Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16139 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

Who from the team is taking care of this BitcoinTalk thread?
Maybe he is Pali : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=834928. Sometimes he give us new update and answer our question. I think he should be active more Wink
This project is new, actually don't have so much problem to solved at now, so we can expect more active at their main ICO.
To collect the necessary sum of means there isn't enough only alone about it to ask for all community. Active advertizing of the project in all directions is necessary.

Maybe the team will have an alternative way of making their project to attracted by investors. You are right that advertising is really the very effective way of promoting the project and this is why I really wonder why the team didn't have a bounty program.

I think there is. Because as I have read on the first page of this thread, you can earned 7.5% everytime you refer someone that buys Bitmillex token. And this kind of way of offering will surely caught the interest of possible investors to invest especially on their token sale which will begin in May 17.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Maybe he is Pali : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=834928. Sometimes he give us new update and answer our question. I think he should be active more Wink
This project is new, actually don't have so much problem to solved at now, so we can expect more active at their main ICO.
To collect the necessary sum of means there isn't enough only alone about it to ask for all community. Active advertizing of the project in all directions is necessary.

Maybe the team will have an alternative way of making their project to attracted by investors. You are right that advertising is really the very effective way of promoting the project and this is why I really wonder why the team didn't have a bounty program.

Advertising and marketing are really important for a project to become popular and to achieve success soon, the team is doing their best with the promotions.

There are many ways to make project known easily,  it can be through sharing individually,  social media,  advertisement and endorsement.  It just a matter of the team which they prefer most. All ways is effective,  as long all the information is detailed and understandable. If they use like that ways,  i'm very sure that this project will reach success.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

I think there is. Because as I have read on the first page of this thread, you can earned 7.5% everytime you refer someone that buys Bitmillex token. And this kind of way of offering will surely caught the interest of possible investors to invest especially on their token sale which will begin in May 17.

Nice, the team really think of many ways how to increase the popularity of a their project. Giving a referral bonus is really a good marketing that will help them to attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

Having looked at the team, I see that these are not newcomers and they are people of the age who are likely to have already dealt with large projects
I did not find information about the team or one of them. Unfortunately, if they had other projects that were successful or not, it would be worthwhile to specify them so that users and investors could find out the real information about the team. But most likely the team just had no other projects.

Investors may gain their trust in a certain project if the team shows details or information about their experiences and expertise in work.

It will surely be a big thing to consider since we all wanted to know who is behind the project. This is a serious matter which it is really necessary to have this kind of information so that people will be having no doubt about the project.
Its not really necessary important to know at this moment who is the people behind this project because they just want to focus in building the project initially. Maybe they will introduce themselves when they already have a reputation.

I disagree with you, in ICO stage, team ask for money to build their platform, therefore it's important for any investor to know who behind the project before giving his money. Later when you build a the platform, people that come to your platform are customer that will use your product and not investors.
Well if this project will come already have its advantage to the other crypto project here in the community of crypto currency, then the maybe, the Bitmillex project team profile will eventually present here in there Ann Thread for all of us to know them better. And furthermore, I believe this will result in an additional strong trust of the people.

Care to explain how this project " already have its advantage to the other crypto project here" since I don't see much details on that one thing
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

Having looked at the team, I see that these are not newcomers and they are people of the age who are likely to have already dealt with large projects
I did not find information about the team or one of them. Unfortunately, if they had other projects that were successful or not, it would be worthwhile to specify them so that users and investors could find out the real information about the team. But most likely the team just had no other projects.

Investors may gain their trust in a certain project if the team shows details or information about their experiences and expertise in work.

It will surely be a big thing to consider since we all wanted to know who is behind the project. This is a serious matter which it is really necessary to have this kind of information so that people will be having no doubt about the project.
Its not really necessary important to know at this moment who is the people behind this project because they just want to focus in building the project initially. Maybe they will introduce themselves when they already have a reputation.

This comment is funny, I think the likes of you who said that knowing a people behind this project is not necessary haven't tried contributing to an ICO. There is a lot of risks in the crypto world and doing a lot of research will help to decrease it as much as possible.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:43:46 PM

It seems to me that the project is good, and it can justify itself, but the main thing is that the developers worked very well.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

I disagree with you, in ICO stage, team ask for money to build their platform, therefore it's important for any investor to know who behind the project before giving his money. Later when you build a the platform, people that come to your platform are customer that will use your product and not investors.
Well if this project will come already have its advantage to the other crypto project here in the community of crypto currency, then the maybe, the Bitmillex project team profile will eventually present here in there Ann Thread for all of us to know them better. And furthermore, I believe this will result in an additional strong trust of the people.

Care to explain how this project " already have its advantage to the other crypto project here" since I don't see much details on that one thing

Maybe a lot of supporters here really believe that this project have some advantage to other project. This is normal because supporters really need to be more positive and helpful with the project.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

It seems to me that the project is good, and it can justify itself, but the main thing is that the developers worked very well.
Yes, the development team has been working very hard since from the beginning to till now to make this ico hugely successful. And the project is based on very well concept as well it has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. Very soon they will succeed.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

Why the project has not yet gained a lot of popularity? Maybe it's worth revising the strategy of project promotion?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:40:45 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 04:51:29 PM by IpPrograff

Bitmillex is qualitatively different from the others, but despite this it stays in the shade. Apparently it is overshadowed by more popular projects. It is necessary then to undertake
Prk_7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:56:27 PM

Yes, the development team has been working very hard since from the beginning to till now to make this ico hugely successful. And the project is based on very well concept as well it has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. Very soon they will succeed.
Yes I agree, the project has a great potential and the team is working hard but they should make sure they're developing the project from every aspect to gain popularity and success
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:10:11 PM

Exactly.Hiw are you even comparing this project to others yet.and already saying it has an advantage.
Please give some references.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

This comment is funny, I think the likes of you who said that knowing a people behind this project is not necessary haven't tried contributing to an ICO. There is a lot of risks in the crypto world and doing a lot of research will help to decrease it as much as possible.
Yes! doing research and analysis before choosing a platform to invest our funds will help where we need to look the team, white papers, road map their effective communication and connectivity etc.
zevl194

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

Moreover, the project didn't start yet and hasn't shown the competitiveness and the opportunities in general that does the comment of this companion to even more absurd.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:48:47 PM

At this moment they are still building thier reputation and getting support from different entities. Lets take a look after few months.
No need of rushing it. It will really take time to gain a good reputation coming from the community the project is building with. They just need to be transparent enough that can gain more support in the following weeks.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

Why the project has not yet gained a lot of popularity? Maybe it's worth revising the strategy of project promotion?
Best is to get the marketing campaigns more focus and maybe they might need experienced personannels in that department

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

Moreover, the project didn't start yet and hasn't shown the competitiveness and the opportunities in general that does the comment of this companion to even more absurd.
That is better first to go through the white papers and understand when project starts all the details so then can aim also on other active communication channels accordingly in discussion towards the progress of advantages.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:58:22 PM

Best is to get the marketing campaigns more focus and maybe they might need experienced personannels in that department

Totally true, marketing  is valuable when it comes to start-ups because it makes the development of the platform continue.
Pali (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:13:28 PM

Today is the beginning of our pre-ICO!

Don’t miss out on one of the most promising ICOs available. Bitmillex offers to be the most complete platform with a super secured ecosystem that is a unique mix of flexibility, peer to peer transactions, passive income, speed and debit card integration onto a multiplatform hybrid exchange.

PreICO starts 17th May ends 6th June. ICO starts 13th june ends 29th July
Airdrop participants will receive 10% extra on whatever they purchase and you can share your whitelist referral link to earn an extra 7.5% on what your friends purchase

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

Exactly, the team must do something more attractive on their different features which might attract the attention of many users who plan to be part in this great project as they are going to invest. Also, I believe this project may have a great success and I'm hoping to the team may continue to strive for the great success on this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: