Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO rating sites  (Read 581 times)
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:03:53 PM

Not a very reliable sources,these websites are getting paid by these ICOs to give positive review.You shouldnt be relying your decisions with these ICO rating sites because these are the reason why most of the new investors re getting scammed,because these people are paid people who will only give your ICO good grades when you paid them .

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
megamanexe002

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

Good day, about ico rating/listing sites, are they legit? do they evaluate truthfully? do they really have have experts? or they rate an ICO depending on their payment to them?  Sad

The only coin or ico's i believe are those who are already listed on the coinmarketcap site because in this way i can see the history of coins i am interested to invest if there's an improvement or none, to determine as well if i will earn profit or not.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:07:18 PM

Good day, about ico rating/listing sites, are they legit? do they evaluate truthfully? do they really have have experts? or they rate an ICO depending on their payment to them?  Sad
Ive been following up ICOrating and ICObench when it comes to particular projects.I would say its not really reliable to follow anytime those ratings because some of them are just paid and biased on where its really risky if you do rely your investment decisions towards those reviews.Im not saying it is fake but it is somehow bias on my part which means in the end decisions would be made would be based on what you had read up and understand on what kind of project do really have a spark for future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:11:32 PM

These sites are unreliable sources,because these people are getting paid for every good reviews that they are giving.You should do your own research and never let these websites make your decisions,most of the scams are being supporte by these websites which is why we shoulnt be relying our decision to these people,experts which have been grading the project good.

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

Dont trust these websites because they are earning money from the good reviews that they are giving these scam projects,these websites are never a good reliable sources,you should be trusting your own research because you are going to waste your time when you rely your decisions with these websites,those experts arent really professionals.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:22:34 PM

I just know some of them which used the community vote to listed a good ico but it's no more than 5 sites.
You can ask this guys here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3162475.100
cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:23:23 PM

These websites shouldnt be trusted,these people are greedy to give good reviews from the scam projects which is why we should be doing our own research and never rely to anyone's review.ICO investments are too risky but if you have done your own research im sure you wont be joining scam or potential scam projects in the market.

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:31:47 PM

Dont rely to these websites,as far as i kno they are faking the reviews for these scam projects that they might be part of,which i why we shouldnt be trusting anyone's review but for ourselves,you should be doing your own research so that you wont regret what will happen or the outcome of your investments,because your money will be your responsibility.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:38:40 PM

These are unrealiable websites,most of the reviews are paid which is why it is more dangerous for the newbie investors who will be fooled by those paid reviews.Most of the scam projects are paying these website that is why we should do our own digging so that we wont regret our decisions when the project has turned into a scam or a success.

cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:40:52 PM

I personally dont want to rely my decisions using these websites,because most of the time the reviews are unreliable,some of the biggest scams has been reviewed very well by these review sites,which is why we shouldnt be expecting too much with these website.I am doing own research most of the time because i am confident with my decision,than other's.

cryptobobo

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

You shouldnt be using these websites,because most of the time these reviews are paid by those scam ICOs which is why we should be doing our own research so that we wont get scammed,or waste our time and money to these ICOs,because it has more risk than trading blindly you should always be sure to your invetsments.

armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

Personally, I only use the site of ICO Drops, and then I believe that you can draw conclusions only yourself and make decisions independently. No one for you will not work, you need to study the projects yourself and not just trust the rating!

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

I wouldn't trust this kind of websites, for sure they receive money to write good reviews of some coins. You better do your own kind of research.
totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

To what i have experienced,these websites are getting paid by those scam projects which is why most of the noob investors are investing to those scams because they are relying to these websites.You should do your own digging to prevent these scams,research the team behind the project and do not invest to the projects which doesnt have MVP.

cyntmms1

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

I sometimes think so, whether the web rating ico give an objective opinion or not ,,, but they still be my consideration to follow a bounty ,, after I do research on the ico

samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

I think they are legit but sometimes even they put a high rate to ICO the project become a scam ìn the end so even the ICO raters are legit sometimes the problem is the ICO project they using the ICO raters to make their project good in the eyes of the people but in the end they have black propaganda or bad doings.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
cryptotitan

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:38:12 PM

These websites shouldnt be trusted because i have seen scam projects that was reviewed very well with these websites,ICOBENCH was the worst review site that you can have because these experts are getting paid for every good reviews that they give to these scam ICOs,experts looks like an amateur that is why i am not relying my decision with these sites.

bratbu

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:42:03 PM

ICO rating websites are the worst thing you can have,these websites are fooling the newbie investors whcih is why most of the new people into these ICOs are getting scammed because of the fake reviews,most of them are worthless,i am not an expert but i can easily identify which are scams to legit ones,thru researching deeply.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:51:36 PM

before im invest or join in the bounty, im always seeing the bounty with rating like in the : ico bench and track ico, i think thats ico rating is legit because rating they get from user, so thats ico is clearly when good its will good rating and when bad is will show bad
Yeah,, participate in bounty will give you more knowledge in the ICO. How is the respons from the investors. Now ICO bounty hunters can be investors too. I also do bounty and invest in some ICOs. I like to promote ICO that I want to invest too. more investor more chance for coins to increase the price.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

I wont be relying to these websites because most of them are paid by those ICOs,scam or legit ones will receive good reviews which is why  we still need to  do our own research so we wont be fooled by these review websites,because your investments would be your responsiblity and no one should be dictating your decisions when it comes to investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: