Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DISCUSSION] Glitzkoin Scam?  (Read 501 times)
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:55:27 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 08:18:20 PM by v_i_p

These scammers cut down 10 times the bounty rewards without any warning. I'd got a penny for the top-rated article.
It is possible that not 10, and 100, these scammers are not trifles) So far, they have no equal in arrogance and cynicism, they are trying to expose themselves as victims https://www.glitzkoin.com/infopedia/glitzkoin-averts-russian-scam-gets-listed-on-crypto-exchanges
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

I am very sad to see what is happening now. The project team Glitzkoin accused, quote:" Russian scammers " in their problems. What the inarticulate justify and explanations from Glitzkoin, in which there is no evidence and constructive argument. But I don't understand why bounty hunters don't help each other!? We don't have a Union, but we can help each other. This is what happened to AllMe, let's help those who participated in the Glitzkoin bounty campaign!!!
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

These scammers cut down 10 times the bounty rewards without any warning. I'd got a penny for the top-rated article.
It is possible that not 10, and 100, these scammers are not trifles) So far, they have no equal in arrogance and cynicism, they are trying to expose themselves as victims https://www.glitzkoin.com/infopedia/glitzkoin-averts-russian-scam-gets-listed-on-crypto-exchanges

I agree with you all 100%.

The authors of this project can only advise - do not invent tales of the Russian scammers (it's ridiculous you are not Trump and Clinton  Grin), but just take yourself in hand and admit that you deceived the hunters who were distributing your project.
P.S. It is better to acknowledge the error later than to justify yourself further ...
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

These scammers cut down 10 times the bounty rewards without any warning
Yes , that is true, its like Redmee, they are just wayting for our team! Wink A couple of days and they will loose all investors.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:32:24 PM

I can only say one thing - after this bounty I have left a sense of disgust. Glitzcoin team drove from bountyhunters is not good, a closed spreadsheet, no explanation for bountypool, payments which were near to zero. I hope karma exists.
Cryptoking1567

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:34:01 AM

Thanks for all this info guys. It helped me make an invest decision .... and at the end I decided to put some money into this project. So far things seem to be going good for the project. I mean, when more than 80% of the cryptos floated in the last 10 months are quoted at 70% of even 90% below their ICO price, these GLITZKOIN guys seem to be doing pretty good. In the end, it is all about making money. Did read those links with interest, conflicts, jealousy, rumors etc is something that every business has to face. As far as family squabbles are concerned, some of Asia's top business families have such incidents. In any case, the information shared here is appreciated. Hope that all you guys are doing well now. Stay in touch.
Britva2018

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

I also paid less for the generosity counted on one thing turned out the opposite. I present to you the project http://Https://nodex.trade study can anyone like it!

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: