Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AcuteCoin.io - Trade, Mine and be Social 🚀 🚀 🚀  (Read 243 times)
01BTC (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:06:43 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 07:18:51 AM by 01BTC

ABOUT ACUTECOIN

The AcuteCoin platform provides users with multiple opportunities and an exclusive crypto community that both learn and earn by sharing and building their investment portfolios together. AcuteCoin strives to be both a platform for earning and a useful tool in helping you maneuver your way through this exciting industry. AcuteCoin itself will be the utility coin for use on the platform, for users to earn revenue through a select group of services that we have established from the ground up with our partners.

The AcuteCoin platform will be supported by an ICO of 10,000,000 total coins that will begin in April 4, 2018 with a pre-ICO sale beginning on June 1, 2018.  Prior to our ICO launch, there will be an Airdrop of AcuteCoin where users that signup to our platform will receive FREE coins. AcuteCoin will also offer a bounty program and distribute 10,000 total AcuteCoin coins to be shared amongst our affiliate partners.  The bounty will go hand in hand with our Affiliate program which is a further incentive for all users to benefit from.

We are extremely excited about the launching of our ICO as there have been months of hard work and preparation invested into this project.  At this time we look forward to having you join us as a key partner in spreading the word.  There are limited spots available for these essential roles and we have only reached out to individuals we feel contribute greatly to introducing new individuals to the crypto space.

A platform which provides the subscriber the opportunity to earn AcuteCoin generated via 3 main avenues in crypto currency, its hard coded proof of stake mechanism, external physical mining of crypto currencies and the building of a solid portfolio of crypto assets while supporting proven projects in the space.

Subscribe now and get up to 100% ROI

COIN SPECIFICATION

ACUTECOIN ECOSYSTEM

PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT

Crypto Currency Portfolio – We accumulate and manage cryptocurrency and token portfolio with a focus on small cap coins and tokens with the greatest potential. ICO’s will also be considered. Community input is key and will be relied upon when making decisions on what coins to buy next via a voting system. The top traders on the platform would have the greater influence on those decisions.

AFFILIATE PROGRAM

Participate in our Affiliate program and earn additional AcuteCoin coins by referring others to our platform.  Our program has 3 lucrative levels to earn a residual income, you simply earn a commission every time a referral takes part in our Lending platform.  Simply use your affiliate link and tools located in the member’s area. Commission’s you earn will be based on the amount your team deposits. All affiliate earnings can be tracked in the member’s area

STAKING FOR PROFIT

Staking AcuteCoin is a great option to earn more. Anyone holding AcuteCoin in their wallet will receive interest on their staking balance in return for helping maintain security of the network. You can do it by either the AcuteCoin Web wallet or Desktop wallet planned to launch March 2018.  Staking will amount to 8% for the first 4 month and 10% annually thereafter. Staking will begin promptly one hour after coins have been deposited into member wallets. There is no maximum staking amount; the longer your coins are in wallets, the more coins you will earn.

LENDING

This option involves profiting from AcuteCoin algorithmic trading bots. You lend liquidity to our algorithmic trading bots (AcuteCoin AI) and receive daily interest based on their performance and your contribution option.

Performance can be tracked daily on the dashboard. Once the term of the contribution is completed the principal contribution is credited back to your account.  At this point you have the option to withdraw funds or reinvest back into the platform for more profits.

BOUNTY PROGRAM

Website | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram Bounty Group | Telegram Group

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caturujian

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

Wow, premine more than 30%.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Congratulation Dev...
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

This should be a great place for investment. Very trusted and clear information about the project. In addition, I'm interested in the bounty program with nice percentage.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
01BTC (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

This should be a great place for investment. Very trusted and clear information about the project. In addition, I'm interested in the bounty program with nice percentage.

Thank you, we'll wait you on the bounty thread!

Wow, premine more than 30%.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Congratulation Dev...

Thanks !

Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

AcuteCoin is one of the options for making a profit. Of course, there are similar projects, but everything is in the hands of the team. Good luck.
ashleychristine877

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
01BTC (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:56:50 AM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

Hi there , here is the bounty we host at this moment! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3295465.160

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:04:36 AM

Great place for investment  Huh  Yeah very trusted, that's why they have large premine. Aside from the lending and affiliate features which translates to a mlm business. This will just be another coin that will bite the dust. Nothing new or unique here. But benefit of the doubt, let's see what miracle will be implemented here by the dev team.
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:52:20 AM

Your project seems to be very promising! I will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals.
ekkoprasetya

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:05:44 AM

I think this project is great and the investment into it is right. but a project like this many competitors, I hope the team will work hard and spirit in supporting this project to succeed in the future.
Kirday

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

Res
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: