Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land  (Read 1794 times)
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:29:40 AM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

You have done a risky action. but at least you didn't buy bitcoin when the price at the highest point, on 2017 dec.
from feb til now is only 2 months passed. You need to hold at least 1 year to receive some earning because bitcoin is a long term investment.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:37:05 AM

This is a not so good idea and a very risky move. I do hope that you think this move not only once but a hundred times. Yes no doubts bitcoin can really give a huge profit to each and every one but there are really risk investing here because we all know that there are no easy money in this world. What you did is a risk because you sell your land and you invest this in a risk also which come out that risk plus risk and surely this will result to serous thinking. I do hope that you already prepare you selves not only financially but also emotionally.   
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:42:21 AM

You had risked your fixed asset on this so it is better to hold your coin because if you sell your coin now. You will end up in a loss. Just be patient and hope for the better. You must always do R&D before investing your money

Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:48:10 AM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

What? You are telling that tou have sold your land just tp invest and have money to buy bitcoins then when the bitcoins are now falling you are facing the risk of what you have committed. But dont you worry my friend because that is normal for the bitcoins to fall their price you just gotta hold it for a while for the price to get back up and even higher so will be gaining a lot more in exchange it just need aome patience
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:51:11 AM

Why sell the land? To me the land is very important. Because the ground every year goes up so it's a shame when you sell the land
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:51:20 AM

I will answer the question base on my understanding. If I am right, you sold your land to buy bitcoins and now you are losing money because bitcoin is low?, If that is the case, the answer to your problem is simple. HODL and don't sell anything yet. Wait for bitcoin to recover. It will happen anytime and if its possible wait till the end of 2018. That is the time were you can recover the money that you have lost and earn from you're investment. Selling your land will be worth it and you can buy another one.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:51:39 AM

It's very risky to sell a property like a land for bitcoins. But it is indeed that now is the best time to buy some bitcoin because today's price is considered low. Like others have mentioned, don't sell it yet due to panic, of course wait for the right time until the price rockets high, even though in the end of the year or next year, just dont rush.

northcoin2018

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:54:48 AM

You did the right thing., judging from the date of your postage date you bought bitcoin investment with the money you get from selling your land by the month of february where the price was deep so this means also that the price value is lesser meaning your expenditure was less too..now that the bitcoin value has started to have a positive rise and been consistently staying at 8k this means you are actually profitting. Congratulations!
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:55:45 AM

It's very risky to sell a property like a land for bitcoins. But it is indeed that now is the best time to buy some bitcoin because today's price is considered low. Like others have mentioned, don't sell it yet due to panic, of course wait for the right time until the price rockets high, even though in the end of the year or next year, just dont rush.

For me it's not reasonable to sell your property inorder to buy bitcoin. Come to think about it the the value of land will appreciate and it is one of the biggest and stable investment you should have. Though it is the best time to buy some btc but make sure to make use of the resources that you only have and what you don't have.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

Just wait few more weeks. DO NOT sell in loss out of panic. I know it's very hard  when you see the price is dropping like free fall.  Just be patient and wait few more weeks.
That is a good advice. As for me, it is not recommended fully to sell your land just for buying bitcoin. It is better to collect money gradually and after have some, you may start investing with small amount of your money. If you have already sold your land and invested in bitcoin then suddenly btc price drops sharply, you must be patient to wait for price to recover. Don't be panic.Keep monitoring price move in anticipating when you can take profit. After price drop sharply, it is usually followed by price recovery.
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:02:42 AM

very risk too for you.
because the land is a very important asset.
if you feel confident in your efforts. you must be optimistic and do not be affected in terms of things that will make you will lose.
my advice if you want to invest. better than the profit you collect in bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: