Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stories Corner  (Read 2364 times)
morphKET (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

We Are All One

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 12:23:51 AM

Calling all writers, creative junkies, night owls, and visionaries! After doing some reading and writing, I decided to start it be nice to start a thread for all of us writers here. Got the inspiration after exchanging stories with caffeinewriter in a previous thread. Those who write for a living and those who write for fun. Share it with all! The good, the bad and everything in between. Let this be a corner for the pen (or keyboard in this case) to speak our minds and hearts. I shall kick things off with a few stories myself. Anyone who wishes to follow, feel free to jump aboard the imagination train (^_^)

http://sharetext.org/cYS6

http://sharetext.org/2uqn

Enjoy Smiley

✰ PrimeDice.com | Instant Bitcoin Gambling | Free BTC Faucet | ( 1% edge) *Thread*
If you like my stories, toss a Satoshi or two:
1CHmp1TGSyus29K76S7X6AMtVUejj7BCcj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
morphKET (OP)

We Are All One

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 12:25:04 AM

PS: Sorry for using a rehash if you have already read it. Lot of my writing is on paper versus computer Smiley Hope that will change with a new computer in the mail

✰ PrimeDice.com | Instant Bitcoin Gambling | Free BTC Faucet | ( 1% edge) *Thread*
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 01:03:54 AM

PS: Sorry for using a rehash if you have already read it. Lot of my writing is on paper versus computer Smiley Hope that will change with a new computer in the mail

Well, until your computer arrives, you can rehash using these papers.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 06:46:15 AM

Nice stories, keep up the great work.
morphKET (OP)

We Are All One

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 07:10:50 AM

Nice stories, keep up the great work.

Thank you Smiley I know they aren't the best but still want to share them. Got another one I'll try and push out hopefully later today/tonight. Got my new replacement lappy in (buhaha) and have been setting it up. But so many good stories inside my head, just need to find the time and place to get them out Smiley

morphKET (OP)

We Are All One

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 11:05:11 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2013, 12:08:26 AM by morphKET

Hello kids. Been some rough times and lots happening in my life with moving and all other chaos around. With that I am going to venture a bit out of my usual writing style and post something different. More of an observational editorial I'd say. Either way however you come out of it,whether you criticize it, spit at it, embrace it, kick it, love it, hate it...it's all good. As things are beginning to settle just a bit, I will try and push more stories out and invite others to share their stories as well. Cheers!

http://sharetext.org/3SPS

EDIT: Thank you for those who pointed out the hacked link. Weird whatever the hell it was, hope this will do it. If there is the hacked crap still up, please let me know as soon as possible so I can fix it.

morphKET (OP)

We Are All One

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 06:16:29 PM

Morning everyone. Would have liked to have posted this one very early in the morning but was pretty tired and done for the day after a little building project in the evening as well. Anyways, I think you might enjoy this one as I know I did simply visualizing it into reality as I typed it up. Again if any issues, please do not hesitate to let me know. Have a great weekend guys!

http://sharetext.org/ExbJ

morphKET (OP)

We Are All One

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 05:26:57 AM

Late night babbling and monkey mind swishing about

http://sharetext.org/YP9K

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: