Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStickers - Bitcoin Stickers  (Read 29840 times)
cryptomad

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:38:57 AM

nice stickers for leaving a cryptocurrency mark where you go

Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
James_W1ll1ams

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:32:00 PM

My stickers have just arrived and I couldn't be more happy with the stickers! Brilliant quality, amazing for the price and very quick friendly service. Would 100% recommend them to anyone, ordering some more for my uncle who is new in crypto soon!
10000% customer satisfaction!
heynderickx

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:37:28 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 05:51:01 PM by heynderickx

I ordered some stickers one month ago (31st october) but my order have never arrived. And I left a message on your website but no answere..

Edit : Problem solved, very nice staff ! 
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:57:03 PM

I ordered some stickers one month ago (31st october) but my order have never arrived. And I left a message on your website but no answere..

What is ID of your order? We always answer emails.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
heynderickx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:36:39 PM

Thank you for the interest, I send you a private message
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:48:36 PM

Thank you for the interest, I send you a private message

Np, it looks like we have some issues with our mail server.

Sorry if anybody else left without an answer. We are working on it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:04:58 AM

Kids love stickers so I think this will be a small gift for them in Christmas.
btcpepa04

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:58:18 AM

i want to buy with you i have only 8$ in Btc
heynderickx

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:04:23 PM

I received my order with some extra stickers ! Very nice, thank you !
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:31:18 PM

I received my order with some extra stickers ! Very nice, thank you !

Great!  Grin Grin Grin

OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:52:17 PM

Bitcoin Stickers

https://bitstickers.net/

Use stickers to spread the word about Bitcoin

$1 Shipping Worldwide
The expected shipping time from 5 days to 7 days.

Bitcoin Stickers
Bitcoin Accepted Here Stickers
Bitcoin.org Stickers
Love Bitcoin.org Stickers
We Love Bitcoin Stickers

POTCOIN has Dennis Rodman pumping it >_> can you do a sticker? :-D weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_pot

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/13/technology/dennis-rodman-north-korea-potcoin/index.html

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Palmholder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:02:09 AM

That what I was looking for. They look great, good option to attract customers to a business for example. Even if you dont actually receive BTC payments such sticker makes people to come and speak with you anyway

marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:51:43 AM

That what I was looking for. They look great, good option to attract customers to a business for example. Even if you dont actually receive BTC payments such sticker makes people to come and speak with you anyway

Thank you for kind words!

That was the plan in the start, to people see and talk, to spread the word!

devicslavko

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:47:31 PM

Hi Guys Welcome To 2018 Says I Your BitSticker Host Cheesy Happy New Crypto Year
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:11:20 AM

Hi Guys Welcome To 2018 Says I Your BitSticker Host Cheesy Happy New Crypto Year

Your new host! Smiley

devicslavko

Please contact him for any question regarding bitstickers! Thank you!

We will be more active from now one.

Soon announcement, bitstickers will integrate with ParallelCoin. The first step will be great discount 40-60% if paid in DUO.

Thank you all for support. I must say I am satisfied as for 3 years we succeed to spread the word. It is obvious, is it? You see? Can you recognize the stickers from bitstickers in newspapers, on news ... I saw it everywhere. I really did not take any serious money for all that. Profit has nothing with satisfaction I have knowing I was part of something which changes the world and my idea and work made the influence.

Please if you have any images of our stickers spotted somewhere, post them here and send devicslavko or through https://bitstickers.net/ you will get free stickers!!

Cheers!!

marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:40:32 AM

Received my stickers. High quality.  Thanks!

Post some pics?

I've found this today:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1w3fap/so_i_got_all_of_these_stickers_from_bitstickers/

Very interesting, but the site is not responding at the moment...

This post on Reddit changes everything! Smiley

devicslavko

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

Kids love stickers so I think this will be a small gift for them in Christmas.

Hi, please share our site on Facebook or Twitter or both and we will send Christmas Stickers for your kids Smiley
devicslavko

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

i want to buy with you i have only 8$ in Btc

you can buy stickers from us for 8$ or less

and in the footer of our site, you can find all currencies that we accept
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

Received my stickers. High quality.  Thanks!

Post some pics?

I've found this today:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1w3fap/so_i_got_all_of_these_stickers_from_bitstickers/

Very interesting, but the site is not responding at the moment...

This post on Reddit changes everything! Smiley

are you are retarded?~ TEKcash needs you to step up your game :-D lmfao ===>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
kawaiicrypto

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

I bought from these guys back during the summer.

I ordered maybe 40-50 stickers and in addition to the ones I ordered, I got maybe 20-30 stickers extra of various designs.
I live in Europe and got the stickers pretty quick (sooner than I expected, within 10 days if memory serves).
I am no sticker expert, but I think the stickers are of good quality.

So to recap: Stickers were cheap, quality is good and I got more than I paid for, with fast delivery.

10/10 will definitely recommend to others if they ask about stickers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: