Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Look for in a New Project?  (Read 1974 times)
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

Project's team composition is very essential for me that's why i always check on them as to each team member's profile on linkedin, their background whether how long they've been into the business or even if they have already experienced of past projects that went successful in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:36:17 AM

I'm always look in their community first. I believe that strong community will make strong value of their utility coin of their project in future.
Second is what things they will resolve, it's not interested if project just want to resolve mainstream things.
Third is the team, who's the team behind the project. I will love the project if the team have an experience before (usually have a company). They will have more chance to be success
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:20:29 AM

The first thing I look at in the new crypto project is the technology and the idea, and how it can be applied and whether it is needed today. Then I look at the command, and very well I study the advisers of the crypto project. Soon there will be a rating of advisers, it will very much help in investing.
Tarantula9
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:22:54 AM

White papers can be written and claims can be made, but teams tell the true story.  I look for projects with a solid team and solid business plan that is actually achievable.

Global CPQ

Enterprise Blockchain CPQ Pricing Intelligence Software. Bringing crypto to the enterprise.  Enterprise companies are simply not ready for crypto, and Global CPQ is bridging that gap.

Spend Less Time Quoting. More Time Closing.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:34:55 AM

Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!
all points you mentioned I just add a little if you want to follow pre ico or ico you have to join the telegram to see how the community there if you have a very strong community then that could be a point for us and maybe bounty manager is important even though many people that ignores
hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:51:26 AM

You can not throw anything away. If you have a Newbie account but how to use the search function you will be surprised at how many times this question was asked beforehand, and guess what all Newbie accounts. You will even get better results because you will be ready to throw a lot of threads with questions and answer numbers the same one.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:10:14 AM

All of the above listed. The project must have its own uniqueness, transparency. After all, if something is not open to potential clients, this is baffling.
patriot_rf

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:19:15 AM

In the project all listed points shouldn't raise doubts, also I want to add to it that constant actions on social networks on their website that it was from outside visible that work becomes are necessary, but all doesn't hang dead freight.
angelica lovly

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

what I am looking for from a new project is the benefits of the products they offer and the future prospects of the project someday. therefore we must thoroughly analyze the whitepapers as well as the results of the products they produce, whether they market their ICO well and cooperate with a solid colleague to make this ICO work.
honestinvestor

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:15:18 AM

For me, this is primarily a team and its reputation in the market. Then the idea and other aspects of the project.
chessi

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

For me is definitely a team and its industrial and blockchain experience. In my opinion the team members need to have solid industrial experience in order to understand the specific problems of the industry. Another point is that the team should be international. Projects that have the best chances to succeed should address global market. That's why international team and cross-border competence is important. Another factor to consider what is the project plan for scalability. How and when they are going to do this scalable.  I would also recommend to check the jurisdiction of the ICO and to check ICO and cryprocurrency regulation of the specific jurisdiction. And the project itself of course important. Please check why the team has decided to address the problem. Have they experienced this problem in their professional life? So plenty of points to check. Another important point is whether they have a real vision or just seem to use populist idea and hype around ICOs. And of course their road map with budget allocation. Anyway, try always to go with common sense.
traderethereum

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:04:17 AM

I always take a look in their white paper, see the dev and the teams, know what the benefits from the projects for me and for other people, they can explain their project with attractive, how they answer the question from the investor or the people which interested with their project. I think I can find something interested after making a research in their project and if finally, I interested, I will join with them as their investor and if not, then I will just move to another project.
sergio-faucetbitcoin

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!

I guess all of them are very important..  Is the project/technology useful ? Is it feasable ? Is there a working product already ?  What is the market potential? How is the team/advisors? How the tokens are distributed ... You have to ask yourself all this questions before investing in an ICO.
Marketing is also an important point.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

Aaaaaaaand go!

I guess all of them are very important..  Is the project/technology useful ? Is it feasable ? Is there a working product already ?  What is the market potential? How is the team/advisors? How the tokens are distributed ... You have to ask yourself all this questions before investing in an ICO.
Marketing is also an important point.

yeah right all of those traits are verry important in order to have a well balanced project/ico but for me , i firstly look on the usefullness of their products and if their service has a real world usage or not because if there not, then i dont bother investing on them although i still do join their giveaways or airdrops/bounties in order to earn free coins .

In terms of participating their bounty ico , i only look for the escrow or if the manager that manages the campaign is trusted or reputable enough because i am already aware that joining on an ico bounty isnt easy and takes a lot of time and effort.
malbterxic

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

Personally for me in a new project is important idea, if the team wants to implement a popular idea that I like and I understand its essence, I will happily support this undertaking. A lot depends on the team, but I do not pay attention to it, because where there is a good and strong team, there is less profit.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

marketing, sales, teams that run, the allocation of available, white paper. everything is important in selecting projects. things that need to be taken care of because of being able to choose the best projects that could also give the best results.
kalintura

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

A project which is unique and have the potential usability on users.
Road445

Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

The most important thing is the team.
Because a good team is the key to success.

SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

What im looking for a new one project is what it can do to have a good opportunity in the world of crypto and look for its potential and read a lot of feedbacks of a lot of people about them and how unique their project

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

the number of new projects has increased in recent months in crypto-currency units. As the volume of money increased, the stock market began to appeal to producers. I look specifically at consultants and project goals in new projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: