Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Correction or Depression  (Read 584 times)
elpape225

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

The crypto sphere is in an uncertain state. The bullish run ATH of December has been replaced by the persistent and sideways of early Q2. Some analysts think it's Cryptocurrency Depression, citing some indicators. I don't know guys. What do you do think?
You would really expect from those experts to have those words regarding on their analysis on the market which i do see its normal to watch how a market correct its price. We do see on how fast bitcoin did able to reach ATH last December or last months of year 2017 and we can even say that it is a bubble because none thing of this world would able to move that fast in a short span of time which its normal for it to correct and now we are on sideways or even on the bottom side of bitcoins price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

It's a really indecisive situation, whether depression or correction, it's not very clear to point out which. Early this year during the dip, everyone said we are in for a correction, after some months, nothing was really nice. With the way bitcoin is going back and forth these days, I think it's depressing but I hope it's not.
mawinter

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:47:41 PM

Cryptocurrency is on correction because, there are still issues needed to be tackled by crypto organization, for example they hacks and false news,but they future is bright for cryptocurrency
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:26:49 PM

It's obviously correction. Yes, some correction end at a short time and some end at a long time. If you are familiar with any trading system then you must know short correction create short trend after the correction and long correction create a long trend after the correction. Yes, the market is not in depression but there are some peoples in depression because of the knowledge about cryptocurrency.
There are many investors who devote their entire time to the cryptocurrency market and they constantly keep track of the chart of the coin and I think it is the big cause of many investors feeling depressed. Let's have a more rational investment approach to success. I often choose the coin for long term investment and I feel it suits me.

bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

It's a really indecisive situation, whether depression or correction, it's not very clear to point out which. Early this year during the dip, everyone said we are in for a correction, after some months, nothing was really nice. With the way bitcoin is going back and forth these days, I think it's depressing but I hope it's not.
Very honestly a little depression is there, although i was also thinking about it and was taking it as a correction, but i think that correction cannot be for such a long time, i think that investors have lost their confident a little and that is why there is a little depression, i think and hope that we will pass away from such situation very soon.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
dangershadow

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:02:53 AM

The crypto sphere is in an uncertain state. The bullish run ATH of December has been replaced by the persistent and sideways of early Q2. Some analysts think it's Cryptocurrency Depression, citing some indicators. I don't know guys. What do you do think?

I wouldn't call it depression. I guess by now everyone really understand how the market works. Specially for those irrational buyers in December. They thought that the dramatic rise would go on forever, sadly after that bullish run every falls and we are still down more than 50% from that all-time-high. And with all the governments and regulations being put up, we still need to brace for more sideways or even a downtrend.

But if you have been engaging i crypto for at least more than a year, I'm sure that this downtrend you learn from the past. We may be experiencing a crisis, but just one positive news will turn this market around. So to answer you, I think that this is just another test and the market will see a recovery soon specially news like Lightning Network being rolled out.
This is answer is right to the point. thank you.
A++
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:17:05 AM

Cryptocurrency is on correction because, there are still issues needed to be tackled by crypto organization, for example they hacks and false news,but they future is bright for cryptocurrency
May we stop listening FUD's and hacking news which din't have any proofs of happening. It is better to move on and be positive always. Of what happen in our market, it looks like is on preparation for an another spike as we wait for it for many days. I don't think if pumps happen in 3rd quarter just like of what happen last year.
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

I believe that we can spend the entire 2018 year in correction. and it will be a healthy market behavior. what people want and what actually happens can be very different and you have to get used to it
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

I think this is depression, what I saw in the market this month is very, very sad, although right on this day the market is in a period of green, then showing improvement, but I do not know if the green market will continue, some time ago continuous correction happened and it made me think that this is depression.
Could be, this is depression because many people panic with the state of declining market trends, so they worry the downward trend in market prices will continue. along with many people who make sales compared to buying in various market exchanges, then it can affect the movement of market prices so that the movement of market prices always be at a low point.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:39:44 AM

Just look around you now. As we have entered into the Q3 sphere everything has got changed dramatically. The crypto depression which was sited by the analyst is now has got changed into excitement and it can give us huge up trends coming along the way sooner than we think.

I think its just that crypto currencies are really cyclic in their behaviour and whenever the time is right then they will put themselves in the down trend and in the other time they will start with up surges like the current one. I believe massive correction is coming soon.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
_bitnews_

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

Now we can observe absolutely normal correction of the crypto-currency market. You need to wait a little, that the crypto-currency market has recovered after a sharp increase.
arwin100

Activity: 2688
Merit: 798

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

Just look around you now. As we have entered into the Q3 sphere everything has got changed dramatically. The crypto depression which was sited by the analyst is now has got changed into excitement and it can give us huge up trends coming along the way sooner than we think.

I think its just that crypto currencies are really cyclic in their behaviour and whenever the time is right then they will put themselves in the down trend and in the other time they will start with up surges like the current one. I believe massive correction is coming soon.  Cheesy

Rough times has been done and many people got so exited on what will happen on Q3 of this year and by the current state for bitcoins go stable well most provably it is a good sign that there are something good to be happen by this year and maybe there's an upcoming bull run happen. More good news are coming up and I believe those one are slowly bringing back the trust of many crypto speculators.

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

It is a normal correction.
If it was normal for BTC last Year to increase from  $950 to $20 k for me it is a normal to correct to $6K and even further to $3-5 K. Below that we can talk about depression.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

Sideways started at the start of q1 not on q2 mate

Anyway i believe that this is manifestation of what happened last December,when the market growth very huge and i think its bubble.so the effect is just happening now,when the payback is needed for that particular reasn

But dont worry were only recovering and may get a good reaction sooner,but for now lets accept the reality
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:43:42 AM

There has to be a reason why some call it a Cryptocurrency Depression. When you look at some indicators, there are a lot of unexpected sideways, controlled by whales that causes the value of bitcoin not totally go pump. Instead of expecting for a bull run, it goes the other way around.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

I do not panic in the current conditions in kriptocurrancy currency. I just take the opportunity to buy more into the slope and utilize when the price spike begins. I know that the price of Bitcoin is very unstable and in the kriptocurrancy market it is. I've been like this since the beginning year and I do not see any big pumps going on. However, this could be the life of cryptocurrancy and I will accept it.
Japinat

Activity: 2926
Merit: 675

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

There has to be a reason why some call it a Cryptocurrency Depression. When you look at some indicators, there are a lot of unexpected sideways, controlled by whales that causes the value of bitcoin not totally go pump. Instead of expecting for a bull run, it goes the other way around.
You will be depressed if you do not understand the market trends, you are right that it's the whales who are controlling the price, can't blame
them, they have the power to do so that is why at this time we have to be more careful and don't let our emotion control us when we make a decision.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

The one that gets depressed to this are those who are noobs here as they might bought at peak and now that we're in a correction they feel like the world is against them. The one who feel this and will sell now to cut loss will definitely regret later on when the market recovered. Better believe what the cryptos can give because at the first place that's the reason we are here.

Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1350

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

Its been like 6 months that we have sink in the bearish trend. Why are still thinking that we can replicate everything in 2018? We should all move forward and adjust or admit that it won't happen this year unless something in the horizon bring back the interest of a lot of investors to renewed their interest and maybe throw millions or even billions in the market. So personally, the earlier that we admit it, the better for us to not get depressed in this worst situation. We may even call this a market crash and not a correction for technical purposes. But to be depressed? nah, but if ever you are depressed then it is better if you leave the market and your mentality intact at least.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████