Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding EOS?  (Read 30735 times)
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

And to make things more complicated I heard it isn't having a working product yet ... Isn't all of this just hype?? I think the token is overpriced
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

I am holding more than 20k EOS and I think this will be a wise investment for me. EOS has many advantages that other altcoins do not have. They are pursuing a 3.0 block series, which is an extremely positive act of EOS staff. I appreciate the technological advancement to improve altcoin. Undoubtedly, this is really a formidable opponent of ETH in the future.

Gorodcoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:54:39 AM

Im holding eos and hope to see the price over 100$ this token is going to be huge after becoming a coin and we will have extra $$$
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

The best strength of EOS is the people behind it. Though being new, it is backed by popular figures in technology and a active team of researchers.
It has achieve more in just a year what other of it's alternatives are trying to achieve for years, namely NEO and NEM. And is much better than it's mother Ethereum in all ways.

Just starting to know EOS as it was affiliated to the new bounty campaign UNCLOAK https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3384452.0 so i guess i will start to buying, keeping and holding this coin too as i see it was also belong to the top promising Altcoins specially if UNCLOAK project will be a success.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

There are few tokens. This is my first investment. By the way, who knows what exchanges themselves will do automatically everything and i dont need to do with my EOS nothing?
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

Currently I do not think there can be a comparison between Ethereum and EOS. In my opinion ETH is the best project in the industry, very solid and with enormous growth potential. EOS is a very ambitious project, it has a very good quality team that is developing it well, but in my opinion it still has to prove its full value
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

EOS is a hot coin this year . i bought some eos in March , when it cost just $5 . now it's close to $20 . great leap . only two months . i think it will explode  when its main network comes online .
cryptocat15

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

Hi,

I am extremely excited at the opportunity that EOS brings to the table. A blockchain based OS which makes usage of blockchains as easy as building web applications is going to have humongous potential. That’s a no-brainer. This has earned EOS the nickname of Ethereum Killer.

However, I am not a programmer. I am a crypto investor and want to invest in something that has the potential to be in business for at least the next 5-10 years. The technology behind EOS seems solid. I have a few questions about the behaviour of EOS tokens and the ROI on them. If someone more technical who understands EOS can answer the following questions.

“Ether” is the gas on the Ethereum network. All applications built on Ethereum need to pay in Ether to run applications on Ethereum. This fact would theoretically create a demand for Ether in the future and keep its prices up. Does EOS have some kind of a similar plan?

cryptocat15

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

Hi,

An excerpt from the https://eos.io/faq.html page under the question
“What features, uses or attributes do EOS Tokens have? Can the EOS Tokens be used on a blockchain adopting the EOS.IO Software?”
says “The EOS Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the EOS Platform.”

If this is so, then what purpose does the EOS token have exactly? Is it only for the development of block.one network, as specified on the the https://eos.io/faq.html page?

Why should I exactly invest in EOS tokens? What is it exactly that will give me a return on my investment in the long run?
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

EOW looks like to be a good project, i bought 100 when it was one, euro, i  have sold them really cheap, so i can only regret now
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

I also have a good opinion about this coin eos, it shows stable and steady growth
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

As far as I have heard, mainnet will be launched in weeks, which also explains the price explosion. I guess never had something had such a huge price before even existing.
VovBit

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

I guess it's time to sell EOS. There would be a huge dump after mainnet launch.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:11:54 PM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

It is a very strange situation. When EOS began the ICO, almost everybody considered it a scam, but today the situation is absolutely different. I'm at a loss. I'll probably purchase some tokens because I like this coin more and more!
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:33:39 PM

I also have a good opinion about this coin eos, it shows stable and steady growth
This project is make big success in future so long term holding is the best way. But again it is down in the market so many peoples are fear to invest this coin. Because Bitcoin and Ethereum are pump in the market but this coin is gradually down so many investors are jump to Bitcoin and Ethereum. I hope again EOS is going to peak in the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:33:47 PM

EOS has never been a scam. People doubt it because its ICO cycle is too long. Many people do not insist on holding EOS. They do not see the hope of EOS, and those determined EOS holders, they received generous returns.

Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:18:09 PM

I am holding EOS...Why? very simple I do not have EOS. I heard many good things about this project, but didn't buy it at time

stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
EOS will be the leader in bitcoin and ether in the process of "scratching the nose". The process has already started, in addition, the crippling market has become more mobile, interesting and beneficial to investors. Creators of EOS have already taken the first steps in attracting investors, the size of capitalization is solid, although the process of embedding foreign funds is still in its infancy.

Another obvious difference of the EOS from the leading cryptographers is the number of tokens. A number of investors consider this fact to be negative, although it should be attributed to the benefits. A larger amount of coins automatically reduces not only the price of a token, but also reduces the speculative component, although it does not relieve the latter.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

I'm waiting till they switch from the ERC-20 token to their own blockchain before I buy any significant amount.
Not because I think it'll be cheaper, but because the tokens have no actual use yet.

I wouldn't mind if I'd be buying the actual EOS tokens at a premium

armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:39:37 PM

I believe that the EOS has grown too much lately. Now the rate has fallen, correction. It's time to invest in the EOS if you thought about it, then it again starts to grow sharply, there will be no second chance ...

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: