Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:28:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16137 times)
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:49:02 AM

So long wait for exchanges, and listings and they list on just launched exchange platform.
Disappointing.

Only good thing is that bounty has a lock period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hotforblockchain

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:14:21 AM

The price is absolutely trashed, it looks like some bonus holders or partners are dumping for pennies.

The platform itself have no activity.
but meanwhile the CEO is sitting in telegram chats all day long and trying to tlak to bounty hunters. Seems like the guy has lot of work Cheesy
Sitting on the raised pile of cash and giving himself a hefty salary.

this is dead project.

Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1065

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:52:53 AM

Bitmillex list on a extern exchange:

https://bilaxy.com/

So i hope for a early Bounty payment and a finished spreadsheet!

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:35:59 AM

Bitmillex list on a extern exchange:

https://bilaxy.com/

So i hope for a early Bounty payment and a finished spreadsheet!

There is no spreadsheet or the allocation of the token, participants are asking and there are no words from bounty manager and developer, I hope this is not another exit scam, the bad news is they are performing very bad in the market right now, let's see what will happen in the next few days.

hotforblockchain

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:46:25 PM

There is no spreadsheet or the allocation of the token, participants are asking and there are no words from bounty manager and developer, I hope this is not another exit scam, the bad news is they are performing very bad in the market right now, let's see what will happen in the next few days.

Noticed that also, I wouldn't put any hopes on this joke of a project. The attitude from CEO in telegram , their platform " progress" , their listing, everything points on not caring what happens to project and token price.

icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 05:57:18 PM

Noticed that also, I wouldn't put any hopes on this joke of a project. The attitude from CEO in telegram , their platform " progress" , their listing, everything points on not caring what happens to project and token price.
This is a dead project. Price of token and trading volume is zero. Look at their Telegram group, no activities or updates, just bounty hunters keep asking about distribution. Finally, BM announced that they will distribute bounty on 28th Aug, but nothing happen so far.

Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:00:13 AM

This is a dead project. Price of token and trading volume is zero. Look at their Telegram group, no activities or updates, just bounty hunters keep asking about distribution. Finally, BM announced that they will distribute bounty on 28th Aug, but nothing happen so far.

I think the same, by the Bounty distribution only Nest day, today... But after months the spreadsheet isn't finished so all only a joke!

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:33:02 PM

Why the Bitmillex and Bounty Team reduce the Bounty Pool over 90%? You write for the Signatur Bounty you give 375k Token!

But you send only about 28k Tokens for the participants, you will scam all Bounty hunters?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 12:03:27 PM

Your guess is as good as mine I remember their developer whose name is Malcolm even threatening those bounty hunters participants that they will not receive their token if they say bad words about their project.

I long have a very bad feeling about their projects and I knew that they will run away with investors funds, they have zero volume in one small exchange and they cheat bounty hunters also.

yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 04:14:14 PM

Why the Bitmillex and Bounty Team reduce the Bounty Pool over 90%? You write for the Signatur Bounty you give 375k Token!

But you send only about 28k Tokens for the participants, you will scam all Bounty hunters?
So ridiculous, their tokens doesn't worth anything, nearly zero, no trading volume, and they still reduce almost bounty allocation and get the bad reputation, when they can avoid that by paying as they promised. Such a worse project.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 07:42:49 PM

So ridiculous, their tokens doesn't worth anything, nearly zero, no trading volume, and they still reduce almost bounty allocation and get the bad reputation, when they can avoid that by paying as they promised. Such a worse project.
This project already fail, maybe they have an argument reduce this bounty allocation will be a good move to get raising in price, but no. They just worsen their own situation.
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:21:36 PM

Unfortunately, this is a common situation today. Great expectations end with another disappointment. It is unlikely that they think about their reputation.
yangongear

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 03:24:49 PM

This project already fail, maybe they have an argument reduce this bounty allocation will be a good move to get raising in price, but no. They just worsen their own situation.
They failed before bounty distribution, their token has no value at all. So they can pay all of the bounty tokens, to avoid claim from hunters. But I don't know why they didn't handle this situation by that way.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:18:40 PM

Unfortunately, this is a common situation today. Great expectations end with another disappointment. It is unlikely that they think about their reputation.
It is unfortunate for sure and I think there are many people who hope for this project but in reality this project failed,
and of course people are also disappointed with this project

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:36:52 PM

Very disappointed with the final results of this project, long awaiting distribution of BTML tokens but after the tokens were sent, the Amount did not match the Amount of allocation provided. And the saddest thing is that tokens have absolutely no price. Really this is futile work.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:05:42 PM

We can not expect much from this project, let's just say this is a failed project. I myself thought that BitmilleX would be one of the most successful Crypto projects, with a BTML token value of around $1/BTML. But after BTML was first released on the market on August 25 yesterday, it did not show any positive price changes.
Hoping for a miracle that brings BTML tokens have a price, so investors can return their money.
yangongear

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 04:15:30 PM

We can not expect much from this project, let's just say this is a failed project. I myself thought that BitmilleX would be one of the most successful Crypto projects, with a BTML token value of around $1/BTML. But after BTML was first released on the market on August 25 yesterday, it did not show any positive price changes.
Hoping for a miracle that brings BTML tokens have a price, so investors can return their money.
No such miracle here. CEO and admin haven't worked on Telegram for a long time, it's seem to be a dead group. They launched ICO for more than a year, then listing on exchange with zero price and volume, so I can conclude this is a failed project.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:29:31 PM

No such miracle here. CEO and admin haven't worked on Telegram for a long time, it's seem to be a dead group. They launched ICO for more than a year, then listing on exchange with zero price and volume, so I can conclude this is a failed project.
I agree, however, with this condition, we don't need to hope for a miracle because it's impossible,
what is certain in my opinion is very unfortunate this project ended like this

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: