Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rothschild Family and Bitcoin  (Read 484 times)
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

Rothschild family is entering in bitcoin market.

What may happen, is it a good news or bad news?

How much can it go wrong?

Any ideas?
Rothschild family is one of the wealthiest family of the world who has established a banking business through out the world through its five sons and if Rothschild family will enter into the bitcoin world then they will influence the bitcoin valuation because they have a very great knowledge of investing and making profit they will try to buy and hold more and more bitcoins so that they hold over the bitcoin market and according to me bitcoin market is like democracy. It is for the people, by the people and of the people.
The Rothschild family created an unfair world financial system. They subdued Fiat and for this reason there were crypto-currencies. Now the Rothschilds want to destroy the cryptocurrency market. The appearance of futures contracts was the first signal. I think that after such news we will face very difficult times.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ronalsi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

The crypto industry always attracts speculators and market makers. Financial institutions including George Soros, the Rothschild clan, and others from the uninitiated now have a different view of the Bitcoin market. It creates interesting development, although the potential impact has not been determined.
This particular Rothschild family is best known for its close relationship with banks and financial institutions. As such, one would not expect them to have a different view on bitcoin. In fact, it seems that this family has been operating in the crypto business for quite some time. The first rumors began to reappear in 2017 when Rothschild began buying crypto via the GBTC.
With this positive sign, it is only a matter of time until investors act. Bitcoin is still volatile, but it seems most of the downside pressure on the market has weakened. After rising wildly last year, things have returned to normal for investors. With the Dow Gains and the S & P 500 also defeated this week, diversification remains key to the parties.
michellelandry30

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

I think this is good probably because they will buy huge amounts of bitcoin and that can shoot the price to the moon. And the bad news is with them having tons of bitcoin maybe they';; try to manipulate bitcoin in some way to benefit them. just my opinion though
airinnesmith26

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

It's good news in a sense that it  can increase the value of bitcoin maybe up to the moon since surely they will buy tons of bitcoin with their wealth. Bad news is them having tons of bitcoin, they'll be just like the whales and will somewhat manipulate the price bitcoin. Just my opinion though
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:02:41 AM

Rothschild family is entering in bitcoin market.

What may happen, is it a good news or bad news?

How much can it go wrong?

Any ideas?
I'm happy if the price of bitcoin will rise with this news, but I might have to be careful with this because it might reduce the price of bitcoin
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

Rothschilds never enter the market, if this market doesn't begin to grow in the near future! We will wait and believe)
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

If they enter they bring great liquidity, then it is to be seen whether they enter to manipulate and destroy it or if they want to take many to convert to the bitcoin and even there their business.
Lovecrafter

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:26:30 PM

For ordinary people who invest in ICO, this news is not very good. So, more and more funds will appear that invest in ICO and the need for public seil will be lost
mikan111

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

I'm not sure it's a good news, as far as I know, they have an ugly habit to put everything under their control!
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

The Rothschilds and others from the uninitiated now have a different view of the Bitcoin market. It creates interesting development. The family has been operating in the crypto business for quite some time in 2017 when Rothschild began buying crypto through the GBTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: