Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FS:3xKNC Jupiter -22.5btc each with escrow. 21BTC each no escrow - sold  (Read 1817 times)
xuemike (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 03:52:31 PM

that's true... cryptx is selling each board at 1.5 btc which is pretty good imho.. i actually prefer enclosure based complete plug n play miners and also backed by RMA... KNC rigs are are easy to snug in, take less space and easier to sell off to those who don't like to mess with cables and so on... there was like 5-6 btc difference based on cryptx's latest prices so i personally find not worth the hassle...

frankly this was the best sale price, 20 btc a piece was a steal... too bad i missed it... others were asking 25 and upwards...
Don't the bitfury stand alone cards only cost 1.5 BTC, hash at 50 ghs, and use the same amount of power? So to get 600 gh/s you only need to spend 18 BTC?

btw I sold it for under asking though, I won't disclose how much, it was actually Close to 18btc.
Sold it to two local guys, No escrow required so it was indeed cheaper.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: