Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT get fooled by ice-dice  (Read 4072 times)
moderate (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

nearly dead

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:10:29 PM

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't giveways intended so people can check out a website. You get .005 BTC so you can use the site a few times, test out it's features etc. Giveaways aren't there to give people free money. In that case they could just send .005 BTC to your bitcoin address and go bankrupt in 3 days.

That's why you limit the amount of giveways you do, please check any actual giveway to see how it is done. There is nothing being given here.
IceDiceFox

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 03:19:22 PM

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't giveways intended so people can check out a website. You get .005 BTC so you can use the site a few times, test out it's features etc. Giveaways aren't there to give people free money. In that case they could just send .005 BTC to your bitcoin address and go bankrupt in 3 days.

That's why you limit the amount of giveways you do, please check any actual giveway to see how it is done. There is nothing being given here.

Ice-dice itself is doing two giveaways, which are the same thing really. 1 is for Twitter users and one is for Bitcointalk users. I personally have also done a very small giveaway once before.
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:20:22 PM

A lot of websites giveaway free BTC and have restrictions to withdraws like having you make a number of confirmed deposits, numbers of placed bets etc. Maybe 1.5 BTC is a bit high, but it's still a giveaway.

these guys are fly by night scammers i don't post emails so you don't know the whole story here! ~ they are scamming(*trust me)  Roll Eyes
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 03:21:50 PM

A lot of websites giveaway free BTC and have restrictions to withdraws like having you make a number of confirmed deposits, numbers of placed bets etc. Maybe 1.5 BTC is a bit high, but it's still a giveaway.

Yes 1.5 BTC is a bit high.

these guys are fly by night scammers i don't post emails so you don't know the whole story here! ~ they are scamming(*trust me)  Roll Eyes

You have never emailed me,despite me asking you to.
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:23:32 PM

Ice-dice itself is doing two giveaways, which are the same thing really. 1 is for Twitter users and one is for Bitcointalk users. I personally have also done a very small giveaway once before.

ice-dice.com owes me and you personally owe me..& i for one am sick of the outright bull$hit coming from you clowns!  Tongue
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:24:37 PM

these guys are fly by night scammers i don't post emails so you don't know the whole story here! ~ they are scamming(*trust me)  Roll Eyes

settle this here and now! wtf!!!  Cry
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 03:33:52 PM

settle this here and now! wtf!!!  Cry

Okay. I will. Post proof of us scamming. Post proof of me owing you. Right here. Post proof that we are a rip off.
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:36:48 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 03:47:21 PM by haightst

these guys are fly by night scammers i don't post emails so you don't know the whole story here! ~ they are scamming(*trust me)  Roll Eyes

settle this here and now! wtf!!!  Cry

Okay. I will. Post proof of us scamming. Post proof of me owing you. Right here. Post proof that we are a rip off.

let's start here: you said you paid all the people from your personal twitter promo right?  Grin

(*note*)
>>liars & scammers in our bitcoin community get automatically rounded up to 1BTC when caught!

~>..this helps to deter future scamming!...<~
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 03:50:32 PM

Yes. If you were not paid, I will pay what I owe
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:59:11 PM

yes you now owe me 1 BTC  Grin ~ tia!!

v
v
v
v
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

"
(*note*)
>>liars & scammers in our bitcoin community get automatically rounded up to 1BTC when caught!

~>..this helps to deter future scamming!...<~ "
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 04:04:22 PM

v
v
v
v

"
(*note*)

Where is your proof that I did not pay you?
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:07:36 PM

v
v
v
v

"
(*note*)

Where is your proof that I did not pay you?

https://blockchain.info/address/1ExR58McuA4samEcMRkeVtckhBmdGLWuGL

Roll Eyes

*you so liar!*

~now you owe me ONE= 1BTC !!!(case closed!)

Please send here ====> 1Ed1aEsA7RPLdo8np4oqQ1JY1KyHV8swMw
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 04:13:40 PM

Link to your twitter post on my profile?
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:14:55 PM

figure it out ~  check your first 5 followers!!!
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 04:16:07 PM

Which one are you?
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:18:25 PM

figure it out ~  check your first 5 followers!!!

Which one are you?

Xcross check the BTC addys/tweets ====>

https://blockchain.info/address/1ExR58McuA4samEcMRkeVtckhBmdGLWuGL

now my one bitcoin send here!~> 1Ed1aEsA7RPLdo8np4oqQ1JY1KyHV8swMw
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 04:19:09 PM

Oh I see it. Can you send me a tweet with proof that it's you?
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:20:31 PM

figure it out ~  check your first 5 followers!!!

Oh I see it. Can you send me a tweet with proof that it's you?
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3729477032/ecb8949babaf22f50731bd5c28e06a33_bigger.png
\/\/ant me to go Steven Segal on your ass? WTFF!!!

http://www.aikidofaq.com/bilder/pix/s_seagal.gif
moderate (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

nearly dead

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:25:47 PM

Always good to know that the person running ice-dice is a troll too.
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 04:30:36 PM

Sure. Still waitin on that tweet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: