Bitcoin Forum
December 09, 2018, 09:01:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You want open a bank account for Crypto business  (Read 86 times)
Mbryan789

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

If you have any current requirement as a crypto merchant or exchange currently looking for bank accounts. If you are a private individual looking for a bank that will allow you to both send and receive funds from a crypto/digital assets business.  I have a solution for you, EU based,  Let me know if that's of interest. We work quickly!

mail me: gpeltd@protonmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DigitalFox

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

Please describe here in more detail what exactly you are offering. Few words and an email won't do it.

Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1051

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:31:24 PM

Bank? Will you also lend people on credit based on their transactions held in the last 3 years?
Something like that? I mean loans over cryptocurrencies through a Bank will be a great concept (only if it doesn't liquidate through value slips).
I want a bank account, but how can I be assured by your end that your ^bank^ won't run away with our crypto once you gather enormous amounts and decide to shut it down any time?

Mbryan789

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:32:23 PM

Please describe here in more detail what exactly you are offering. Few words and an email won't do it.

As vague as your posting infers my own post is, your post im afraid is equally open ended. My post is really just a teaser for anyone who is actually requiring a bank account for their crypto business be they merchants or exchanges or general companies who are changing tack into crypto business and their bank is refusing to allow them to transact payments to and from digital exchanges.

if you have a specific enquiry eg which country is it based in, can you visit in person? are there daily turnover limits? all genuine questions the like of which I have recently been asked at IFX expo, then email me and feel free if you wish to post my answers afterwards. But as this account service is in actual fact personalised to the requirements of the client I dont have a cookie cutter fee schedule or 20 FAQs I am afraid.

Thanks for taking the time to respond though.
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1000

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:05:40 AM

So I am from China, if I want to open an EU bank account, you may require a lot of my personal details like ID, passport etc then could open a bank account? If so, why not you could just buy coins from exchanges like Kraken then send to me and we could do arbitrage together? I could send you back USD or EUR from my own Hong Kong bank within 1-4 days.

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:18756953809/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

If you have any current requirement as a crypto merchant or exchange currently looking for bank accounts. If you are a private individual looking for a bank that will allow you to both send and receive funds from a crypto/digital assets business.  I have a solution for you, EU based,  Let me know if that's of interest. We work quickly!

Do you think people will trust you blindly here? First of you don't give much information regarding with what bank or banks can your work with and secondly you put an email that is not from any official bank out there plus you are a newbie. To much is needed to trust you and you are not doing this on professional level even if you want to trick somebody...
davidjohnson16

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:17:46 PM

easy guys, it is mistertango.com
Mbryan789

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:28:56 PM

Do you think people will trust you blindly here? First of you don't give much information regarding with what bank or banks can your work with and secondly you put an email that is not from any official bank out there plus you are a newbie. To much is needed to trust you and you are not doing this on professional level even if you want to trick somebody...

Its a little bit bizarre some of these comments, nobody is asking for trust or additional comments. just if you are interested to get in contact for further information. On a "blind" forum this is the best way. As you mentioned there really isnt enough effort to be a scam LOL. just a teaser. If it is a service you need then feel free to contact me and we can discuss it further. thanks as always for the response though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.