Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:38:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking attention of hilariousetc or any DT member.  (Read 376 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

I will lock this thread once hilariousetc or any DT member notice this issue...

Here is my msg... thanks

I think I found a campaign too when I was looking for merit abusers on one of my thread: Clearly merit farming/trading is happening.

Would you care for the campaign information?  @hilariousetc

@hilariousetc: I am trying to get your attention again... since you are a DT member (if I am not wrong)

Case#2 Click to open
allowance1219, pigheadbig, gomei and choubao0514
with colacat1111, helloge, juicejoyce and doudou1110  Roll Eyes

I have tagged all of these user with redTrust please see their trust pages. I also left enough evidence to hold my ground. These users are heavily involved with merit abusing.

All connected to this thread [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Side-chain . So, I suspect something wrong with this thread too.

For any other information to open up the scam I am willing to spend my time. just ask me.

Thanks

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

Interesting.

There is possibility that 13 accounts are alt accounts.

At least 9 accounts are https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg31620832#msg31620832  Wink

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

Interesting.

There is possibility that 13 accounts are alt accounts.

At least 9 accounts are https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg31620832#msg31620832  Wink

The DT members needs to tag them (I do understand that they are busy, it's not really easy work for example this post, I still see no DT or them kind of account replied on this thread) one by one.

I tag them whenever I find any misuse but my redTrust means nothing since I am not a DT or someone trusted. Sad thing is giving red trust to these abusers also leaving my account with lots of red trusts.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

~

The DT members needs to tag them (I do understand that they are busy, it's not really easy work for example this post, I still see no DT or them kind of account replied on this thread) one by one.

I tag them whenever I find any misuse but my redTrust means nothing since I am not a DT or someone trusted. Sad thing is giving red trust to these abusers also leaving my account with lots of red trusts.

[/quote]

Your red trust still gets noticed if people are thorough enough in checking the trust ratings. For me, people are assessed regardless of the rank of their feeback whether I trade with them or not, what matters is the credibility of the feedback given.

Some DT member will come along soon to red them for you though (if they intend to that is).
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:06:16 AM

Some DT member will come along soon to red them for you though (if they intend to that is).

I do really hope the same. I am a bit confused about the red trust I am receiving from all these abusers (in return, knowing they are untrusted though). I am risking my only one account not sure if I am a fool or what? Only thing I am sure about is, what I am doing is right. These merit users needed to be warned and I am warning them with the proof of their misuse.

These abusers need to be tagged (red trust), they need to admit that they are guilty. Upon consideration if the person who gave them red trust thinks to give them a 2nd chance then remove the red with a neutral trust (To keep a log of their acknowledgement). This way if the guilty person do the same abuse then this time give them the final red without leaving them any option to remove it.

PS: I even sometimes think, since the merit is known to everyone and everyone should know how to use it. (regardless any excuse, the excuses do not make sense coz it's over 2 months now merit is playing it's role. There are no way to make mistake now except abuse) if anyone abuse the merit again then simply Ban them.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:54:52 PM

I do really hope the same. I am a bit confused about the red trust I am receiving from all these abusers (in return, knowing they are untrusted though). I am risking my only one account not sure if I am a fool or what? Only thing I am sure about is, what I am doing is right. These merit users needed to be warned and I am warning them with the proof of their misuse.

These abusers need to be tagged (red trust), they need to admit that they are guilty. Upon consideration if the person who gave them red trust thinks to give them a 2nd chance then remove the red with a neutral trust (To keep a log of their acknowledgement). This way if the guilty person do the same abuse then this time give them the final red without leaving them any option to remove it.

PS: I even sometimes think, since the merit is known to everyone and everyone should know how to use it. (regardless any excuse, the excuses do not make sense coz it's over 2 months now merit is playing it's role. There are no way to make mistake now except abuse) if anyone abuse the merit again then simply Ban them.

Unfounded red trust is a useless as there's no proof you have done anything wrong.

And this isn't actually against forum rules (selling smerit) though it possibly should be. The only thing against forum rules is intentionally selling merot whole you're a merit source.

Everytime you post something others will have some sort of problem with (or even when you don't intentionally do so) you risk the credibility of your account and the cleanliness of your trust. That's something you also need to try to accept (even though it's extremely annoying).
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

And this isn't actually against forum rules (selling smerit) though it possibly should be.
I am having a conflict on the above statement. Is there any other merit discussions/FAQ where I can confirm it. I am only looking on the sticky thread from hilariousandco in meta: FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit (archive)

I really need to see it, seems like I am missing something.

Thanks jackg, you been really helpful.

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

I am risking my only one account not sure if I am a fool or what? Only thing I am sure about is, what I am doing is right. These merit users needed to be warned and I am warning them with the proof of their misuse.
Then you shouldn't worry.

These abusers need to be tagged (red trust), they need to admit that they are guilty.
They won't do that, instead they'll come up with countless excuses...

I am having a conflict on the above statement. Is there any other merit discussions/FAQ where I can confirm it. I am only looking on the sticky thread from hilariousandco in meta: FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit (archive)

I really need to see it, seems like I am missing something.
Here's a post regarding that:

There isn't really any rule against it per se and it's not really enforced at an admin or staff level, so it's more of a community issue right now much like scams and other such shady behaviour. As far as I'm aware the only thing that is currently prohibited is merit sources selling their merit though I'm not sure what the punishment for that would be other than them being removed as merit source.

And this post is somehow relevant to this thread:

I think that tagging may be appropriate in particularly obvious cases, or particularly egregious cases involving hundreds of merit points and several posts. But generally you should start out by assuming good faith, and only change that opinion as the evidence really piles up. Tagging someone immediately after an instance of apparently-inexplicable meriting is too trigger-happy IMO. Even if it is a case of illegitimate merit, even hundreds of illegitimate merit points are not much of a problem IMO, so you have to ask whether it's worthwhile to possibly make a mistake by tagging someone who is merely suspicious.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:14:20 PM

Quote from: SFR10
a post regarding that:

There isn't really any rule against it per se and it's not really enforced at an admin or staff level, so it's more of a community issue right now much like scams and other such shady behaviour. As far as I'm aware the only thing that is currently prohibited is merit sources selling their merit though I'm not sure what the punishment for that would be other than them being removed as merit source.

And this post is somehow relevant to this thread:

I think that tagging may be appropriate in particularly obvious cases, or particularly egregious cases involving hundreds of merit points and several posts. But generally you should start out by assuming good faith, and only change that opinion as the evidence really piles up. Tagging someone immediately after an instance of apparently-inexplicable meriting is too trigger-happy IMO. Even if it is a case of illegitimate merit, even hundreds of illegitimate merit points are not much of a problem IMO, so you have to ask whether it's worthwhile to possibly make a mistake by tagging someone who is merely suspicious.

These were fairly interesting reads. I get that if twi people know each other and are exchanging merit it's not as unacceptable if they know the person is going to be a good poster. If I had a friend who signed up here and has posted well for a few months and is making good quality post, I'd give them merit to rank up for their next rank and I believe that'd be fair.

Though a neutral trust rating (as I stated) might be helpful for a first offence (or some sort of note here).
The negative feedback idea from hilariousandco is just asuggestion. It would to me seem unrealistic unless it's over around 100 merits that get transferred between people here.

However, no one you have accused here has explicitly denied doing it so stick to what you're doing OP.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

These were fairly interesting reads. I get that if twi people know each other and are exchanging merit it's not as unacceptable if they know the person is going to be a good poster. If I had a friend who signed up here and has posted well for a few months and is making good quality post, I'd give them merit to rank up for their next rank and I believe that'd be fair.

The idea of merit is rewarding good posts, simple. If a friend make a good post then other one can give him/her merit but what actually happening is (in most cases), all these so called friend groups as simply exchanging merits in between each others. The posts are awarding merits in between friends (in most case again) are usual lazy posts.

However, no one you have accused here has explicitly denied doing it so stick to what you're doing OP.
-I am trying my best to be biased with anything when I tag the merit abusers.

-I need more information on this. I am trying to get it from hilariousetc

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

I see InvoKing, coolcoinz, The Pharmacist, marlboroza red tagged few of these abusers.
Thanks to all you.

ImageLoading...
Click here if unable to see image

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: