Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 09:14:44 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoin to buy this month?  (Read 1675 times)
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:37:51 AM

I think that is ETH, Neo, Bitcion Cash, the three most potent coins I have today and I think their prices will grow in the next year. If you are patient enough to hold them you will become a millionaire in the future.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:38:20 AM

I like NEM, IOTA, ADA and NEO. These are big altcoins that could generate a lot of FOMO in 2018.  And also two gems, ICX and DRGN, both have a lot of ICO launching on their blockchain.
AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

Hey. Ethereum, bitcoin for example. Very reliable crypto currency for investment. If you have the patience then the profit will be
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

At the stage of growth of altcoins, you can invest in any of them, only for a short time: buy on a recession, and sell on growth.

Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

ETH is great.
I love eth it easey to take profit seem like Bitcoin.
But easy to get loss.
We must smart to the market possition.
And how can it grow after now.
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

I want to say, I keep using bitcoin because it is in a bullish trend. And also there are some very low coins are ETH.RIPPLE, NEO, and Litecoin.karena these coins have high value and some like stable for the future. and also before investments make a research first.
raudisomiya

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

Guys do not make up something really complicated as for me the good idea  is to buy well known  Ethereum  or Bitcoin because for example ETH has a really good price now and almost for sure it will grow.
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

you can try ETHEREUM, bitcoincash, ripple, neo and monero. i think that is best altcoins and have potential more than bitcoin in this years, but if you not sure you can research first before invest
Artemon82

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

Hi guys,

Advice me some good altcoin to buy?

I advice you to buy some new coins, very good potential has Fusion,many talking about this coin here. Look at Egretia aswell,this coin will be sold on ICO soon. Good luck!
SupplyBloc

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:44:34 AM

EOS ICO officially ends the last day of may and the platform goes live June 1st. There is a lot of anticipation built up for this and the coin will likely rise until then.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

Hi guys,

I advice you to buy some new coins, very good potential has Fusion,many talking about this coin here. Look at Egretia aswell,this coin will be sold on ICO soon. Good luck!

I would suggest to buy ETH  because in the current market this coin is progressively increasing and will surely give potential gain in the coming months. Many people are investing more on ETH because they are seeing high % increase in price value than the other altcoins.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

Hi guys,

i recommend you to buy tron  cause they will out from ethereum network and own their own blockchain in few weeks. I also recommend you to buy pundi x cause its great coin that just enter top 100, really good coin for long term and they will having demo in consensus which i think it will pump the price of the coin in may 14.

AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:19:23 AM

Buy ethereum. Do not be mistaken in this crypto currency. Huge potential, more and more people understand this and buy it
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

We have a lot of options in the crypto money world. If you are going to ask yourself which one to buy, you should buy it from altcoin that will earn you money in the future. These are ETH XRP TRX IOTA
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

I would suggest you to go with established projects (I think you are looking for short term gain) established coins like Ethereum Bitcoin, Neo Quantstamp, Ripple and ada. These coins are established in market ,
It is always a better option to invest in multiple coins so that you may not lose all your money even if one of the coin is going down. Investing your money into altcoins is a very good thing to do but the fact is you need not to invest in coin which has no future as this won’t help you in anyway. Investing in bitcoin or ETH is the bets thing to do and that you need to make some sensible decision in your life.

Top10 coins in the coinmarketcap are good to invest too, these are the old coins that are there for a while and that have a good stability (They are not scam)
Personally the ethereum is my preferred coin as I think this coin is a very good like a tool for other coins that operate above the Ethereum.
I'm watching the UTK (Utrust) and maybe in the near future I will buy some and hold to see how it goes.
phamdong143a

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:33:04 AM

I think that now you can buy anything and in the future, in any case it will give profit Smiley
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:36:16 AM

I suggest you keep an eye on ADA, which is undoubtedly a very good token.
And ADA's main network is coming online. Grin

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:36:39 AM

so many potentially very potent altcoins this month, it's just that everything needs patience to hold the coin. well, for now, ETH is a safe choice, because I believe the price of ETH will rise this year. for other altcoins, we all have different options.
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

Crypto has no concept of time in money world. Altcoin prices are very low for a long time. If you want to buy the exact time. Deciding is very important. It is not an investment recommendation.
Ashiiq82

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

Hi guys,

I recommend you "QKC, Sharpay(trading is not started yet), ETH"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: