Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16137 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:23:37 PM

Have any bounty program or airdrop of Bitmillex at now? I really hope everyone can earn some Bitmillex token by do some tasks, but i don't know they have it or not.
I did not see the team mentioning other companies or promotions from them. I think if the team has something like that, then we are the first who will see the news. But while the team just started working and did not release any news on this matter.

Do you mean the ico listing sites? Or other websites that promotes new projects? Well, if the dev will offer some referral program I am sure many websites will promote this project.

Do you think referral program strategy effective today? It is more like a Ponzi scheme if a normal person looks the platform.

In the fundamentals of investing, it is obviously like a scheme to create a hype for their project. It's true that they could create a huge community but only a small portion of it have true interest in the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

I think that this project may soon be able to attract considerable audience, as the referral bonus is reasonable and great.
Let's see if the bonus can really attract more people Wink Because we know that a lot of people are not into bonuses. They make sure first that everything in a project must be right and legit.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:25:09 PM

The project on the forum for a long time already, but there is no special inference to it from users? Why, because it's worthy - an experienced team, clear white paper
I really don't understand what do you mean. But i agree that Bitmillex have good team and they have clearly goals.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:34:43 PM

Hello Bitmillex Team,

about your bounty campaign;  if you do not let WP translations made by professional, this could be a nightmare. I saw lots of translations made by bounty hunters just using the googe translate %95 ... Just let me know if you need professional german and turkish translations for your WP and articles.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

You're right,  having bounty program will really help in promoting the project and very effective to do. But if not,  there are other way to promote it,  such as by sharing information to others and through the use of multimedia and online shares.

yeah, if they have no money for advertising .. then organising a bounty campaign in bitcointalk is the cheapest and effective way to advertise your ICO

Even on bitcointalk this day if you want effective bounty program, you need to make one in service section and paid in bitcoin or ethereum, in bounties section, there are lost of bounties every hour and it becomes hard to get participators.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

Having looked at the team, I see that these are not newcomers and they are people of the age who are likely to have already dealt with large projects
Of course, it's not always the case at the age of a person, there are a lot of young professionals who already had a lot of experience behind them. Therefore, we must rely first and foremost on the experience of the developers, and not on their age.
Agree, no question about the age. Most young minds are more knowledgeable and ambitious. I admire their passion to prove their talent and worth. Thats why never understemate the new and young generations.

Hehee well is a good point i just hope they have a good and focused marketing team to help propel things forward
Thats correct, but every investor wont think this way. People often underestimate the potential of these young minds and jugde them through their experience.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

I am very glad to this project. Why? Because the Bitmillex has a great team working behind its project. And we can really see that the team is always active here in their Ann Thread, answering the people's different queries and questions regarding this project. Hopefully this great characteristics of the Bitmillex will continuous and lead to its success.
Only keep observing at Bitmillex, of course, i know they have great team and they do hard working for provide us a good exchange platform. But i see a lot of exchange platform running ICO at 2018.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

The project on the forum for a long time already, but there is no special inference to it from users? Why, because it's worthy - an experienced team, clear white paper
I really don't understand what do you mean. But i agree that Bitmillex have good team and they have clearly goals.
Their goals are very realistic as we can observe they deploy master-slave database replication, load balancer as well as customized http accelerator to maximuz2 performance efficiency by distributing the work load across multiple servers.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:56:09 AM

Am I still not seeing any update and development about the bounty campaigns only airdrop? No plans on launching one? Well, these will be bad for the ICO gaining customers and investors. no impression and traffic at all.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:20:35 AM

Having looked at the team, I see that these are not newcomers and they are people of the age who are likely to have already dealt with large projects
I did not find information about the team or one of them. Unfortunately, if they had other projects that were successful or not, it would be worthwhile to specify them so that users and investors could find out the real information about the team. But most likely the team just had no other projects.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

Their goals are very realistic as we can observe they deploy master-slave database replication, load balancer as well as customized http accelerator to maximuz2 performance efficiency by distributing the work load across multiple servers.

Those are like the basicest things to do for a website, that's literally nothing huge since pretty much every single site needs to use those things
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:30:30 AM

Those are like the basicest things to do for a website, that's literally nothing huge since pretty much every single site needs to use those things
The big impact that the project will get is to have improvement about their platform and gain some achievement that can affect the project. I just hope that the project will rise until the success.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

The idea behind the project is interesting, but not very new, there are already many such projects like this. This project is different in that it has a working platform?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

This are highly skilled individuals that had previous experience in this field so we can guarantee that they will deliver what they promised.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

This are highly skilled individuals that had previous experience in this field so we can guarantee that they will deliver what they promised.
do you have any information on what experience the Bitmillex project team already has? I would like to know how good they are in this field.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

The idea behind the project is interesting, but not very new, there are already many such projects like this. This project is different in that it has a working platform?

A lot of projects already have the same features but still managed to become successful even if some projects are more popular from them. This project can also reach success very soon, just need to be more active and more dedicated with the developments.

Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:24:17 AM

I did not find information about the team or one of them. Unfortunately, if they had other projects that were successful or not, it would be worthwhile to specify them so that users and investors could find out the real information about the team. But most likely the team just had no other projects.

Investors may gain their trust in a certain project if the team shows details or information about their experiences and expertise in work.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

Yes, this same thing happened with me. I did not get any specific information about the team members of the project. Nowadays every investor first checks the team which is behind the project and then think about to make an investment. So if the team will provide their information then the ico will become more transparent as well as reliable.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

But the problem is how they can boost their popularity because they only offered a referral which I think is a pretty hard task to do. Yes, they have a great team but they really need to have a strategy on how they can attract more investors aside from referral program.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

Yeah, I also don't read any info about the members of this project. Transparency is the most important factor in the project. I just hoping the team are now doing the necessary arrangements and information for the clarification for any questions and inquiries of the investors and supporters. I still hope this issues wont affect for project status and credibility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: