Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of wallet will you advise?  (Read 407 times)
sonic22

Activity: 144
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

If you're looking for a wallet that support various coins here are the wallets that I know.

• Jaxx
  • Exodus
  • Ledger nano S
  • Trezor

But I prefer Ledger Nano s, it's a hardware wallet and I have one in use.

You forgot to mention Coinomi, which is quite good too. Regarding Ledger Nano and Trezor - what's the maximum number of coins they allow you to keep?
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 274

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

If you're looking for a wallet that support various coins here are the wallets that I know.

• Jaxx
  • Exodus
  • Ledger nano S
  • Trezor

You forgot to mention Coinomi, which is quite good too. Regarding Ledger Nano and Trezor - what's the maximum number of coins they allow you to keep?
Yes Coinomi is one of the best multi crypto supported wallet but hardware wallets are the best when compared to the free wallets so don't hesitate to spend a little money to have high security for your future assets.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sonic22

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

• Jaxx
  • Exodus
  • Ledger nano S
  • Trezor

Yes Coinomi is one of the best multi crypto supported wallet but hardware wallets are the best when compared to the free wallets so don't hesitate to spend a little money to have high security for your future assets.

I'm not sure but I think I read somewhere that hardware ones are only capable of holding up to 5 coins, which makes them pretty much useless in my case.
loveselenagomez

Activity: 966
Merit: 10

Cogwise

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

My opinion Electrum is best for Bitcoin & Litecoin Hodl,Than Hardware wallet.
And Metamask is best for Ethereum wallet.

jrrsparkles

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:39:48 PM

• Jaxx
  • Exodus
  • Ledger nano S
  • Trezor

I'm not sure but I think I read somewhere that hardware ones are only capable of holding up to 5 coins, which makes them pretty much useless in my case.
No you understand that wrong mate I think ledger Nano S can holds upto 40 crypto currencies and all the ERC20 tokens,if you want to see the list of supported coins visit their official website,I hope your coins also will be the supported coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

You have truely given the features a good wallet should possess and there are a lot of wallets that can serve you well. The following are the ones I use and have enjoyed using it.
1. Coinbase: You can directly buy bitcoin directly with coinbase using your native currency (if they support your country)
2. Coinomy: A wallet that can link you to an exchange site.
3. Jaxx: A wallet that can take place of MEW.
And many more...
sonic22

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

• Jaxx
  • Exodus
  • Ledger nano S
  • Trezor

No you understand that wrong mate I think ledger Nano S can holds upto 40 crypto currencies and all the ERC20 tokens,if you want to see the list of supported coins visit their official website,I hope your coins also will be the supported coins.

Thanks for help. I took a look at the website and it's 28 coins they support for now. However, my main question remains - can all 28 wallets be stored simultaneously?
jrrsparkles

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

• Jaxx
  • Exodus
  • Ledger nano S
  • Trezor

Thanks for help. I took a look at the website and it's 28 coins they support for now. However, my main question remains - can all 28 wallets be stored simultaneously?
Yes,you can because each coins have different addresses so you can save all the coins at the same time.And also you can link your MEW to Ledger Nano S then it allows you to store lot of tokens as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
sonic22

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

Yes,you can because each coins have different addresses so you can save all the coins at the same time.And also you can link your MEW to Ledger Nano S then it allows you to store lot of tokens as well.

Thanks for clarification. It's a pity none of these hardware wallets support coins from my beloved shitcoin pool... Smiley
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

If you are from asian country , then i suggest coins.ph wallet because this wallet is verry easy to use and it does have many features including btc/eth to local curency or local currency to eth/btc  ( vice versa ) you can also buy a prepaid load and you can also pay bills. However this wallet doesnt currently support erc20 coins. this wallet doesnt also gives you your private keys. but overall it is verry secure and lots of rich features
sonic22

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:50:03 AM

If you are from asian country , then i suggest coins.ph wallet because this wallet is verry easy to use and it does have many features including btc/eth to local curency or local currency to eth/btc  ( vice versa ) you can also buy a prepaid load and you can also pay bills. However this wallet doesnt currently support erc20 coins. this wallet doesnt also gives you your private keys. but overall it is verry secure and lots of rich features

Coins.ph is more of an exchanger, not a wallet. Yes it has some cool additional features like bill payments etc but it's more useful for those who exchange between fiat and btc regularly. I don't. Besides that, I registered with them once and they're spamming my inbox since.
jrrsparkles

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:42:01 AM

Thanks for clarification. It's a pity none of these hardware wallets support coins from my beloved shitcoin pool... Smiley
If you have lot of cheap altcoins I suggest you to keep them in an exchange because finding wallets for each coin is hard and managing the passwords is a big problem so keep them in an exchange wallet with 2 factor authentication turned on,so your funds will be safer now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Puroc

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

For started I suggest online wallet with a lot of choices to open it aside from your private code, and you can open them with a given attachment and others like the myetherwallet.com.
Good luck mate.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

Get a hardware wallet and i will recommend a ledger Nano S,their latest update allows you to add more coins to it and it is also very safe to use.If you can afford then buy one else you can start using coinbase who recently added ERC20 compatibility to their wallet.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

I use MEW, it is an excellent wallet with a huge amount of tokens, it is quite safe and has a huge functionality, I think this is the most popular wallet for tokens
Convenient it is but be sure to guard safe your private key so that no one could compromised your wallet account. It is better if you put it on a piece of paper so that it won't be easy for them to compromised your account. But there are also hardware wallet that is available out there that is good also when securing about of your tokens. e.g. Ledger Nano S.

Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

I guess it is Coinomi if you're using mobile application wallet, it is secure but keep always your private keys as per advise. And it is better if you use hardware wallets like Ledger Nano or Trezor because they are more secure and convenient to use just don't put it anywhere because you might be misplaced it, put it on a place where you can find or remember easily.
mkumar76

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:14:02 PM

What kind of wallet will you advise? a purse should support different coins on different block. It is necessary that it be reliable and with two-factor authentication. Huh

to keep safe all coins in same wallet or same place , there are few options -
either keep them saved in exchanges like binance , bittrex or bitfinex .
or best way is transfer all coins to hardware wallet - Trezor or Ledger nano
mkumar76

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

I use coinpot.co with 5 micro wallet btc,bch,ltc,dash,doge and i can earn with their faucets while i use it then i use this because i don't have fee in this everytime i transact some btc to our country wallet even so risky and they already have scam accusation but i use this for so long and i never experience or got scam in their micro wallet actually some post here will recommend you hardwallet and blockchain but i think if the btc are small only like 0.07 btc then if they scam that it's really low and i can afford that to lose,In ethereum i like myetherwallet then trading site that i recommend are binance and mercatox

I use also hardwallet and different kinds of wallet before but for me that only have a little btc only i think better for me to use micro wallet only and i save some btc in our country wallet(coins.ph)

Coinpot is trusted site or wallet ?
hearing it first time for saving all type of coins .
if you know who is founder or team then you can share , bcoz without any check we should not trust any one .
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

I guess it is Coinomi if you're using mobile application wallet, it is secure but keep always your private keys as per advise. And it is better if you use hardware wallets like Ledger Nano or Trezor because they are more secure and convenient to use just don't put it anywhere because you might be misplaced it, put it on a place where you can find or remember easily.

agree, coinomi wallet is a good wallet especially for altcoins and some erc20 coins but i notice that this wallet has a high expensive fee after doing transactions even though i already manually set the fees. I think coinomi wallet is better than myetherwallet as it is more safer because you dont need to paste your private keys on a website plus they do also have the same features ( exept with the fee differential )

when it comes to bitcoinwallet , i recomend electrum because i already proven and tested this wallet . The good of this wallet is that it can support fork and segwits , therfor you can recieve your free forked coins equivalent to your balance.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:41:17 AM

I think the wallet hardware is always safer than the wallet software
I suggest Ledger Nano or Trezor
and always keep your private key with the internet, to avoid errors in the internet

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: