Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Look for in a New Project?  (Read 1981 times)
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:51:55 AM

I recommend you take a look at NagriCoin project. It is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector especially when the project has a ready made product - organic fertilizers. This is the first.  The second important point for me is its activity before ITO. The testing of product lasted more than 7 yera. So make conclusions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Walang-kekek

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:01:14 AM

all you mention before i agreed. also include its partnership with whomsoever. its plan on entering big and vollatile exchange. And there is also a big role for advisors and backers person behind those project.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:02:22 AM

For a large sum I would probably study the project in detail, especially on areas I understand. But for a small amount of investment it may be enough to see the campaign manager.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:07:52 AM

Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!

Well pointed topics you already mention, which people should look into when they are about to invest in ICO.
Nowadays i definitely invest in ICO which already have a working product or their services are being used by fortune 500 companies.
Very attractive for me is also project market cap, i try to invest also in coins which just enter the exchange after ICO and having market cap of 10-30 million $.
billtonz123

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:12:37 AM

I think thats all you said that, that is important but in my opinion the first i see beforre i wanna to be invest that is market size, because if many people invest to in there the market always will be going up but if just a few people invest, so that the market will be going down and down so market is everything about investment
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:14:00 AM

Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!

The first thing I will learn is whether the project really needs a blockade or a token. If looks will make it more complicated maybe I will not be interested in investment.
makawa

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

One way to evaluate ICO is the activity and transparency of the teams and communities formed around the project. It is important to assess how many project teams are active on social media. How much information is available about the progress of the project.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:18:31 AM

Since I do not really invest much in ICO's, so I look for different aspects in terms of a bounty hunter. My main concern is to know how much money is allocated for bounty campaign. If it is more than 2mn$, only then  I consider participating in it. After that, I also see how much pay they are giving weekly for signature campaigns, only then I enroll. I do not do a lot of campaigns, but only the high paying ones. IOST is one such campaign which is paying almost 130$ a month for my rank and I feel it is decent enough. The higher the pay shows how good the project is.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:25:02 AM

For me what I look for first when researching a project is the quality of the team, no matter how sound a idea id, if the team is weak the project won't amount to anything, I have seen this over and over again in the space, then next is the uniqueness of the idea, how important is it to the space and potential market user.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:26:56 AM

i do look in the project when the idea of it when it is unique and also the dev team having a good background and also their previous project is succesfull

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:35:57 AM

If I’m looking for 1-2 things to key on when looking at new projects, it’s white paper / concept and how active their social media accounts are.

1. A solid white paper and an interesting, unique concept will end up winning in the end. The token’s purpose needs to be explained and it needs to explain what the goal is and how it will be accomplished.

2. If the projects concept is solid, social media account size and engagement is a good indicator that people are excited about the project. The best concept in the world won’t survive if there aren’t people interested in the project and interested in buying the token. Most projects have a soft cap and they get shut down if they don’t meet it. A large following should be an indicator of a successful sale.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:43:51 AM

For me, I look at the project usecase, then I proceed to look at the technology then I will check if they have a product or at least an MVP. Then I look at the development team and lastly the community. Most times I check the hype on the project because hypes keeps price either up or down.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:46:17 AM

I would say that the most important thing for me is that it must use all the best features and potential of Blockchain. Not just storing the data.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:00:21 AM

I have looking for all your point have you mention it, before joining ico and cryptocurrency I am looking for the first of the team in ico’s. Ii have know many ico founder could we trust and it will be success if we are joinng their ico’s. Joined ico’s and their team is not proffesional and they are not experience at crypto will be loss our money. Then I am looking at the roadmap of their ico, where their ico have soon of listing their coin in market, I will joined.
Lifestudent38

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:01:22 AM

Aaaaaaaand go!

From starting my own project I can safely say to you the following;

Market size/potential?  Does the project have a real world solution to a real world problem!? Many ICO Projects out there are doing some willy nilly solutions that do not mean anything for anybody.... ultimately there is no demand

Management team?  Absolutely - when VC's invest in a business idea they do so because they believe in the person starting the project. Its not so much to do with the project itself but with a team that can carry it through. But CAUTION is warranted here - just because you see pretty photos on a website does not mean that project will be a success or isnt a scam!!! Beware of this because this is the place where most go wrong....

Technology that is distinctive?   Distinctive is good but a real solution to a real problem is even better...

Strong white paper?  A bit ambiguous here - for me the just is 1) is the problem clearly understood and defined and 2) is the solution provided realistic?

Social media following?  Once again - there are so many services out there to grow social media numbers - you can see a twitter profile having 100k+ followers, or even a BTCtalk ANN with 100+ pages but its not necessarily organic at all Huh Huh Huh Its a bit difficult to distinguish on this one but look for projects that have sincere followers asking sincere questions, and do not fall for hyped coins!!!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

Aaaaaaaand go!
Why  do i need to choose?when my money is at stakes here ,all you have mentioned is what i am looking before investing in ico..thats what i feel secure,because if one of that are questionable for me,s i would rather not to take a risk..

And thinking that 90% of ico now ate scam,i think it's appropriate to become alert and vigilant
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

Aaaaaaaand go!

Yes right, the market potential, super team, distinctive technology, strong and clear whitepaper explanation, and SM community are the most crucial things to consider when planning to invest or join in an ICO. They are crucial for those things become the manner that must be required. Here, what is important is to know how are the ways to analyze them all. After analyzing them and knowing the answer to all questions that you have about the ICO,  it is the time to invest or join in the new project wisely and carefully.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

Aaaaaaaand go!

as a whole becomes part of the observation and research. not all ico will succeed like altcoin which has rank as in marketcap. of course, if you want to invest you should learn it first. moreover you should try to compare with some other ico. this is necessary because to be a comparison in every analysis you do. So, to invest you have to make every effort to avoid the scam and ico harm.

ginika

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

what I'm looking for in a new project is technology that has good quality with a great development team and is successful with his ideas that can improve the economy in the future. we will find all that by looking for whitepaper information.
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

I invested in Bank4YOU Group ICO. They have a good idea and strong team. I received my BEEFY tokens and I hope after big announcement price will go up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: