Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT ARE THE BEST SITES OR APPS TO START TRADING?  (Read 299 times)
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

my colleagues want to start trading in cryptos and they want me to suggest a site that is the best to start trading, but i dont what to answer because there so many cryptotrading sites. So for you guys what site and app do you think is the best?
I will start with binance or bittrex. Binance has a very good volume and simply the exchange doing pretty great so far. Bittrex is quite reputable as well with a lot of tokens and altcoins to trade. With respect to app, I would advise to make use of coinigy to at least integrate your API on this web application to be able to make analysis easily without stress or make use of tab trader on android, to be able to stay mobile doing your thing while using the APIs of any of these trading exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tsmmyth

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

I would recommend reading basics of trading first.
Exchange platforms I am using without a problem and can recommend are:

1.Binance.com
2.Bitfinex.com
3.Poloniex.com
3.Kucoin.com

If you want to buy Crypro with Fiat I suggest:
1.Cex.io
2.Kraken

For tracking prices, the best site is coinmarketcap.com
Good mobile apps for portfolio management: Delta and blockfolio.

This is a helpful list. I have been using binance all along. And for a peep in the market I often use coin market cap. I would try out other sites and see how it goes
zorghe

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

For me Binance is N.01! For some reason i trust them and to me they look very professional. Beside Binance i use Bittrex and KuCion (only if the token which i want to buy is not listed on Binance).

And if they want to but for FIAT i would suggest to use cex.io and bitstamp.

I wish them happy trading  Grin Wink
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

1.Binance.com
2.Bitfinex.com
3.Poloniex.com
3.Kucoin.com

1.Cex.io
2.Kraken

This is a helpful list. I have been using binance all along. And for a peep in the market I often use coin market cap. I would try out other sites and see how it goes
In coinmarketcap you can see all the exchanges for your coins and pick the best coin where the coin trading for high price.I also suggest Binance for the crypto trading because it looks best when comparing other sites and for the newbies it is perfect.But they need to learn don't keep trading as their full time profession until they keep earning constantly in this field.But OP pick the coin first and then choose the exchange,and also compare some other sites with CMC because there was an issue that they were manipulating the prices.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

my colleagues want to start trading in cryptos and they want me to suggest a site that is the best to start trading, but i dont what to answer because there so many cryptotrading sites. So for you guys what site and app do you think is the best?
I will start with binance or bittrex. Binance has a very good volume and simply the exchange doing pretty great so far. Bittrex is quite reputable as well with a lot of tokens and altcoins to trade. With respect to app, I would advise to make use of coinigy to at least integrate your API on this web application to be able to make analysis easily without stress or make use of tab trader on android, to be able to stay mobile doing your thing while using the APIs of any of these trading exchanges.

There are many official sites for bitcoin exchanges but if you choose some other normal websites they will not be able to read 100% correct so some of the sites they are truly good legal custody and make exchanges with that and be a good trader.
InziderX
Copper Member

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:31:53 PM

I use bitfinex.

Best platform at my opinion.

Not too much leverage, nice execution.

But the entry price to make an account is high... 10k.

Binance is good for entry, but no leverage.
Maybe its better this way.. LOL Wink
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:51:33 AM

It completely depends on what specific coins your wants to trade. To know which exchanges supports specific coin, check out coinmarketcap, search the coin, and look at the markets tab. Exchanges should be listed below.

In general though, Binance is one of the best(if not the best) exchanges to use right now.
Exactly! But in anyway regardless of the coin of choice to trade, I would say bittrex and binance works perfectly for me. I use the two directly to trade on coinigy since I would not at least have to start logging in to any of the website, but somehow make use of the API directly. I also use tab trader as well which has been so helpful when it comes to trading on the go, which makes me to do my thing anytime anywhere without having to be on my system all day long.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

There are hundreds of cryptocurrency exchanges out there. You can find the top ones in the coinmarketcap website. The top ones are quite obviously the best ones. Apart from the top ones you can also try 1fox bitcoin exchange which has the option to do leveraged trading. For more you can visit their website at https://1fox.com/?c=en/home&t=4o . My personal favorite is Binance as it has become a stable exchange and is quite trustworthy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

In order to start trading. The number one option for crypto traders all around the world are Binance. Although, Bittrex is my personal favourite as it offers maximum security by the founder who has wide experience in the digital space.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

Bittrex
Binance
Kucoin
I'm on those three Exchange, I love the Exchange because there are so many coins that become an option.

but if you want to buy tokens that do not exist there should be how else?
go back to yourself just choose the exchange which you will choose.
BTCballa

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

The best site for me to start trading for me personally was a YouTube, lol. I have started there because I was really having a lack of education and knowledge, I was really afraid to go into trading without knowing the principles.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

I used crypto exchange of Binance and Gate.io, both exchange has nice mobile app and easy to use so we can trade anywhere anywhen , and for the charting i used trading view because they offer free membership account, and we can see here some idea from others trader about technical analysis and price prediction.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:32:05 AM

If you want to start trading then I recommend you to try it first on a flat screen PC that could make you see everything.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

Using apps for trading is not a great idea when you want to e a full time trader so just grab a desktop or tablet at first step and then decide which coin you are going to trade and the pick the good exchanges based on its daily trade volume from the coinmarketcap.com and signup up to the best site.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
gtcms
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

For trading with leverage there are 2 good platforms: BitMEX and BitSeven. For new traders BitSeven probably is better because of simple interface. On these sites there is opportunity to trade with leverage up to 100x, but it is too risky, even 10x is dangerous to trade now Smiley 5x is optimal

BitSeven.com - Leverage trading up to 100x /// https://www.bitseven.com
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:01:29 PM

1.Binance.com
2.Bitfinex.com
3.Poloniex.com
3.Kucoin.com

1.Cex.io
2.Kraken

Are these mobile apps for iOS and Android devices?

I only tried the binance in mobile and it's good. I forgot if I could also set the alarm whenever I hit the target. I wonder what exchange app can do this. It's way way better if you have that feature.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: