Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2018, 12:18:55 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Sailor Launching May 7th Regardless- Emergency BTC Loan HAVE COLLATERAL  (Read 76 times)
crypto-maven

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:18:14 PM

Please read this, and if you look at my post history you can find adequate information on me and who I am. This is really important... Coin Sailor is in the last 500 ft of it's race to launch - May 7th 2018. Also an event hosted by Disruption Joe of Chicago Blockchain Project.

https://www.meetup.com/chicagoblockchainproject/events/249419659/

This is the youtube video demo for the Coin Sailor App

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTHtpQ2Nrbo

It's going to launch regardless, but the circumstances around the launch will be very difficult to come back from. Also, the beware of scammers thing. I get that but it makes it sound like people only with money and coins can get loans and only in financially secure times in their lives should get loans. I used my cryptos on my business and I'm broke but I DO HAVE MULTIPLE DOMAINS AS COLLATERAL.

These are my main sites...

www.coinsailor.com

cryptomavenofficial.wordpress.com

bluecollarcrypto.squarespace.com

These are not the domains I would give as collateral, but I have a ton of others I've bought up because of their value and my want for future projects.

Here is the story I put on kickstater.... I'm waiting for it to be approved.

Nicole Villa, the founder of CoinSailor (www.coinsailor.com) moved to Chicago on the premise that she would have a job in February. In January she went to Chicago and talked with the employer, agreed upon rates and job duties. When she texted the employer the following week about moving the start date by 3 days she was told that she didn't have a job anymore in the Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency space. This was after getting a loan from her friend towards rent expenses because her friend knew she had a job. Nicole was depending on that job to help fund her start up app while working.

Luckily, Nicole had an investor that got her living expenses and business start up amounts for an agreed 3 months. The MVP (minimum viable product) which is a cryptocurrency matching tool with educational features is set to launch on May 7th, 2018. This funding was so she could focus full time on building the app with a team.

What is so important about this cryptocurrency matching tool app is that it helps educate new cryptocurrency users about what they're being asked.

Nicole realized how intimidating being interested in cryptocurrency & Blockchain is for someone without a technical background (computers or Trading). She spent hundreds & Hundreds of hours in studies to break into this field.

Now, Coin Sailor is Making it easier for everyone to enter cryptocurrency with two complementary ideas

- Matching Tool - Gamified Education

Nicole also co-founded Blue Collar Crypto FB Group and their website is here. . . bluecollarcrypto.squarespace.com

https://i.imgur.com/lZQDqdE.jpg

Coin Sailor's goal is education. So far Nicole has talked to coding high school students who get free coding education through BDPA (Black Data Processing Association). These students give up their Saturdays 9am - 3pm to learn coding. Nicole got to talk to them about cryptocurrency and it's core technologies.

https://i.imgur.com/K2tpKys.jpg

Nicole on the right, blue sweater.

On April 25th, 2018 Nicole is also judging a mobile app tech competition that middle schoolers of Chicago Public Schools created! Guest Sharks listed below in link.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1S_YIIoeOV_TIaG88O1Zo16Uw5bid16NdqMA8SNSW6sg/edit#slide=id.g36c06f81a4_0_10

Part of the reason Nicole works on Coin Sailor and gives her time to educational causes is because of the power of the three disruptive technologies Bitcoin helped create. 1. Distributed Ledger Technology 2. Smart Contracts 3. Decentralized Autonomous Organizations

In Blockchain (the main technology of Bitcoin), there are a lack of developers. As time passes there will be an even bigger need for Blockchain developers that will not be met. Starting on education now, will lead some of the people this educational app reaches to consider coding for the future technologies we will need to be created.

https://i.imgur.com/VwIR60g.jpg

This technology enables so much that is hard to describe right here! Those in the field will understand right away while I might confuse readers who are not into cryptocurrency.

More funding has not come through. People all say Coin Sailor is a great idea, someone will come along... Well. It's still going to launch May 7th, 2018 but there is $128 in the business account and our founder doesn't have living expenses covered. Other people who have promised funding have not come through as they said they would and despite sending out letters of sponsorship to companies for when the app launches. Well, people want to sponsor an app they can see, which makes sense. Yet, it's so crazy how ICO's have raised millions off of hyped up promises in a white paper but then someone who's actively working on education to engage the mainstream audience, and working with children ... without an ICO can't get much help. Go figure, but everyone says education is the future. . .

It appears that education being a thankless/underpaid job extends into cryptocurrency as well.

What your loan helps is :

-Ensuring that Nicole can make it to events to promote Coin Sailor and help pay her team.

- Knowing that cryptocurrency education is being worked on by someone who drove up to 30 hours a week for 6 months from WI to Chicago, IL to gain knowledge and eventually start Crypto Learning Corner LLC.

- That you can share this with your friends and family after May 7th and know that future versions will be on track for release

- Also, when the gamified education part comes out, which will be a subscription 9.99 a month and less . Netflix and similar affordable pricing, that you'll get three - lifetime memberships to the gamified education side!

What are the expenses?

Advertising expenses: banners for events, shirts, stickers, attending conferences

Development for site: My developers need a small payment

Office/Software/Miscellaneous: We Work Co- Working Space $400 month, Quickbooks, linkedin, business cell phone, general office supplies

Transportation

The funds coming immediately will help because the accounts will overdraft again and the overdraft fees this time, with no one to help with will be not easy for Nicole to recover from. Nicole is out of state without a car, with only her mother to send $100 from time to time. Nicole has poured all her time and energy into this and is literally so close to launching. It will launch regardless, but it will not be good if she and Coin Sailor go through rough times that will be hard for them to easily bounce back from.

The Coin Sailor team as well is working for free at this point because they believe in Nicole and her vision.

https://i.imgur.com/iQNO7Hc.jpg

I was allowed to get a first investor that funded for me three months. . . Everything is going right with the project. I am running out of money for food, and everything. I've come to far to not see this launch and what not. Please consider doing a BTC loan. I don't get why other companies and people can so easily get money for nothing, then here I am severely struggling. WITH DOCUMENTATION OF WHO I AM AND WHAT I'VE DONE! I HAVE COLLATERAL. Please, please, please, you can contact me through

admin@cryptolearningcorner.com

or

nicole@coinsailor.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 49

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:33:36 PM

Your collateral is pretty poor, as those domains are not unique at all.
Also writing a long sob story does not matter, as you have no trust around here.
To me this request just sounds sketchy, please do offer valid collateral or lock the thread.
Members do not really like requests such as this at all.

Edit: Also your Whoisdata is private, so there probably goes your last hope on this forum for a loan without collateral.

Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 49

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

This is what I encounter all the time. I'm doing legit shit and posted more proof than others. If you read those aren't the domains I'd be giving as collateral. Maybe I need to do a whitepaper with no promises and raise millions. You're being a major jackass.

Im being just honest, sad enough you don't appreciate it. I don't see any legit shit, mind showing some of the domains that you can give us collateral? Usually lenders do not PM you asking those domains seperately, so you should tell us what they are publicly unless you have something to hide.

Also where is this proof that you are talking about? All i see is a sob story with unneeded stuff. Even if you were legit, lenders here want some security so they get paid and usually domains are hard to sell unless they are unique domains. Calling anyone a "jackass" here who is telling you something that is true, does not really get you a loan here. Fix your attitude.

condoras

Activity: 1008
Merit: 582

This is what i do. I drink and i know things.

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

So you are Nicole or you speak for her behalf? I don't even understand the amount that you ask. A long story and i get lost in the way...
Probably, instead of posting "proofs" (i don't see any), to post a Collateral to cover any possible lender. If this is a Loan Request.
If it isn't then make a Thread at Altcoins section, which is more suitable than here.

Promises are promises. Don't have any value/weightiness from a total stranger. If you are so sure that you will raise millions, then do it and don't ask a few dollars Loan.
By the way, with this behavior you won't get what you want in this Forum...

This is what I encounter all the time. I'm doing legit shit and posted more proof than others. If you read those aren't the domains I'd be giving as collateral. Maybe I need to do a whitepaper with no promises and raise millions. You're being a major jackass.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1761

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:31:07 AM

Wow.  Who are you to talk to a member that way?   Get out of here.   Angry

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to Prayer Messages (PMs).
BitcoinTalk Public Information Project (BPIP)  - My Trust Removal Guidelines
"Masturbation makes you feel good but doesn't do anything for the person you're thinking of.  Just like prayer."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.