Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:00:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the crypto money world addictive?  (Read 240 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

ya..its addictive. when I started crypto investment I check my portfolio once a day. But now at least 1 time per hour if I'm wake up.
You'll learn and see your portfolio in a bit every few minutes. I've been checking my portfolio every minute and visiting bitcoin price trackers every now and then especially during this dip. To those new investors that are totally crypto addicts now, don't check price trackers now, it's not recommended.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scoobers

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:49:36 PM

When I first got into crypto I spent many hours watching and refreshing my screen, after a while I realised that now matter how much I watched and refreshed it didn't change a thing. I now check once a day unless the market is moving fast in which case I spend a little more time. It can be very addictive and take your life over if you're not careful.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
gdcoin273

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

haha this is an interesting topic. I think you already know the answer when you ask yourself the question. This is a psychological problem for everyone. If you really control yourself then this is completely in control. But do not say anything when the amount is too big that psychology is not stable anymore. Always keep your mind light to control the game
celjc

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

I think a few days before this. we follow the coins we buy in stock exchanges. We just  bounty and airdrop campaigns. ToTo make a little more money on a continuous phone basis. I advice; Let's put a limit on ourselves and try to enjoy life.

Crypto Money becomes addictive if you put your whole strength, skills and resources to it. You need to know every detail about it. If you understand how it works, it's purpose. it's function and it's nature, you will be able to understand it's flow. It will only become addictive if you put your whole life to it. It's like gumbling to some, investment to others and livelihood to many. Traditional investment is still good while cyrpto currency investment is for a lifetime.

It's a matter of how much you understand cyrpto currency and live what you know about it ;-)
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

I never would have thought I'd be interested in all this stuff and now I can't seem to get enough of it so I'm really looking forward to working with this community and learning more about it and hopefully will be able to contribute something to it. I've even start writing a couple articles about cryptocurrency, something I never thought I would do - but as I learned more about it and I do more research I get more and more excited about the possibilities and I think I've come to the realization that - I'm addicted to crypto.
pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

I would not spend too much time on cryptocurrency, I only use part of my spare time to do some bounties and join some airdrops of projects that I trust.

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: