Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin?  (Read 8828 times)
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:31:20 AM

I agree with you. Though there are a lot of coins that have great potential and that are future competitors of bitcoin, still Bitcoin will remain on the top of the list for a few more years to come. Bitcoin continues to grow with the constant support it gets from people and of course the continuous spread of popularity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hermoine

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:38:49 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
I think there is something or someone that can replace bitcoin because bitcoin is very helpful and known to others. I thi k bitcoin is better rather than any other competitor. Nowadays, bitcoin cannot be harmed by others.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:45:54 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
There are many potential Altcoins and can replace Bitcoin if it destroyed. If Bitcoin disappears, I think No. 2 will replace Bitcoin. But this can not happen because many investors still believe in Bitcoin and they continue to hold it so it can not return.

solnechno

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:46:59 AM

Can't, bitcoin is the most reliable coin. Forget about the fact that there will be a coin better.
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:49:08 AM

I think no one will be able to replace bitcoin. a lot of new crpto are present, who have the same mission that is to compete even replace bitcoin, but it is not in line with expectations

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:53:45 AM

Bitcoin is the mother coin of all crypto in digital currencies. Also, bitcoin is the most famous and expensive coin nowadays and I think, because of the status of bitcoin, no one coin can replace bitcoin.
FsJsxy

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:16:26 AM

I do not think that this will happen, bitcoin has gained too much authority for too long and is now very popular in the world. Moreover, he has a small capitalization and has not yet realized his potential.
yahata142

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

BTC has a unique brand when it comes to trading,  it's reliable. I don't see any alt-coin replacing BTC in years.
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

Do you agree???

I do believe that Bitcoin although the mother of all cryptocurrencies but there are some promising altcoins that has the potential on replacing Bitcoin's market cap value.
As most people to predicted that Ethereum is the one or the next Bitcoin but it will require length of time to surpass. I mean, it will be possible after 10 years or more and not this time or this year.
Bitcoin will be soon part of history but I do believe that Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash or some top altcoins will be have the potential to overtake Bitcoin's value in the future.

Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

BTC has a unique brand when it comes to trading,  it's reliable. I don't see any alt-coin replacing BTC in years.

Well, I see crypto market is volatile and the crypto ranking keeps on changing every other set of time and Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency as of this generation but personally speaking, I don't see Bitcoin will always be the most valuable Cryptocurrency in the future and there has to be something else that has all the crypto features and advantages that crypto investors and enthusiasts would love and support.
Some people think that either Ethereum or Ripple will surpass Bitcoin's market cap in the future but of course it will require longer time like a decade or more.

Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

Bitcoin will remain a focal point for crypto for a while. But I also do not think if we will find a substitute for bitcoin like that, maybe some decent competitors but bitcoin is what it is, if we see others challenging their market leader will have other uses and functions that bitcoin does not have.
jakaKak

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

Do you agree???

For me, ethereum is the closes at reaching bitcoin price since it has actual usage which you can see with many tokens being launched on its blockchain. But it wont happen for some time since BTC is known the most among common people.

hanaremay

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:46:40 AM

I will say there are much coins in circulation that can replace Bitcoin as the Mother of all Digital Currencies. Some coins like Ethereum, NEO and litecoin have possible potential in the market to overtake Bitcoin few years to come, but that is much more like a thread going through the face of a needle or the nose of a camel.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:54:32 AM

Do you agree???

I agree, simply because Bitcoin already build a foundation of trust with the people as the most promising investments in which its no need to advertise and to promote commodities just to attract the people to invest. Unlike Altcoins in which it needs their product to be promoted well so that the people will buy their coins.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:10:51 AM

I will say there are much coins in circulation that can replace Bitcoin as the Mother of all Digital Currencies.
There are much that coins that can replace bitcoin? I don't think so, there's plenty of them but it's impossible for them to replace the best crypto of all.
Some coins like Ethereum, NEO and litecoin have possible potential in the market to overtake Bitcoin few years to come, but that is much more like a thread going through the face of a needle or the nose of a camel.
How much time we are talking about here? I really doubt it that there will be the time that these coins you mentioned will overtake bitcoin very soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Doppl3r

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:12:29 AM

Quite. First place in the ranking says little. The cost of bitcoin displays the number of people involved in it. The other value is the sum of other parameters.
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

Bitcoin, as a new product of human Internet technology, is certainly superior to traditional currency, but it must also have certain flaws. But its status as the originator of a new currency is unquestionable. The technology that also exists behind Bitcoin is constantly improving. It will overcome the defects and deficiencies of Bitcoin, and thus will produce many new varieties that are more optimized in all aspects of performance. So as long as Bitcoin continues to evolve, other currencies can hardly replace it.
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:22:20 AM

This only happens when someone invents another internet technology aside from using cryptocurrency.  As long as cryptocurrency is used as digital money, bitcoin can not be replaced as no.1 crypto.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:25:41 AM

Do you agree???

Its possible that some altcoins replace bitcoin on number 1 slot but we cannot know when and what coin or token. Consider also that Bitcoin is the mother of all digital currencies so its really hard right now. so lets just find out if in the future they can replace bitcoin.

#Vanig Support
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:04:09 AM

i believe someday there will be one, but as of now i guess it's to early to say that. Since BTC is acting as the flagship of all cryptos all around the world. So far BTC has established it's stronghold as the largest and greatest cryptos of all because of being a pioneer. But as the history told us, any of those being first will be definitely surpassed by the future or the next one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: