Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16139 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

in theory, having all those services, forex trading, crypto trading, lending program in one platform is create, however I see that focusing on specific service and provide it with quality is much better. How are going to manage all those features !
There might be various teams engaged to actively involve managing the operations in each team that will easily help to work on all the assigned services as promised initially without any delays.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:51:40 PM

I see both your soft cap and hard cap is not high? Why Bitmillex setup low target like that? I believe have so much people will invest at exchange platform.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:24:56 AM

I really hope they successed to build up a commumity and hopefully we can have an exchange thats in pair with cryptopia
Why pair it with cryptopia? Will it help the Bitmillex to be a better crypto platform in the future? It will be a great thanks if you provide the answer I needed as I want to know more about how this project works in the future.
To my experience cryptopia do not hold more popularity and they also have more transaction fees as I experienced so it would be great if they choose binance than cryptopia.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:19:24 AM

Hello, admin and devs, Any bounty campaigns that you are planning to launch for the supporters? I think there are many people here at the forum who are interested join from it. More impression means more people to visit the site and potentially hook up investors,

Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:48:15 AM

Hello, admin and devs, Any bounty campaigns that you are planning to launch for the supporters? I think there are many people here at the forum who are interested join from it. More impression means more people to visit the site and potentially hook up investors,

True, creating bounty program helps the project to gain popularity. If the are more people who will join it, then the more information of this project can reach out to the community.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:46:08 AM

I really hope they successed to build up a commumity and hopefully we can have an exchange thats in pair with cryptopia
Why pair it with cryptopia? Will it help the Bitmillex to be a better crypto platform in the future? It will be a great thanks if you provide the answer I needed as I want to know more about how this project works in the future.
To my experience cryptopia do not hold more popularity and they also have more transaction fees as I experienced so it would be great if they choose binance than cryptopia.
We can't say about it anyway since the decision is within the team. But suggesting is a good way to make the team choose who is better.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

True, creating bounty program helps the project to gain popularity. If the are more people who will join it, then the more information of this project can reach out to the community.
Many members are waiting for the team to launched the bounty campaign and we don't have any news about it. I hope they will launched it in the near future.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:15:46 AM

I cant say anything but wow regarding your comparison to your website to other trading platforms. Hopefully you launch soon!
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

Well, one of the co-founders started also a cryptocurrency payment system - an app. And they also guarantee you that you do not need to pay taxes...  Huh Roll Eyes Cool
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:23:14 AM

Many members are waiting for the team to launched the bounty campaign and we don't have any news about it. I hope they will launched it in the near future.
Me too. I will be happy if they launch the bounty campaign because it can gain more population for the community and also the investors.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

I hope if this is the safest exchange in the world, then it will be completely anonymous. I'm already tired of being verified.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:50:35 AM

Quite an interesting project, I think it will be in demand in the market. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

Yes we plan to use KYC procedures to ensure everyone is who they claim to be and be Compliant with increased regulations worldwide.

I also agree with you, I also think so, this project has a beautiful concept and many people are interested in this project, I also want to learn to continue to understand this project, hopefully this project becomes a great success.

Thank you very much for your support! Tell your friends or other ico watchers about this. Smiley
So, if nevertheless the KYC procedure is necessary in your project, it means that after all to some countries access to purchase of tokens will be closed? Tell where there will be a ban?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

From what I understand about their security, it seems that it will be hard to hacked because there are many forms of protective layers that will protect the system.Well, this should be prioritized since they are holding crypto assets which is also one of the most important thing to consider.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pali (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:31:23 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 12:09:37 PM by Pali

#5 The Bitmillex servers shall be connected to custom built hardware security modules (HSM) to
safeguard and manage all digital keys for superior authentication and protection of
cryptographic keys. (This is what the big banks use to secure their servers that is why we never
hear of them being hacked. Only one or two known cryptocurrency exchanges have this feature)

I was interested in your project. But where is written about the experience of developers or I just did not notice?

The experience of the project devs can be seen from their short bio and the attached to their linkedin profiles. Please look at "Team" link item on the nav menu. Thank you!

I read the team's website and saw that they wanted to make the safest trading platform possible. I wonder if it will be anonymous or will it have to be verified?

This is a good question, now I am also curious about this. Let's wait for the team to answer your question. I am looking forward for more active team members of bitmillex also an active updates too.

This i will explain with a two-sided view.

1. Requiring users to update their personal details and verifying same is actually a security feature in itself. One of the reasons behind it, is to ensure that actual account owners have access to funds in wallets.

2. it is a compliance issue. A compliant exchange is a safer exchange to trade and have funds on than an exchange that can be subjected to litigations and regulatory clampdowns that might end up affecting the funds and investments of users.

So, while it is our aim and desire to avoid bottlenecks and rigidity, safety of investors funds is higher on our scale of priorities. We assure you that any form of verification we carry out will be done under best practices and will never lead to compromise of investors personal details

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:51:04 AM

I see at Bitmillex have so many advantages than other exchanges? Did you have profit sharing base on Bitmillex Token?
Lets hope they can exceed all the expectations of thier supporters because alot of us wants to see a change and reform in trading platforms.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Pali (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

I see at Bitmillex have so many advantages than other exchanges? Did you have profit sharing base on Bitmillex Token?
Lets hope they can exceed all the expectations of thier supporters because alot of us wants to see a change and reform in trading platforms.

What features or change are you most looking for in a new exchange?

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

From what I understand about their security, it seems that it will be hard to hacked because there are many forms of protective layers that will protect the system.Well, this should be prioritized since they are holding crypto assets which is also one of the most important thing to consider.

You are right, I think for this project to encourage many people to support it the team should prove that their security is really high and they need to present how their platform works.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

Please tell me if there is a video about the project? is there a YouTube channel? I think this is a promising direction to take advantage of

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

There's very very few platforms for trading that don't outright suck dick in my opinion and the rest of them are trash anyway from experience
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

This will surely come true if a lot of investors are going to support this project. Also if the team will be more active and will make this project popular, nothing is impossible.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: