Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal?  (Read 5921 times)
mkcjeewantha

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:58:09 PM

this is just the beginning of bitcoin and the new currency system, by the time near future bitcoin will reach the expected goals and also as the main currency! everything depends on how many investors and traders come to the crypto space to develop this currency system!! hopefully everything will go correctly as everyone expected!!!  Smiley

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ───────  [/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

Bitcoin is still functioning normal level to hit the target of it polarity, while many communities and investors are coming in day by day, just a matter of time, bitcoin we reach its goal.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

Bitcoin has not reached its price and goal , definitely bitcoin price will increase to 20-25k$ in few months. Now bitcoin has not reached its price and now its in stability phase which will increase in due course of time.
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

1. Where did you get this information that Bitcoin will reach a price of $250,000 in 2022?

2. As for the goal, not quite but they have been impressive thus far.
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

Hello. Undoubtedly, the bitcoin goes to its goal with huge strides. Bitcoin has become stable and very popular.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

Honestly speaking, it is far away and no way near its goal at all. Bitcoin was meant to be used for making daily transactions instead of fiat. But people are just using bitcoin to make fiat profit. They are just using it as a form of investment and some are using it as storage value to make profit. But bitcoin was formed to replace fiat and give people financial freedom.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:34:33 PM

No Bitcoin hasn't reached the goal yet, Bitcoin supposed to be the world currency where everyone in the world can used it to buy anything, now the adoption rate is still low, and the government keep on blocking the adoption, and the Bitcoin feature itself still not yet ready, the speed and the fee still troublesome, so I think need more time to adopt this technology
I think I perfectly agree with your assertion.Bitcoin is still very young and many economies are adopting to the blockchain technology. The understanding of how it works is not clear to many that's why some governments keep blocking it. I don't think has reached it goal yet but still at the early adoption stage.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:04:00 PM

No Bitcoin hasn't reached the goal yet, Bitcoin supposed to be the world currency where everyone in the world can used it to buy anything, now the adoption rate is still low, and the government keep on blocking the adoption, and the Bitcoin feature itself still not yet ready, the speed and the fee still troublesome, so I think need more time to adopt this technology
I think I perfectly agree with your assertion.Bitcoin is still very young and many economies are adopting to the blockchain technology. The understanding of how it works is not clear to many that's why some governments keep blocking it. I don't think has reached it goal yet but still at the early adoption stage.
despite the prohibition of crypto currency in many countries, we still see a positive trend in the popularization of crypto currency in the world. Many countries are already creating their national crypto currency, and by doing doing business in the field of crypto-currency business is quite legal.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:01:01 AM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What was the goal of bitcoin on the first place ? i believe to replace our existing payment system, reducing fee, reducing time, improve money transaction speed, etc.
but now, bitcoin is used for trading and investing. peoples buy low, and sell high, resulting bitcoin price to increased over time.
bitcoin goal has been averted i guess.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
forumsehat

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:24:48 AM

It is true that the bitcoin price issue has reached the goal with a very high price, but for the purpose of substituting fiat currency it is very difficult and has not reached at all, but we must be patient because all this must take a very long time.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:29:02 AM

What we anticipate may happen in the future and may not occur. The crazy ideas of seeing and practicing are making people illusory about Bitcoin's glorious future. Let's look at the reality when many countries are trying to ban it.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:10:28 AM

it hasn't at all, we still need more time since it has not been accepted by many though no one ever expected btc can get to this stage today..
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:28:43 AM

Personally, I think Bitcoin will only be fully legitimate when all governments has accepted it as legal tender or an alternative to fiat. But we all know that these governments have different perspectives when it comes to the legality of digital currencies. And among all digital currencies, Bitcoin is undoubtedly the most controversial. So with all these taken into consideration, can we say that Bitcoin has reached its goal? I would say not. More conferences, more debates, more government interventions will still be set to tackle this matter. As of the moment, we can only deal with Bitcoin's current status.

jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:39:43 AM

Bitcoin has not yet reached that goal. If any country outlaws it, there’ll always be another country to embrace it. US cracks down on market? China embraces it. You get the idea. Bitcoin is an awesome way to store wealth. It’s secure (if you are smart), relatively easy to use. Even if it won’t become a commonly used currency, it’ll always be there as digital gold. As common as it is, only an estimated 10–20 million people today use crypto. There’s several billion in the world. You can imagine how much it can grow.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:43:36 AM

What we anticipate may happen in the future and may not occur. The crazy ideas of seeing and practicing are making people illusory about Bitcoin's glorious future. Let's look at the reality when many countries are trying to ban it.

People find very good about Bitcoin is decentralised but still, the government are not taking any decision whether to ban or considering. Once they start legalizing it can easily reach the new heights but nobody doesn't know how long this will take.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:55:43 AM

Bitcoin have not gotten to it's goal yet, ranging from price, global acceptance, solving the issues of scalability, globally eradicating poverty, bringing financial transparency to the entire world. Bitcoin is still in it early stage.
davidmia

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:45:12 AM
Merited by sabbir5 (1)

No.Bitcoin has not yet reached that goal
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:07:29 AM

Bitcoin have not gotten to it's goal yet, ranging from price, global acceptance, solving the issues of scalability, globally eradicating poverty, bringing financial transparency to the entire world. Bitcoin is still in it early stage.
If we speak about the price, maybe bitcoin is not reach its goal because there are so many speculation that it would really rise up to 50,000 usd at the end of this year 2018 or many in the. next year and so on and so forth but if we speak about "help" I think bitcoin rich its goal because many people around get a huge amount of profit in bitcoin feild and that was really a big help.

cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

yes, the goal bitcoin really reached a legitemate in our country because they did not know eventually the bitcoin was the leading fiat crypto currency in the whole world

spiker777

Activity: 993
Merit: 278

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

I really think that Satoshis vision for Bitcoin was not as big as Bitcoin is now. He could not have known what a success his creation would be. Sure, in the back of his mind he probably thought that his project has the capacity to overthrow fiat currency once and for all, but I doubt he actually believed it would happen as it is happening now.

Everybody has ideas that they truly believe could revolutionize the world, but few people actually believe that this idea will be fully realized, especially in the way that Satoshi's was. That being said, I don't think it has come anywhere close to realizing its maximum potential.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: