Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐  (Read 7455 times)
nguyentuannghia320

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:16:07 PM

good project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

Great project! I advise everyone to participate in it! Great project! good luck! and I enjoy watching the news! It looks a special project with a really promising potential. One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!

I don't agree with your conclusions. No other project has managed to create a reliable payment platform by combining Bank cards and cryptocurrency. Some projects worked for a period of time and then closed. Even Litecoin Pay has a backlog in the schedule.  I wish this project success but would not feel naive optimism..

However, if you consider that all these crypto card companies have some delays there seems to be a general problem in the industry that is not so easy to overcome. I don't believe that all the teams are just bad and not able to deliver.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

Great project! I advise everyone to participate in it! Great project! good luck! and I enjoy watching the news! It looks a special project with a really promising potential. One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!

I don't agree with your conclusions. No other project has managed to create a reliable payment platform by combining Bank cards and cryptocurrency. Some projects worked for a period of time and then closed. Even Litecoin Pay has a backlog in the schedule.  I wish this project success but would not feel naive optimism..

However, if you consider that all these crypto card companies have some delays there seems to be a general problem in the industry that is not so easy to overcome. I don't believe that all the teams are just bad and not able to deliver.

WIREX has a full working card that allows USD/GBP/EUR accounts to be tied to crypto accounts... there are other examples, a canadian token (can't remember the name) has a full working crypto card (they have an official agreement with mastercard that is shown publicly)...
there are a lot of projects announcing cards but they must provide the agreement with visa or mastercard and they just lack that...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

Please give a warm welcome to Anders Larsson and Joakim Holmer from AllcoinWiki joining ZANTEPAY!
ottoveneno

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

Apuntado al airdrop, pero tendreis que pelear mucho para destacar entre competidores. Os he votado en kucoin
ruthxp

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:00:58 PM

I hope you advance.
Able to recognize project, impeccably results, absorbing results!
Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:06:37 PM

In the day and age when ALL ICOs are indistinguishable from each other, Zantepay came along and managed to sweep me off my feet. I'm pretty certain that 2019 is going to be the year of Zantepay, whether you like it or you don't.
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:28:30 AM

I cannot recommend investing in this project unless the company is able to state in very clear language what the competitive advantage of their product is. Because only if the product can do very well and be highly adapted (which it should be according to the ridiculous adaption schedule in the white paper) can the token increase in value over time.
heavensuperman

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

A welcome word from Mardo Soo, founder and CEO of Zantepay
heavensuperman

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:46:31 AM

📣ICO has ended! Nearly 8,000 participants! Thank you for your support! Stay tuned for updates on token withdrawal procedure and listings.📣👏
fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

WIREX has a full working card that allows USD/GBP/EUR accounts to be tied to crypto accounts... there are other examples, a canadian token (can't remember the name) has a full working crypto card (they have an official agreement with mastercard that is shown publicly)...
there are a lot of projects announcing cards but they must provide the agreement with visa or mastercard and they just lack that...

Do all these cards also use the VISA and MasterCard networks or how does that actually work in the background?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
blackdagger

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:53:27 AM

📣ICO has ended! Nearly 8,000 participants! Thank you for your support! Stay tuned for updates on token withdrawal procedure and listings.📣👏
8000 participants really?

Could you provide any info on how much ETH was raised via the ICO?
Because as I remember there was 3 ETH raised just before the end of the ICO.

So unless people invested peanuts or there were 7995 people investing at the last second, this statement is obviously a blatant lie.

Info please on ICO metrics.
heavensuperman

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

Do all these cards also use the VISA and MasterCard networks or how does that actually work in the background?

ZANTEPAY pre-paid card scheduled to be released in late 2018, to become one of the fastest penetrating digital currency cards on the market. It will allow any BTC, LTC, ETH, ZNX crypto currency holder to spend their coins, online or otherwise, anywhere where traditional payment cards are accepted. This, paired with the digital wallet, will allow users to utilize their crypto currency in day-to-day life.
PAYMENT ARCHITECTURE
1. Bob swipes the card in the shop.
2. Card provider sends request to Zantepay backend;
3. Zantepay backend is connected with exchange through API to determine BTC market price;
4. Zantepay backend takes information from Bob ‘s wallet on his BTC balance and calculates how much Bob can spend with debit card;
5. Zantepay backend sends information to Card provider;
6. Card provider confirms transaction (in accordance with transaction limits);
7. Card provider confirms transaction;
8. Amount of BTC from Bob ‘s wallet will be deducted;
blackdagger

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

So unless people invested peanuts or there were 7995 people investing at the last second, this statement is obviously a blatant lie.

Since the thread moderator answered another question but not mine, I'm simply going to continue quoting my post until I get a reply.
heavensuperman

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

Since the thread moderator answered another question but not mine, I'm simply going to continue quoting my post until I get a reply.

Unfortunately, the developers do not have the opportunity to respond to the forum. But you can always ask questions on the official channel or in person. Smiley

According to my information, arround 700k usd were collected. Total tokens distribution numbers soon.
heavensuperman

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

I looked at your messages and you write only in this thread. Why are you so interested in this project? It looks as if you want a conflict.
In any case, I already wrote above that the developers can answer you all the interesting questions in the chat.
laughfruitboy

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

do we have any real use case
blackdagger

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

I looked at your messages and you write only in this thread. Why are you so interested in this project? It looks as if you want a conflict.
In any case, I already wrote above that the developers can answer you all the interesting questions in the chat.
Check again

I write in ICO threads that are obvious scams
heavensuperman

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:53:56 PM

Check again

I write in ICO threads that are obvious scams

From April to July, not a single message in other topics.
Of the 29 written messages - 20 only in this thread. Smiley
And it seems to me strange, sorry, but it looks like trolling.
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:21:56 AM

Great news on the ICO ending… I can't wait to hear more updates… I feel like Zantepay is going to be the biggest crypto of 2018…
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: