Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature participants 4 ICO that reached softcap already!  (Read 212 times)
daggny_taggart (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:15:25 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 11:35:55 PM by daggny_taggart

We just launched Bounty  here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3330850.0

Campaign has already reached Soft cap of 1.25 millions - it means it is already successful!

We are looking for qualified Member + ranks to join our generous Signature bounty! 30 % off our tokens will be allocated to bounty

Update: You will not be joining late  - our Bounty just started on Monday April 16 and will be running for at least 4 weeks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daggny_taggart (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:13:56 AM

Campaign has already reached Soft cap of 1.25 millions - it means it is already successful!

We are looking for qualified Member + ranks to join our generous Signature bounty! 30 % off our tokens will be allocated to bounty

Anybody?
Wookii

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

Czech/English translator for ICOs

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:19:22 AM

Anybody?

Hello, please, give me more info Smiley

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

daggny_taggart (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:36:14 AM

Anybody?

Hello, please, give me more info Smiley

Gladly! We just started our bounty campaign and need members like you for Signature campaigns. We already raised soft cap - so there is 100% campaign will be successful
If you are interested in joining, please  visit our bounty page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3330850.0
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

If it is already going successful then why you are hiring more participants.LOL.
The participants who are joining here be aware that you will get less rewards if you join on the bounties with lots of participants because it all calculated on the stake based rewards.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

Yeah, joining late gives less stakes and in a result less tokens, but sometimes it is still worth it - depends on the amount raised in crowdsale.

@daggny_taggart
Have you considered making a separate signature campaign only for limited number of high rank users with payment in BTC or ETH? Like only for Hero/Legendary or eventually Senior Members. I saw that kind of campaigns earlier as an addition to regular bounty, and this method is proven to be successful.
daggny_taggart (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

If it is already going successful then why you are hiring more participants.LOL.
The participants who are joining here be aware that you will get less rewards if you join on the bounties with lots of participants because it all calculated on the stake based rewards.

Because we have not reached hard cap yet and obviously would need more people to join signatures!
daggny_taggart (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:32:52 PM

Yeah, joining late gives less stakes and in a result less tokens, but sometimes it is still worth it - depends on the amount raised in crowdsale.

@daggny_taggart
Have you considered making a separate signature campaign only for limited number of high rank users with payment in BTC or ETH? Like only for Hero/Legendary or eventually Senior Members. I saw that kind of campaigns earlier as an addition to regular bounty, and this method is proven to be successful.

Our Bounty just started 2 days ago and will run for at least 4 weeks more. So joining now  does not mean joining late.
daggny_taggart (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:48:59 AM

@daggny_taggart

Our Bounty just started 2 days ago and will run for at least 4 weeks more. So joining now  does not mean joining late.

Here is the link to sign up https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CTtDAQvrBT15pw67BGWVmfuWnIQgZK99Ty1kbikQ_1E/viewform?edit_requested=true
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:54:30 AM

We are looking for qualified Member + ranks to join our generous Signature bounty! 30 % off our tokens will be allocated to the bounty
If it is already going successfully then why you are hiring more participants.LOL.
The participants who are joining here be aware that you will get fewer rewards if you join on the bounties with lots of participants because it all calculated on the stake based rewards.

See every campaign need more users to participate because to get more exposure to the project. He is doing his job to get more people, whoever show interest can join his bounty. He is not forcing just requesting members to join in his bounty.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

To be honest with you, I don't like this rule:
To report activity, please publish links to the posts on Bitcointalk done throughout the week.
I am not payed to count posts.

And the reason why you can't find participants is this:
KYC is required from all bounty participants to receive their tokens. Please be advised - participants will have up to 30 days after the Token sale is finalized to complete KYC.
No one wants to give their information, can't blame people for that.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:34:18 PM

To report activity, please publish links to the posts on Bitcointalk done throughout the week.

KYC is required from all bounty participants to receive their tokens. Please be advised - participants will have up to 30 days after the Token sale is finalized to complete KYC.
DANG! Another KYC required for bounty participants which is really a big NO for us people who do bounty hunting. It should really be not implemented since its not really necessary unless if you are investor then i would able to understand but for us who do participate on marketing thing then its not really required.Hope you would change that rule if you do really like to accumulate lots of possible advertisers. 30% of tokens ? thats quite too good to be true.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
daggny_taggart (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:54:36 AM

DANG! Another KYC required for bounty participants which is really a big NO for us people who do bounty hunting. It should really be not implemented since its not really necessary unless if you are investor then i would able to understand but for us who do participate on marketing thing then its not really required.Hope you would change that rule if you do really like to accumulate lots of possible advertisers. 30% of tokens ? thats quite too good to be true.

Why is that too goo to be true? We know how much influence it brings having a good signature campaign! We are willing to pay for it.
Most of the companies will now require KYC and this is not something we invented, but unlike other, we are open about it upfront and not announcing in the end.
daggny_taggart (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:57:57 AM

We are paying 30% to Signature campaign - you think counting posts once per week does not cover that?
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

It is 30% from total bounty budget - 2% of all tokens, so pretty much a standard in signature campaigns. Although I have seen even 40% or 50% ones. Regarding KYC I partiallly agree with you, why would bounty hunters do the same procedure as investors? They don't buy tokens. I know that can be useful to remove all multiple accounts, but there are other ways to do it. Good thing is that they clearly annouced KYC requirement, so if you don't want to do it you can just not participate. That is fair.

We are paying 30% to Signature campaign - you think counting posts once per week does not cover that?

Most managers do the counting by themselves (or they have someone to do it for them), but it is not a big hassle anyway.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:02:21 AM

No.
As I said, that is why you hire bounty manager, to count posts. Enforce KYC on them so they don't have to enforce KYC on bounty hunters.

And you are misleading here, you are not paying 30% to signature participants, you are paying 2%(total supply? hardly...tokens sold? most likely) to all participants and 30% of that 2% you will give to signature participants and that is far away from 30% which you announced in this topic.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
Slava_2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! I'm part of your bounty. Shocked Huh
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! I'm part of your bounty. Shocked Huh

How can you ask if you are part of the bounty? Newbies ask these kind of questions. You can check from their spreadsheet to see if you are part or  not.
rani.ahmed48

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:49:36 AM

wow great information but I've followed other bounty signatures, and hopefully your project is successful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: