Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16139 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

The project is interesting and the team works well conducting airdrops and bounty, but I think the promotion on the Internet should be strengthened so that as many people as possible know about the project.

Yeah, promoting it in different platform will surely help to increase the exposures and popularity of this project and it will surely help to attract more investors to check bitmillex project.
Such active promotion plays a major role now in trending all the communities, various groups, platforms etc which enables all the investors understand the project and reap a greater success by choosing the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

I think the project will be interesting first of all to active traders who are already familiar with this direction for more than one day

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
destress

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:53:40 PM

The project itself is pretty much well thought out, here's to hoping that this would be a successful project.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:55:39 PM

I think the project will be interesting first of all to active traders who are already familiar with this direction for more than one day
Not only professional traders will be interested in Bitmillex, but also for those who are just starting their way in trading
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

The project is interesting and the team works well conducting airdrops and bounty, but I think the promotion on the Internet should be strengthened so that as many people as possible know about the project.

Yeah, promoting it in different platform will surely help to increase the exposures and popularity of this project and it will surely help to attract more investors to check bitmillex project.
Yes, exactly promotions play a very important role to make the project popular within in a very limited period of time. And if the team promote the project on various social media platforms then the project will become more popular to attract more investors towards the platform.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:39:05 PM

Yes, exactly promotions play a very important role to make the project popular within in a very limited period of time. And if the team promote the project on various social media platforms then the project will become more popular to attract more investors towards the platform.

Yeah, advertising and marketing are the key to success. Also the features and the continues developments of this project will lead them to success very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

Not only professional traders will be interested in Bitmillex, but also for those who are just starting their way in trading

More and more people will be interested in this project if and only if bitmillex will prove that they are serious, active and dedicated with the developments of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

Yeah, advertising and marketing are the key to success. Also the features and the continues developments of this project will lead them to success very soon.
Yes, of course, this will bring more people come to Bitmillex community and have potential investors at here.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

Yes, I also think that promotion on the Internet is very important, because there are good projects, but since they were not promoted, they became undervalued.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:07:29 PM

Bitmilles is interesting project. Now, Publicity on the Internet is very important, because this project will have to increase popularity through promotion. I hope the project team is working very well to make it a success
Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

French ANN Translation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3992948.0
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

Yes, I also think that promotion on the Internet is very important, because there are good projects, but since they were not promoted, they became undervalued.
Yes, you are right, any promotion program will have good or bad effect directly to project. If the team handle it, they will give more investors, if not, the project can dead.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

Yes, you are right, any promotion program will have good or bad effect directly to project. If the team handle it, they will give more investors, if not, the project can dead.
Promotional programmes actually turn out to be most usefull as more and more peoples then come to knwo about the porject and indeed the project reaches some great hights which would be loved by the investors.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:02:05 PM

All the time cryptocurrency related platforms are one the top list of investors choice because invest is beneficial.so Bitmillex in on the way to that road
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:09:49 PM

Promotional programmes actually turn out to be most usefull as more and more peoples then come to knwo about the porject and indeed the project reaches some great hights which would be loved by the investors.
Promotion is actually much important in any project and the good promotion always gets the project reach some great heights ahead. This project too is potential to have good profits but it should be spread to most of the community.
Underrated

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

All the time cryptocurrency related platforms are one the top list of investors choice because invest is beneficial.so Bitmillex in on the way to that road
Investment gets us huge returns in the Initial Coin Offering phase and also it always gets much intresting and patient. This project too is a god medium of investment which would give us some good returns.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:32:28 PM

Investment gets us huge returns in the Initial Coin Offering phase and also it always gets much intresting and patient. This project too is a god medium of investment which would give us some good returns.

You're correct mate,  definitely have a great amount of return in the future. Well, honestly this kind of project is likely the same concepts among other project but somehow they have innovation which can attract by those users as well as the possible investors about this project which I believe it have a potential to be successful in the future.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

Once the team are dedicated enough they will get huge returns in the long run you just need to hodl enough

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

I find it pretty interesting that even if the project is in pre ICO stage, yet it is getting much attention.
That is a good sign.
You're right, hopefully the team doing well as they doing a great start of this project. I believe that this project may have a great outcome which can be have a good potential in the future. I would say much better the team may do some attractive features as well as advocacy and different platforms that may caught the attention of many users and to invest on this project.
I really appreciate that that community of this project is active and growing.
I think that this project can grow faster by take this into consideration.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

Such active promotion plays a major role now in trending all the communities, various groups, platforms etc which enables all the investors understand the project and reap a greater success by choosing the platform.

Definitely, Bitmillex will sure do more promotions so that their project will get enough funds to continue developed the platform. As the days goes by, people slowly getting curious to know more about the platform and this will surely be can come up with a better outcome.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: