Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] [ICO] 📦RETAIL.GLOBAL - White Label Solution Powering Global Sales 🌍  (Read 2901 times)
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:30:30 AM

The project is quite interesting,I believe under the leadership of a team of professionals and our investment campaign will achieve even greater heights, bringing us additional dividends.
let's support this project so that its future can achieve what is its hope, hope the team involved here will always do its job well so that this project can run smoothly and achieve its success.
you are right because of the support is given to this project will certainly be easier for projects to achieve success and hopefully, later this project can smoothly and progressively be developed.
I also hope this project can fore more and more support from the participants and make projects smoothly in achieving the targets that had been planned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:32:18 AM

The project is quite interesting,I believe under the leadership of a team of professionals and our investment campaign will achieve even greater heights, bringing us additional dividends.
let's support this project so that its future can achieve what is its hope, hope the team involved here will always do its job well so that this project can run smoothly and achieve its success.
you are right because of the support is given to this project will certainly be easier for projects to achieve success and hopefully, later this project can smoothly and progressively be developed.
I also hope this project can fore more and more support from the participants and make projects smoothly in achieving the targets that had been planned.
I am sure with so many positive comments and support to the project is later made this project can more easily convince investors to join this project and make it easy for the project in achieving its target.

evcarlowa

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

I looked at your site and your project seemed very promising. but please explain why you use bl technology? what will the tokens on your platform serve?
Humulus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

I am impressed with the project with extensive experience before the introduction of bl technology. Tell me, where can I learn more about the members of the team?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
cmaxwell

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

it is also advisible to go through the retail.global withepaper so as to get the indepth knowledge of what the project was actually al about. ecommerce and sales but its not limited to this. come near and join. it is a real deal,https://medium.com/retail-global
Andrej7508

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

Retail.Global - paбoчaя плaтфopмa c клиeнтaми и пpибылью.
Зa пocлeдниe  2 гoдa плaтфopмy пepeключили нa мoдeль бизнec-ycлyг b2b, и тeпepь oнa pacшиpяeтcя ee нa глoбaльнoм pынкe.
Пpoeкт выглядeл oчeнь мнoгooбeщaющим!

https://retail.global/
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

The main purpose of the Retail platform.Global is to create a flexible and scalable ecosystem which will provide an innovative work of retail networks. This feature will allow you to globally change online sales, as well as the layout of loyalty in the next 10 years.
evcarlowa

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:31:10 PM

guys, tell me, but does the manager get in touch at all? I would like to go to the project, ask questions, but the manager is silent. where else should they write, so that there is an answer?
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

Finally, we have collaboration blockchain and communication. And this trend of people using this communication network to help each other. great project
cmaxwell

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:43:54 PM

retail.global is linking the gap in inter border sales. this will make the whole world come under a global villager there by making sales and production effective. this can only be possible with retail global project.https://medium.com/retail-global-ecosystem/matskevich-dmitry-from-dbrain-joins-retail-global-advisory-board
bitcointrader56

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

This is global and powerful direction, they are strength. A new partnership that allows it to clime to the top. The possibilities are not every day given. So take it and discover  the world .you welcome.
cmaxwell

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:56:06 PM

retail-global aid  the growth of small medium scale companies and enterprises through promoting their goods services. it is also good to know that retail-global team reward loyalty which is giving the project an edge over others. retail-global
Humulus

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

the idea of the project looks interesting, but how the team belongs to the project, the manager does not really please me. do you plan to hold a bounty or airdrop?

★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Humulus

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

I do not believe in such projects. there is no activity in the topic, the manager does not get in touch, there is no news, can the managers be more active in the telegram?

Bourne323

Activity: 176
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

Retail.Global Business-As-A-Service E-Commerce Ecosystem. E-Commerce is the big market that changes the retail in all countries. Retail. Global unites all local and international e-commerce experts, companies and services to boost global sales for retailers and manufacturers. We offer a completely white label solution powering global sales for retailers and manufacturers. With Retail. Global Local Retail Becomes Global.
Leo Parrish

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

I do not believe in such projects. there is no activity in the topic, the manager does not get in touch, there is no news, can the managers be more active in the telegram?

Hello, Humulus! Our team was very busy launching new customers on the platform, so we have a delay with the news and roadshow. Now we go to China and get a lot of news. Stay tuned and thanks for your feedback!
Leo Parrish

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

I can say with certainty that this project has all chances to become promising, thanks to a professional development team.

Thank you for support!
Leo Parrish

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

Last news from Retail.Global team:

https://medium.com/retail-global-ecosystem/retail-global-goes-to-china-c8162fd1134d

Team Retail.Global goes to China
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*bDtmNs4YVRBn32wg33DL3w.jpeg

Our team starts a roadshow with China and rides to present the project and negotiating with future tokenholders

The presentation at the conference is planned for the presentation of the project and private meetings

Retail.Global is now a platform that creates an online sales channel for retailers and manufacturers around the world

The key difference between Retail.Global and its competitors (Salesforce Commerce / Demandware, SAP / Hybris, Shopify, Adobe / Magento) is that Retail.Global is a business-as-a-service solution for companies, combining:
- The ecommerce platform (software), including modules: Supply Chain Management, Orders Management, Omnichannel, Loyalty Reward Program
- Ecosystem of connected partners (delivery, payment, content, advertising, analytics, partnerships, suppliers)
- Project Management Partners

As a result, customers receive a turnkey sales channel through a revenue sharing payment model, which grows in sales, because continuous development of the platform and ecosystem of partners around the world

Now in the team of 55 people, $ 4mln / revenue and about 15 customers among manufacturers and retailers

As part of Token Sale Retail.Global sells tokens, which can be used:
1) the token is used as a fee for using the platform:
• commission on transactions for the purchase of goods or services based on smart contracts
• commission for using the platform
2) payment for the goods of the shops placed on the platform

Tokenholders also participate in voting:
To receive the opinion of the holders of the tokens, a vote is taken, where 1 token is 1 vote.
Voting takes place in the closed part of the platform on two issues:
1) The opening of new online stores for startups:
the platform bears the costs of opening, developing and advertising an online store and earning only on revenue share, a startup does not pay money at first only with real sales
2) Selection of candidates for a venture fund for retail startups:
the fund allocates seed financing and gives access to infrastructure and the ability to test on platform stores — a startup receives financing and development cases, and a platform for new technological solutions

For more information look for site & white paper: https://retail.global

Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

In my opinion Retail.Global can simplify and significantly retail trade in the coming years, cross-border sales through the introduction of blockchain.
Let's look at a simple statistics:earned $4mn as a percentage of sales over the past year.
The bet is placed on the international retail market.
I Think Retail.Global will turn from a start-up into a successful international business, there is every chance for this!
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

New Retail.Global blog post: Why do retailers and manufacturers like Retail.Global? You can read it by clicking below:

https://medium.com/retail-global-ecosystem/why-do-retailers-and-manufacturers-like-retail-global-65c641a84c92
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: