Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16139 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

I got a question, I checked Certificate of incorporation for you company, and found out that Director of BITMILLEX company are two person, Mr Rasheedat Temitayo OKUBOYEJO and Mr Malcolm Colin BRITTON. Why you didn't introduce Mr Rasheedat Temitayo OKUBOYEJO on website in team section?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:18:47 AM

Bitmilex now have more attention and trust as it had implemented a 24 support for all the participants this can help a positive sign even for all the participants to analyze the potential of the platform.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:07:48 AM

I see at Bitmillex have so many advantages than other exchanges? Did you have profit sharing base on Bitmillex Token?
Lets hope they can exceed all the expectations of thier supporters because alot of us wants to see a change and reform in trading platforms.

What features or change are you most looking for in a new exchange?
This is some features i really hope one new exchange will have :
+ Fast confirmed.
+ Fast transaction.
+ Fast authorized.
+ Good secure for avoid attack.
+ Low fees at trading and deposit/withdraw.
That features sounds amazing, if that will be possible here at Bitmillex, I'm pretty sure it will be one of the next generation crypto platform in the future. Just don't rush everything devs.
Difinitely there will be more investments coming for Bitmillex project if that features above will be truly given. I mean, this kind of features in a specific trading sites are being liked and want by all crypto traders now especially daily traders. They need fast and secured inorder to gained more profits and more opportunitities.

Exactly, the team must do something more attractive on their different features which might attract the attention of many users who plan to be part in this great project as they are going to invest. Also, I believe this project may have a great success and I'm hoping to the team may continue to strive for the great success on this project.
Without any latency in the platform there was a quick response and reduction by the team in every transaction and all was success, behind theis they might implement more possibilities to ultimately achieve great success.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:08:33 AM

Somebody has already tested referral system? She works correctly or nevertheless nothing is charged for the user registered according to your reference and who has made a deposit?
As Bitmilex promised initially there will be no charges it is a referral program and still if you have doubts you can even directly contact the admin and get clarified, they proceed mainly as listed in their white papers.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:54:59 AM

I see at Bitmillex have so many advantages than other exchanges? Did you have profit sharing base on Bitmillex Token?
Lets hope they can exceed all the expectations of thier supporters because alot of us wants to see a change and reform in trading platforms.

+ Fast confirmed.
+ Fast transaction.
+ Fast authorized.
Nice, bixbem90. That was a great feature that I wanted to use on an exchange, now my dream come true, but I wonder how that low fees can make a transaction fast confirmed?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:33:50 AM

Hey, @admin and devs? There is no update on the bounty campaigns as of now? How can the site gain impression and visitors if there are no promoters and advertisement from the team?

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:15:35 AM

If there was active announcements that will make the users active to know the updates of Bitmilex. Is there any official channel they are involved inn sharing all the information about their workflow?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:10:20 AM

I correctly understand that the project will be safe?and the team has a staff of people who are responsible for maintaining security?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:22:22 AM

Yes, have a lot of thing to do now for make one project like Bitmillex have more market at exchange platform.
Of course, developers will have to do a lot of work to the project was able to go ahead and become one of the leading in its industry
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:02:07 AM

+ Fast confirmed.
+ Fast transaction.
+ Fast authorized.
Nice, bixbem90. That was a great feature that I wanted to use on an exchange, now my dream come true, but I wonder how that low fees can make a transaction fast confirmed?
This will be efficient and convenient to all members. They will be happy because of the fast transaction. Do you have an artificial intelligence that will work with the project?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

Yes, have a lot of thing to do now for make one project like Bitmillex have more market at exchange platform.
Of course, developers will have to do a lot of work to the project was able to go ahead and become one of the leading in its industry
Thebproject is just starting and they will really have a lot of work to do. You can just wait patiently as they will have a big progress day bt day.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

I hope that Bitmillex can offer smaller transaction fees and doesnt require its traders to verify thier personal information onsite.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
mj_bitmillex

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:10:12 AM

Please tell me if there is a video about the project? is there a YouTube channel? I think this is a promising direction to take advantage of

Sure there is a youtube channel. Although relatively new.  With more videos to be added in coming days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6faXiOERVtTAL01NATtd5Q

mj_bitmillex

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

I really hope they successed to build up a commumity and hopefully we can have an exchange thats in pair with cryptopia

Hi Slim

thinking of an honest way to respond without sounding disrespectful to cryptopia.....

Bitmillex is a response to crappy cryptocurrency exchanges. The brainchild of people who have spent decades trading in older, more established and more competitive markets. We are here to make a difference and give people a feel of what cryptocurrency trading should be. When you set out to make a difference, you dont give people what they are already used to. Please watch out!

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:41:46 AM

I find this project new to the marketplace. Does the team members credible enough to get the project done? And how the Devs can ensure the success of this platform?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

Please tell me if there is a video about the project? is there a YouTube channel? I think this is a promising direction to take advantage of

Sure there is a youtube channel. Although relatively new.  With more videos to be added in coming days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6faXiOERVtTAL01NATtd5Q

Thanks a lot for the reference. Such providing information through a video series far more simply and more well reaches understanding of users, personally for me yes sir.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:47:26 AM

+ Fast confirmed.
+ Fast transaction.
+ Fast authorized.
That features sounds amazing, if that will be possible here at Bitmillex, I'm pretty sure it will be one of the next generation crypto platform in the future. Just don't rush everything devs.
Fast transaction am waiting to see that happens because thats going to be really great hopefully this platform get listed as one of my favorite in the future

Pali (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

I correctly understand that the project will be safe?and the team has a staff of people who are responsible for maintaining security?

Enterprise grade DDOS protection will be set up before Pre-ICO begins
A dedicated team will be conducting penetration tests to monitor, detect and remove any form of vulnerabilities from the ICO servers and API throught the duration of ICO

The Smart Contract codes shall be subjected to continous checks and audits to avoid errors"

If there was active announcements that will make the users active to know the updates of Bitmilex. Is there any official channel they are involved inn sharing all the information about their workflow?

Follow our telegram https://t.me/bitmillex and twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/Bitmillex_ICO

Hey, @admin and devs? There is no update on the bounty campaigns as of now? How can the site gain impression and visitors if there are no promoters and advertisement from the team?

An announcement will come out very soon in regards to our bounty campaign.

+ Fast confirmed.
+ Fast transaction.
+ Fast authorized.

Your features looks promising is that the same with other platforms? How this project stand out from other platforms?

Please see:

I got a question, I checked Certificate of incorporation for you company, and found out that Director of BITMILLEX company are two person, Mr Rasheedat Temitayo OKUBOYEJO and Mr Malcolm Colin BRITTON. Why you didn't introduce Mr Rasheedat Temitayo OKUBOYEJO on website in team section?

Bitmillex Exchange is just the beginning of what will become the Bitmillex Financial Group. The Bitmillex team is thus a large one and not every team member has an active portfolio on the ICO Project Team.  Our United Kingdom registration was done by Malcolm Britton, the CEO and Ms Rasheedat, both British Citizens. As we have stated on our road map (see Q3 2018), we shall register in other jurisdictions and acquire relevant licences to advance our mission of becoming a top 5 exchange/trading platform in the world.

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:48:24 AM

Bitmilex now have more attention and trust as it had implemented a 24 support for all the participants this can help a positive sign even for all the participants to analyze the potential of the platform.
Thanks to such attentive users as you, the team has a very good and attentive audience, which also spreads the word about the project in their social networks. And it's absolutely free! Because the team is very much trying to develop their project.
Pali (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

Do not be offended, but it seems to me that such crypto-currencies are already very much and you have a very strong name, what did you come up with? At least your name is very intriguing )

To your question, what is the meaning behind our name?

A mill is a factory for processing products. Bitmillex is created as one. Our product is cryptocurrency, hence the Bit-Mill and of course EX is for exchange. A look at our logo clearly shows the mill image with a key in the middle signifying our security features. An impregnable mill. The Orange color stands for enthusiasm, joy, creativity, change, determination and freedom.  Our blue color stands for depth, trust and sincerity. These are attributes and values we stand for.

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: