Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16139 times)
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:31:45 AM

Do not be offended, but it seems to me that such crypto-currencies are already very much and you have a very strong name, what did you come up with? At least your name is very intriguing )

To your question, what is the meaning behind our name?

A mill is a factory for processing products. Bitmillex is created as one. Our product is cryptocurrency, hence the Bit-Mill and of course EX is for exchange. A look at our logo clearly shows the mill image with a key in the middle signifying our security features. An impregnable mill. The Orange color stands for enthusiasm, joy, creativity, change, determination and freedom.  Our blue color stands for depth, trust and sincerity. These are attributes and values we stand for.

It's nice to know the meaning of behind your name. You are really serious with this project and every single details you know how to explain it. Looking forward for more updates about bitmillex project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

You are right, with this kind of new project the team really need to improve their marketing and advertising strategies. They need to think more how they can attract many people to participate here.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

Please tell me if there is a video about the project? is there a YouTube channel? I think this is a promising direction to take advantage of

Sure there is a youtube channel. Although relatively new.  With more videos to be added in coming days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6faXiOERVtTAL01NATtd5Q

Great video presentation dear admin hopefully you can also do a live session with the team members so that we can also personally say hi to them.
Pali (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

6# On Bitmillex exchange, users can buy and sell BTC and ETH directly to and from other users in a
unique peer to peer arrangement (Like what is done on Paxful)

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:44:55 AM

Of course, it will be very difficult for a developer to compete with other services, but if he can implement his idea, it will be very good for the whole crypto community.

Unique ideas and features can surely make a project successful, and with the help of their active and stronger community members the success is easy to achieve soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pali (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

🔶 The Bitmillex Auto-Trade Feature Summary 🔶

✅This feature is designed for the following categories of traders; the newbies, the less skilled, the ones who do not have the time to trade and those who seek passive income without active involvement.

✅It works on the principle of Copy Trading, where there is the copier (or follower) and the leader.

✅On the exchange will exist a pool called “my cryptobook” where any trader who wishes to participate can register and make his trading performance visible to everyone else on the platform. It is a ranking of the top traders on the exchange which can be sorted by period, by number of trades and by amount(BTC and USD) made in profits.  Beside each ranked trader will be a follow button.

✅Traders who wish to follow a trader will review the performances and select which trader they wish to follow by clicking the follow button. The follower will decide how much of his available balance he wishes to commit to the leader and further determine how much of the committed funds should be allocated to each trade.

✅Traders are allowed to set a stop-loss percentage. This means if the cumulative amount committed to a particular leader drops by the set stop-loss percentage, all open trades will be automatically closed.

✅The leader receives a percentage of the profits made by his followers.

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

Of course, it will be very difficult for a developer to compete with other services, but if he can implement his idea, it will be very good for the whole crypto community.

Unique ideas and features can surely make a project successful, and with the help of their active and stronger community members the success is easy to achieve soon.
yes, already a lot of people support the project and try to make it more popular in the crypt world. I think the Bitmillex project has every chance of a successful future.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

Please tell me if there is a video about the project? is there a YouTube channel? I think this is a promising direction to take advantage of

Sure there is a youtube channel. Although relatively new.  With more videos to be added in coming days

This is a good start that this project will be known to the community. I hope you will continue providing more videos in social networking sites and other form of marketing strategies that would really catch the attention of the investors.
mj_bitmillex

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

Sure thing. Expect one or two this week that will focus on the exchange functionalities and unique features
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

Most of us are keenly monitoring and awaiting for the 17 may to participate in the Pre-ICO to grab the opportunity of availing 50% discount which Bitmilex is offering for all the participants.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

The project is not bad, but that you have something special for the investors to interest them, because I've already seen a similar project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:29:03 PM

Bitmillex features are more innovative also they are understanding all the requirements from the participants prospective and they have specially focused even on the Announcements channel, it is better choice to white list and be a part.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

You are right, with this kind of new project the team really need to improve their marketing and advertising strategies. They need to think more how they can attract many people to participate here.

Offering a bounty program is the most effective way to promote such project. This is the common way of attracting more investors and how they spread out their information globally. But the team I think the team will have no bounty program so maybe they have an alternative way of disseminating their information.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

I see at Bitmillex have so many advantages than other exchanges? Did you have profit sharing base on Bitmillex Token?
Lets hope they can exceed all the expectations of thier supporters because alot of us wants to see a change and reform in trading platforms.
Yes, have a lot of thing to do now for make one project like Bitmillex have more market at exchange platform.
Of course, developers will have to do a lot of work to the project was able to go ahead and become one of the leading in its industry
Thebproject is just starting and they will really have a lot of work to do. You can just wait patiently as they will have a big progress day bt day.
Yeah that's true, I'm sure the team is working and putting their best efforts to develop the project from every aspect, they should also come up with different strategies and I'm sure the project will be successful
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

This is a good start that this project will be known to the community. I hope you will continue providing more videos in social networking sites and other form of marketing strategies that would really catch the attention of the investors.

Providing video presentation for every project in bitcoin community is very useful and effective as people and visitors will easily gained ideas on how the platform works. It generates better understanding for the potential investors before they will decide to invest on this team. And yes, the team needs more promotion so that many people will joined on their token sales.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:33:57 PM

It's realy difficult to run a new project in crypto community, the project need people that is dedicative and obedient will be to do the job for them. They need someone to centralised and design project advertisements to gain more supporters and investors soon.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

The project is not bad, but that you have something special for the investors to interest them, because I've already seen a similar project.
What similar project, didn't see anything too similar. If you are ready to argue with it, then I ask from you proofs of it. Provide the name of these platforms and I will personally compare.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:14:09 PM

I got a question, I checked Certificate of incorporation for you company, and found out that Director of BITMILLEX company are two person, Mr Rasheedat Temitayo OKUBOYEJO and Mr Malcolm Colin BRITTON. Why you didn't introduce Mr Rasheedat Temitayo OKUBOYEJO on website in team section?

That's what I also found as I do more research about this project but I don't think it is a problem for me to find people who is really involve in the project but was not introduced. This is far better than other projects that tried to use names of people who are not really involve in their project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

It's realy difficult to run a new project in crypto community, the project need people that is dedicative and obedient will be to do the job for them. They need someone to centralised and design project advertisements to gain more supporters and investors soon.

With so many competitors in the market, it is not really easy to create project these days. This is why Bitmillex have some advanced features compared to the existing crypto platform because they know that they are in the competitive world. Investors also wanted to have some new features and also they are now so tight when choosing an ICO to invest with.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: