Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Block Broker Decentralized ICO Broker!!  (Read 3217 times)
harvilas123

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:51:31 AM

bast great project is good
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jercess

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

Campaign Manager

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

Can I join bounty and airdrop? I want as many BBK as possible Smiley
Yes you can join both.
Beliveinbit

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:22:19 AM

Hi guys!

I found your project very interesting and I wish you a great success!

1. Please can you tell me how you are going to evaluate pooled tokens? What are the most important aspects you are keeping in mind while evaluating potential of ICO.
2. In white paper you indicated: As soon as the chosen ICO is complete and the tokens are listed on exchanges the BBK tokens are returned and the tokens of the investor’s chosen ICO are sent to them. Are you sure that all pooled tokens will be listed? 
mith99

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:26:05 AM

nice project. everything looks fine.hope works well . all the best for your ico success
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:30:21 AM

this project offers many bonuses for airdrop participants with participant limits so that coin income from everyone will be enough, hopefully with this promotional program the sale of coins will reach the target and coins when listing in exchange will have a high price
blockbroker
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:35:20 AM

Hi guys!

1. Please can you tell me how you are going to evaluate pooled tokens? What are the most important aspects you are keeping in mind while evaluating potential of ICO.
2. In white paper you indicated: As soon as the chosen ICO is complete and the tokens are listed on exchanges the BBK tokens are returned and the tokens of the investor’s chosen ICO are sent to them. Are you sure that all pooled tokens will be listed? 

Thank you for your question.

Yes we are. We evaluate each token before accepting in our network. We also provide them support to ensure their token gets listed. This is what makes the BBK platform so great because as an investor you know without certain that either way you are going to get money from your investment. The worse case scenario is that the pooled token wont get listed on exchanges (this will never happen) at which case you have a full stack of BBK tokens to the value or higher value of the pooled tokens investment so for the investor it is win/win and for the owner of the ICO or pooled tokens it is beneficial for them also.

Thanks

lokeshsahu

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:42:39 AM

great project.In my opinion this is revolutionary idea with good team and it will revolutionize the entire industry.good luck
survey

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:44:29 AM

great project
Beliveinbit

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:50:37 AM

Hi guys!

Thank you for your question.

Yes we are. We evaluate each token before accepting in our network. We also provide them support to ensure their token gets listed. This is what makes the BBK platform so great because as an investor you know without certain that either way you are going to get money from your investment. The worse case scenario is that the pooled token wont get listed on exchanges (this will never happen) at which case you have a full stack of BBK tokens to the value or higher value of the pooled tokens investment so for the investor it is win/win and for the owner of the ICO or pooled tokens it is beneficial for them also.

Thanks

Thank you for the meaningful response.
millithe1st

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

really liking this project nice web design and thank you for a good way to get some starter tokens without investing with the airdrop!
maaz357

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:01:54 AM

very intresting project
Jassiptk1

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

It is looking very fruitful project.
@hakimin_hamid

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

nice project. everything looks fine.hope works well . all the best for your ico success
I am pretty sure that it will be successful
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:25:15 AM

Great project mission and very well detailed project concept approach. I wanna try its safe and secure Block broker soon since it eliminates risk by using smart contract as escrow with its tokens as collateral. Goodluck to the team and dev behind this project. By the way how much is total supply of this coin?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
SKBatzi

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:28:16 AM

I like it Smiley
blockbroker
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

Great project mission and very well detailed project concept approach. I wanna try its safe and secure Block broker soon since it eliminates risk by using smart contract as escrow with its tokens as collateral. Goodluck to the team and dev behind this project. By the way how much is total supply of this coin?

Thank you very much.

Total supply is 750,000,000 BBK with 150,000,000 for crowdsale. The bulk of tokens are to be used for the escrow system.

xYouYouBx

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

Hi admin, i've seen that i'm the 7105 in spreadsheet but when i've join telegram we was only 4700, as i've seen on every airdrop we need to join all the chanel not only write our telegram, so how it will be how you will count the 5000 member?
ddjhafiz

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:57:55 AM

Joined airdrop. Awesome project. Hope the email confirmation will come soon!
Harsh5515

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:08:30 AM

This  is the best airdrop
crysdol

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:18:56 AM

Very interesing project!