Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16139 times)
Pali (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:16:00 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2019, 08:41:27 PM by Pali

Announcements Channel Whitepaper One Pager   Bounty

Earn 7.5% on whoever you refer when they buy!

We are pleased to announce that our Peer to peer exchange goes live on February 26th 2019 with BTC, ETH and BTML as initial tradeable instruments

The P2P platform creates not just an opportunity for users to legally exchange fiat for cryptocurrencies through various funding/payment options, it comes with great features such as the revenue share plan, high speed transactions and low fees.

We shall be giving away a total of 50,000 BTML to early adopters with the best feedbacks and suggestions. These feedbacks will form the basis for our UI/UX upgrades.

The launch of the p2p exchange will be followed by listing on an external exchange which will be announced not earlier than 24 hours to listing time.

We thank you for keeping faith with the project. Please expect a lot more from Bitmillex

You may contact an admin or email info@bitmillex.com for enquiries/suggestions

What does Bitmillex offer for you?

Why We Are The Most Complete Platform

<< snipped team info <<

Roadmap

Updates/News

Check Update #1 - Intro welcome message

Check Update #2 - Airdrop has closed in a record time of 76 hours

🔶 The Bitmillex Auto-Trade Feature Summary 🔶

✅This feature is designed for the following categories of traders; the newbies, the less skilled, the ones who do not have the time to trade and those who seek passive income without active involvement.

✅It works on the principle of Copy Trading, where there is the copier (or follower) and the leader.

✅On the exchange will exist a pool called “my cryptobook” where any trader who wishes to participate can register and make his trading performance visible to everyone else on the platform. It is a ranking of the top traders on the exchange which can be sorted by period, by number of trades and by amount(BTC and USD) made in profits.  Beside each ranked trader will be a follow button.

✅Traders who wish to follow a trader will review the performances and select which trader they wish to follow by clicking the follow button. The follower will decide how much of his available balance he wishes to commit to the leader and further determine how much of the committed funds should be allocated to each trade.

✅Traders are allowed to set a stop-loss percentage. This means if the cumulative amount committed to a particular leader drops by the set stop-loss percentage, all open trades will be automatically closed.

✅The leader receives a percentage of the profits made by his followers.

101 REASONS NOT TO MISS BITMILLEX ICO

✔️ 1# The Bitmillex ICO is for two exchanges. 1 ICO, 2 exchanges. A hybrid approach that will birth a
centralized platform and a decentralized one in Q1 2019.

✔️ 2# Bitmillex is being hosted on the most advanced and secure servers. On this and at full launch, we
are partnering with Amazon Web Service and will operate a fail-safe system with alternative,
fully dedicated cloud server backup.

✔️ 3# Bitmillex partners with world #1 hacker powered security platform, Hackerone to conduct a
continuous vulnerability checking and fixing program. (This works by having over 100,000
hackers on their network have a continuous go at Bitmillex systems to look for loopholes and
areas of weakness. For every weakness found, it is immediately sealed in collaboration with the
Bitmillex developers. This will go on until there is no known vulnerability)

✔️ 4# Bitmillex shall at every instant hold no greater than 2% of total investor funds online,The
remaining 98% shall be offline in secure cold wallets. (And the 2% online shall be fully insured
against any form of loss)

✔️ 5# The Bitmillex servers shall be connected to custom built hardware security modules (HSM) to
safeguard and manage all digital keys for superior authentication and protection of
cryptographic keys. (This is what the big banks use to secure their servers that is why we never
hear of them being hacked. Only one or two known cryptocurrency exchanges have this feature)

✔️ 6# On Bitmillex exchange, users can buy and sell BTC and ETH directly to and from other users in a
unique peer to peer arrangement (Like what is done on Paxful)

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fara darani

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:21:33 PM

this project is great i think, project with different concepts good idea, i want to follow your bounty campaign, if you need manager bounty i'm ready.
thank you developers and team about this great information.
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:56:01 PM

Greetings BitMillex community! We over at Mosspole are happy to announce that we will be working with BitMillex
within their community management team!
kemancok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:50:55 PM

as a different project I can say that you care. You may be confident that I will follow your progress curiously. I think that this is the place for you to come to better places. I wish success to you
aggree with that, this project has beautifull concept and make me interesting. i want learn more about it and follow developments on the tread.

vinaycha

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

With an intro photo like that I wonder how the exchange's UI would be like.
And Rajdeep Dhar, one of your co-founder still seems to be working at a company called Mobiloitte
Source: https://www.facebook.com/dhar.rajdeep
Uesly_Future

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

The future ain't what it used to be

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:33:07 PM

metatrader- nice choice
Pali (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:15:32 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 09:24:12 AM by Pali

With an intro photo like that I wonder how the exchange's UI would be like.
And Rajdeep Dhar, one of your co-founder still seems to be working at a company called Mobiloitte
Source: https://www.facebook.com/dhar.rajdeep

We have updated the logo.

Update post:

⚠️🔴 Bitmillex is looking for translators/proofreaders for whitepaper.
In Spanish, French and Japanese! PM me for more info along with your budget, if okay to get paid in our tokens, previous work, etc or contact us on telegram today by contacting on of our admins with your info! ⚠️🔴

🌟Hello & welcome to the Bitmillex group! We are excited to have you!

About Bitmillex:

Designed To Be The World’s Most Secure And Complete Cryptocurrency Exchange, Bitmillex Is Built By Experienced Traders, Experts In The Use Of Blockchain Financial Solutions, Cybersecurity Experts, And IT Experts To Create Real, Tangible solutions To The Demands Of Traders And Investors; And Aggregate These Solutions Into A Never-Before-Launched Cryptocurrency Platform

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

🚀🚀 Our private presale is live now!!!
You can checkout this page: https://www.bitmillex.com/privatesales  and fill the form. Bitmillex official representative will get in touch with you🚀🚀

💥Our pre ico starts on 17th May 2018.
💥 Soft cap: 1.5 million, Hard cap: 10 million
💥 Official website:  https://www.bitmillex.com
💥 Bitmillex referral program: Whitelisted members will be able to join our referral program, which gives them 10% of what ever amount of token their refered member buys. The date of whitelisting commencement will be announced soon on all our social media platforms. Members will receive a mail to with regards to that.

💗Token disbursement begins 3 days after the ICO ends, the ICO ends when we hit our hardcap OR after stage 5💗

✔️ White paper: https://www.bitmillex.com/assets/whitepaper.pdf
✅One pager: https://www.bitmillex.com/assets/onepage.pdf
✔️ Airdrop page: https://www.bitmillex.com/airdrops
✔️ Private Pre sale page: https://www.bitmillex.com/privatesales  

Please be nice to other members and respect each other

AIRDROPS

Important Notice!! Airdrop tokens will not be received in your erc20 wallet if you do not  join telegram and Twitter handles.

After you sign up for Airdrop, check your inbox for a link to check all your referrals. You'll also receive your referral link

Follow us across all of our social channels to be sure you're updated on Bitmillex! 😱

🔥Telegram: https://t.me/bitmillexofficial
🔥Telegram announcements: https://t.me/bitmillex
🔥Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitmillex_ICO
🔥Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitmillex/
🔥 Medium: https://medium.com/@Bitmillex
🔥Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/embed/jEqSnoy90pA

Questions? E-mail us at support@bitmillex com and we will respond as soon as possible. 😊

Pathfinder29

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:25:16 AM

Nice Project your Token is like diamond so rare..
DrFalken

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

Registration form error:

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1364

Field 'country' doesn't have a default value

INSERT INTO `cry_airdrop` (`email`, `fullname`, `address`, `referrer_id`, `telegram`, `twitter`) VALUES (...)

Filename: models/Church.php

Line Number: 7

Do you need a PHP dev ?  Grin
Pali (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

Registration form error:

INSERT INTO `cry_airdrop` (`email`, `fullname`, `address`, `referrer_id`, `telegram`, `twitter`) VALUES (...)

📣 Important Announcement! 📣

Due to the overwhelming response that greeted the Bitmillex project launch, we now have to upgrade our server capacity.  As is normal when name-servers are migrated, it usually takes hours for local ISPs all over the world to update their DNS caches so everyone can see the website. This accounts for why some users may be experiencing difficulty with the airdrop forms and referrals. We advise such users to please try again later.

Efforts are on-going to ensure that everyone again has access to all of our resources. 
We regret all inconveniences.

🙋‍♂️If you need help with anything else just let one of the admins know on telegram and they can give you a hand!

Savcoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:46:48 AM

Registration form error:

blessingekpe

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:26:30 AM

Nice project
masariok

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:28:38 AM

airdrop from need in put supscribe email ?
BlocksTechnology

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:45:03 AM

New exchange? Another one? How will you achieve decentralization? How does your project correspond to the spirit of crypto currency?
tje81

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:18:46 PM

is there a bounty campaign for this project?
Pali (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

New exchange? Another one? How will you achieve decentralization? How does your project correspond to the spirit of crypto currency?

Yes another new exchange. We prefer to describe ourselves as a platform because what we offer goes beyond mere Exchange. These features cannot be effected on a decentralized Exchange. So we centralize. Now, a look down our road map reveals what we have in store to achieve decentralization. In Q1 2019, we will be launching the Bitmillex Decentralex. A fully decentralized exchange that will come with unique features as well! Stay tuned for more news.

📣 Important Announcement 📣

‼️ We wish to inform everyone that the Bitmillex Airdrop Campaign has officially come to a end ‼️

We thank you all for participating and we congratulate everyone who was able to be a part of it.

The response the project received was unprecedented, leading to airdrop token exhaustion way ahead of schedule. Tokens were all gone in a a total of 76 hours and 43 minutes, our telegram channel also grew to 23,000+ members over this time period.

Please note that everyone must remain a member of the telegram group until the ICO is over, as a condition for receiving the airdrop tokens.

📆 Please join our announcement channel @bitmillex to get all the latest news first!

wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

Quite an interesting project, I think it will be in demand in the market. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

as a different project I can say that you care. You may be confident that I will follow your progress curiously. I think that this is the place for you to come to better places. I wish success to you
aggree with that, this project has beautifull concept and make me interesting. i want learn more about it and follow developments on the tread.
I also agree with you, I also think so, this project has a beautiful concept and many people are interested in this project, I also want to learn to continue to understand this project, hopefully this project becomes a great success.
Pali (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:31:15 PM

Quite an interesting project, I think it will be in demand in the market. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

Yes we plan to use KYC procedures to ensure everyone is who they claim to be and be Compliant with increased regulations worldwide.

I also agree with you, I also think so, this project has a beautiful concept and many people are interested in this project, I also want to learn to continue to understand this project, hopefully this project becomes a great success.

Thank you very much for your support! Tell your friends or other ico watchers about this. Smiley

Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

Great a very impressive intro good Ico great team and superb advisor. Wish you all the best.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: