Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4925 times)
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

I often go to ICO quality rating websites, such as Ratingico ... etc. The reputable sites we can find information on a good Ico project on it, so be assured, do not be fooled by them. island.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kidd07

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

I often go to ICO quality rating websites, such as Ratingico ... etc. The reputable sites we can find information on a good Ico project on it, so be assured, do not be fooled by them. island.
It is not easy to find or choose a good ICO, because as I have experienced, there are many scam rooming around and I have applied before a scam ICO. Now I have found a new way in choosing ICO, I simply follow those projects of some managers where I've experienced good service, good payments and feedback. Every time I hunt bounties, I make sure to check what are the project all about and most importantly who are the bounty managers.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

Do not just give your 100% of your trust  in ICO rating because most of them are fake that paid for listing their projects.
It's better to double check the team, their whitepaper platforms and if is realistic project.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

nawaki

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

I searched this forum because through the ICO in this forum more about information about the ICO. If I find ICO website is certainly more at risk because they are not necessarily accurate in assessing the ICO. I experience a failure when it follows the ICO because I follow what is in ICO rating and it turns out it's not in keeping with our expectations.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

I can only give you a tip.
Find a ico, where you can see many videos and pictures of the team at road shows about blockchain.
That shows that the team is real and they really care about the project.
For me it has always been a good sign and most of these projects were successful.
Not all of them, but that is not to be expected.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

Do not just give your 100% of your trust  in ICO rating because most of them are fake that paid for listing their projects.
It's better to double check the team, their whitepaper platforms and if is realistic project.

This is the truth! High rates on trackers and sponsored articles don't tell anything. Only your personal review will allow you to decide invest or not. Try to choose the projects having a working and (MOST IMPORTANT) generating profit product. Kamagames token sale is the great example of such ICO. This company has many popular products selling them on Apple store for real money: https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/kamagames/id312479206

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

Clearly the ICO rating websites are never right, they judge not seriously and not objectively. They receive a certain amount of money from the project if they value their project so do not put 100% of your trust in the ICO review sites. Checks Team and white papers are the best way to judge
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

Various criteria have been explained by the colleagues above, the thing we need to know is that the team has solidarity and good cooperation, there are real coins offered.

ryanpargoz

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:28:22 AM

Do your own research, dont trust ico rating site too much.
You can find recomend ico , on icobench.com , icorating.com , trackico.com , coinschedule.com , etc .
but if you wanna find good icos do your own research, read whitepaper , team , roadmap.
or you can find another ico on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 <-
dickkn

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

First, we need to find good technology startups that showed good results before the ICO. You can read Mashable, or other American media about startups.
Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:25:49 PM

I think for now it's hard to judge a good ICO, because the market situation is less stable and many of which I see ico prefer to extend the duration of the ICO,but I used to see good ico from teams, roadmaps, and whitepapers
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:48:18 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
That is not the way to find good icos, those that are successful and choose the right icos over and over again perform their own due diligence, if you do not have the knowledge to do that or if you lack the skills to differentiate between a scam ico and a real one then you should not invest.
EDGARMEDINA

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

First of all, you should know the importance of the project. If a certain project will give us enough idea whether we are going to support it or we need to move and find another before investing, it's a must to review the background of the developers first. If you know the background, you will have an edge in investing your money in the project. Utilize every resources that you have and find time to know more about the project. You need to make sure that there's a positive and needs for the target consumers.
RODRIGO DUTERTE

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:11:23 AM

If you want to choose a good ICO then you should focus in reading the whitepaper to know what is the purpose of the coin and to know all of the information that a investor should know and after that you should do a background research for the team members of the coin to know if the information are legit or not.
CrFinances

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

You can find an excellent ICO project for investment on specialized portals, mainly news. Because it is in them you can find promising young projects.
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

better dont waste your money on icos now, cause i dont know examples in the last few months of icos which when they hit an exchange at least didnt lost their price from ico, if someone can show me few examples i would love to see it, thanks, cause now i am super pessimistic about icos  Angry
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

The best method of searching for good ICO's it is your special experience. But, if you haven't this, the best way which you should choose is looking for ICO, in which high members of forum invest.

devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

I will look for projects that are good and promising for me. before that I had to find information and analyze the project whether it was a scam or not, if it wasn't a scam and promised I would just join the project.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
1.   Research the project carefully: For this read the idea and goals of the ICO. Stay away if they seem unrealistic.
2.   Read the whitepaper thoroughly: Whitepaper is the only source of all the information about the project, so don’t miss it.
3.   Read about the developing team. This is a very good way to identify scams as you would not find any information about the team if it is a scam.
4.   Check the reputation of the ICO.

Agree, I know good ICOs from various sources, for example whitepapers, ICO ratings, bounty managers, and various feedback from users in discussions on threads or telegrams. A good ICO certainly has a good assessment of all aspects.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:35:30 PM

There are a lot of ICOs that are fake, the best way to find a good ICO is by simply going through a research about the project. Check the white paper, their website, road map, try to find out what the team set out to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: