gonna use cryptocurrency? If mention the Booking reputation I bet they'll sell a soul to devil for that opportunity  Grin

Yes, it's predictable that such popular services will soon go for the blockchain. They will meet a huge competition, though.

BeeToken seems to be a sharing platform rather than a travel agent.
TravelBlock sell travel and holidays with crypto rather than share an apartment etc.

I never said it's a travel agent. Just the service in a direct way related to travel and holidays.
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

I heard mi was involved in a bounty company called Cool Cousin, a very interesting travel-related company that opens up a lot of opportunities in the world of tourism, a very interesting platform and they already have a working product in the form of an application that can be downloaded in Google play or app store.
talktalkico2468

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:50:18 PM

Hello all!! I am a newbie to this crypto game,

I have recently come across travel block, and it looks amazing, anyone got any more info Cheesy thankyou guys!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:52:29 PM

I have not heard about this but I think it's very cool and you need to conduct such collections in private and collect as many people who are familiar with the crypto currency  Grin
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:35:58 PM

Hi - I have heard great things are happening in the travel agency space for us crypto holders.
There seem to be a few travel agencies that will allow you to buy travel and holidays at very low prices compared to Expecia and Trivago etc.
I know of TravelBlock and Concierge.
Anyone know about these, have a view or can recommend others?

Haven't heard about those two. But heard about Beetoken as some people mentioned in here, also Crowdvilla is working on holiday properties AFAIK.
I'll check those you mentioned.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

Sure ! You should ask Ian Balina ...how he handle it he is always on the road...I guess he should give you some tips
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

I've heard before, even there is also lodging-based blockchain already. of course this is very cool. bring a lot of convenience and increase tourists also would have been.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

That is great and I support this idea. Holiday travel is a great source of income for many countries so if payment is made using cryptocurrency it is a great thing that will make the crypto market grow very strong because the demand for use is enormous.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:39:29 PM

MY wife and I love to go on cruises (she hates to fly), so I can't wait for the day when I can use crypto to pay for the cruise holidays.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

Yes there is some comppany that offer such things and they give disscounts for crypto currency
Mia-

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

yes I have also done it on a holiday trip using the results of dai crypto to some countries and it is very something once because I am very happy to be able to travel using the result of waiting for several years because I always hold
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:45:59 PM

traveling and vacation with crypto can be one of the best options for using crypto because with this we can continue to maximize the use of crypto, in addition to the many sites that provide a holiday trip by using crypto for a good tourist destination that can be a good option.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:08:06 PM

If cryptos can be inaugurated into the travel and holiday processing it would make it easier for everyone involved and i look forward to a time when i can go on holidays and not have to worry about carrying cash and can just use cryptos for everything. There is a resort now that takes payments in cryptos and in tokens specifically so it won't be much longer until there are more like it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: