Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Unicorn(BTCUI) - www.bitcoinunicorn.io  (Read 386 times)
Cootie (OP)

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:34:14 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 02:08:14 AM by Cootie

Unicorn - An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. It symbolizes the spirit of purity, innocence and childhood. Every legend showed its rarity that it accounts to a great value to find one. Even the greatest of minds from history wanted to know if the existence of this creature is real. In economics, it has no difference with its broad definition except that it is stated in more practical sense. Unicorn, economically speaking, is a project that reaches 1 billion dollars or $1, 000, 000, 000 in figures. In similar to its initial definition, it is on hold of an enormous amount.  

Bitcoin unicorn also known as BTCUI is a new generation cryptocurrency that aims to reach 1 billion marketcap on its circulation. This project was inspired, based and made possible by combining the three most powerful and reliable cryptocurrency  known to man: bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. It uses bitcoin technology as a store of value, as it borrows supply from litecoin, which is making it to produce more chips that lessen people's speculations and maximazing its usage. Then transactions will be handled through blockchain ethereum, improving the speed while decreases the transaction fees. Because of this innovation, the complexity of mining is greatly reduced. In fact, mining of BTCUI is done by just posting in the forum called "Crypto Forum". This forum works just like any other forum. One must made an account then after verifying it then you are good to go. The account requires bitcoin and ethereum address that will serve as the receiving address for the mined coins. After this you can experience the ease of mining. This is the capability of this combined technology.

Bitcoin Unicorn, a combination of two great words, a combination of three wonderful crypto technologies. A cryptocurrency made to go beyond the arc. A cryptocurrency that aims to go to moon. A cryptocurrency that simply made the complex become easy.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BackBachvsUp
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:03:59 PM

We need more thorough explanation about the project.

*Actually, I already know. I was the richest btcui banker for a few days*
Cootie (OP)

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

We need more thorough explanation about the project.

*Actually, I already know. I was the richest btcui banker for a few days*
Can you specify your concern ? If that's ok and i'll revise my article

Cootie (OP)

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:18:57 AM

Unicorn - An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. It symbolizes the spirit of purity, innocence and childhood. Every legend showed its rarity that it accounts to a great value to find one. Even the greatest of minds from history wanted to know if the existence of this creature is real. In economics, it has no difference with its broad definition except that it is stated in more practical sense. Unicorn, economically speaking, is a project that reaches 1 billion dollars or $1, 000, 000, 000 in figures. In similar to its initial definition, it is on hold of an enormous amount.  

Bitcoin unicorn also known as BTCUI is a new generation cryptocurrency that aims to reach 1 billion marketcap on its circulation. This project was inspired, based and made possible by combining the three most powerful and reliable cryptocurrency  known to man: bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. It uses bitcoin technology as a store of value, as it borrows supply from litecoin, which is making it to produce more chips that lessen people's speculations and maximazing its usage. Then transactions will be handled through blockchain ethereum, improving the speed while decreases the transaction fees. Because of this innovation, the complexity of mining is greatly reduced. In fact, mining of BTCUI is done by just posting in the forum called "Crypto Forum". This forum works just like any other forum. One must made an account then after verifying it then you are good to go. The account requires bitcoin and ethereum address that will serve as the receiving address for the mined coins. After this you can experience the ease of mining. This is the capability of this combined technology.

Bitcoin Unicorn, a combination of two great words, a combination of three wonderful crypto technologies. A cryptocurrency made to go beyond the arc. A cryptocurrency that aims to go to moon. A cryptocurrency that simply made the complex become easy. To know more about this, please visit
www.bitcoinunicorn.io. There you can learn more about bitcoin unicorn. Thanks for your time

BackBachvsUp
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:32:30 AM

you can delete your own post yourself, the button is next to "edit" button.
nalinpuri

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

How to post in BTCUI
Cootie (OP)

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:12:56 AM

How to post in BTCUI
You have to create an account first then after verifying, your account is ready to use. This forum works like bitcointalk.org, you look for a topic you want to reply then click post reply button or quick reply button on the lower part of the site. Your posts must be making some sense so that you will not get warned by the moderators. Five warnings means total ban of your account so be careful.

experteas2014

Activity: 121
Merit: 12

Be Positive Always!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

A great project indeed which utilizes the features from Bitcoin & Ethereum. Looking forward to its success and those who believe in it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
tringuyen279

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:28:52 AM

This is a good idea, we might look at it Wink
Alimalik

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:13:51 PM

I did not work in the bitcoin unicorn forum because i don,t know about this anyone tell me how can i post in this forum?Huh?
Michipie06

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:27:39 AM

1.How to create btcui account
  2.how to transfer btcui balance to mywtherwamywtherwallet
  3. What exchange btcui ?

Thankyou for my questions
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:08:03 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 10:23:49 AM by Leeke

I did not work in the bitcoin unicorn forum because i don,t know about this anyone tell me how can i post in this forum?Huh?

In order to participate on the forum you need to create an account first. It took over a week before my account was verified and I could start using the forum.

Once you receive a confirmation email back from the site - you can begin your journey with BitcoinUnicorn. You need to read the site rules very carefully because while it looks and feels like a regular forum, one of its overriding principles is Proof of Content and it only accepts Quality Content postings.
This means you are moderated more heavily or essentially peer reviewed to ensure the forum is not flooded with spam, inaccurate or junk content that is of no value to anyone in today's crypto-community. The reason behind this is that the mining process for you to gain BTCUI is conducted via your forum engagement.
Its of no value to the community as a whole - if certain users try to trick the system by flooding the forum with rubbish posts so this is how they go about ensuring Proof of Content.

Your first 5 posts require being moderated before you can begin to post freely.

The forum help section outlines what it considers quality content and what it considers to be spam/junk posts so before you start - to avoid any issues occuring - just check these out first.

We would love to see everyone on the forum. I believe the vision of working toward quality content is something we should all be trying to work towards so I can't get enough of the site lol. See you there Smiley

Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:23:02 AM

3. What exchange btcui ?

1 - You can create an account by registering with the forum - check my website link. Once you receive your verification email and logged into the forum please read through all the forum guidelines as the site works a little differently to others - It uses Proof of Content to mine BTCUI via forum posts so the content needs to be of good quality and not just block text, short responses or random thanks for example.

2 - If you read through the guidelines and help sections, you will come across a Withdrawal BTCUI help post. This explains the withdrawal procedure. I can confirm that requesting cashouts are very simple IF you have followed or reached the cashout requirements (BTCUI minimum amount (currently 2500BTCUI), added an account avatar to your profile, entered your ETH address and contributed to the forum and received 3 thanks.) Once this has been done you can transfer your BTCUI to the internal cashout account. From here you need to give the system time to check you have fully meet the withdrawal requirements - and then you will receive your cashout to your ETH address.

3 - BTCUI is currently listed on Mercatox and ForkDelta

tarunverma

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

wonderful [Suspicious link removed]d luck
Michipie06

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

3. What exchange btcui ?

Thankyou for my questions
   Thankyou for teach me direct message
Step by step you teach me to creat my btcui account and to widrawal the btcui Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: