Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:21:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4923 times)
johnsaributua

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:28:47 AM

I usually see ICO's website icorating, icobanch, and icodrops. but do not fully believe in the rating list on the site, you should check first by checking the whitepaper.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:43:06 AM

I usually see ICO's website icorating, icobanch, and icodrops. but do not fully believe in the rating list on the site, you should check first by checking the whitepaper.
ico bench etc it is a rating to be able to determine good or bad. indeed with the ico rating makes us more easy to flow the projeck that we will follow
fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:25:34 AM

Start your ICO research on all these ICO rating sites: icodrops.com, icomarks.com, icobench.com and some more. After finding any highly rated ICO on more than one website, research its team, project, roadmap and other details on its website, social media and  these bitcointalk altcoin forums.
how to research a good ICO and the method you used above is very complete, and it motivates me to follow your steps, so that I get a good project. thanks for this helpful information
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:13:36 AM

Start your ICO research on all these ICO rating sites: icodrops.com, icomarks.com, icobench.com and some more. After finding any highly rated ICO on more than one website, research its team, project, roadmap and other details on its website, social media and  these bitcointalk altcoin forums.
how to research a good ICO and the method you used above is very complete, and it motivates me to follow your steps, so that I get a good project. thanks for this helpful information

Exactly, most of the websites mentioned in the above are ICO listing websites where we can find them all the coins that runs their ICO.  Because websites are giving some specified rating to each ICO and it will be beneficial for all investors to find potential in the projects.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

I use these sites too when looking for good ICOs because the analysts are already experts in dissecting ICOs and I am just a newbie in the ICO field that's why reading about their ideas gives us an idea too on what to look for in a project. I also look at the community of the ICO and how the team responds to the questions of the members because through that way, you will know if they are knowledgeable with what they are doing and to monitor the progress of the project if they are following their roadmap.

In this forum, I look at the list too of some ICO enthusiast because they already have a rating or grading system to the ICOs so it would minimize our list as to what ICOs are ideal for investing or even joining the bounty campaigns. This is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2552575.0

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:06:15 AM

I only check the forum alt. Coin section, read a lot of Whitepaper and depend on my gut for decision making
Sometimes people like to really complicate things and try to find icos all over the internet when this forum is the best source of information and if an ico wants to become successful almost with all security the developers are going to create an ANN thread in the forum, I have no idea how many icos have become successful without an ANN thread in the forum but I suppose there are not many examples of that.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:25:37 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
To find potential ico programs we need to read carefully what they have promised and to ask the manager of the bouty program directly and who cares about how they persuade the.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:42:42 AM

i will give you tips on finding a good ico
1. usually good ico ad scattered everywhere
2. developers already in the know by the crowd
3. trusted and great partner
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

I think finding good project doing ICO isn't so hard right now, with all the telegram channels and rating sites that are reviewing best projects. The hard part is to get into the community early enough to have a chance being added to whitelist. Look at recent hottest ICOs like NEX or Quarkchain with lottery, Arweave with Proof of Interest, etc. It's getting very difficult to get any allocation during tokensale.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

I firstly check team members and deeply investigate the team members.
If they are not hiding and cheating with their names and backgrounds and the idea is good then i check token ecosystem.
Thats all and simple.
hardcaps.com

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

The fastest "test" are the Caps. Hard and Soft caps can tell a lot about an ICO and you can find them in less than 2 min. If the hard cap is unrealistically high or if there isn't at all that's a bad sign meaning that the project is either a scam or the team is incompetent (in most cases - both). Also a good project should have information on why they have chosen a particular amount of money and how they plan to distribute the money. If that information is missing from the ICOs site or whitepaper then you shouldn't invest in it because the red flags are there and the risks are too high. Hope this is useful to you guys. Be careful with your money and best of luck !
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

I'm researching Icodrops site. For I feel reliably. Team and idea are very important.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

Hi have been hunting down awesome unique ICOs/projects and if am lucky great hot airdrops too. Have a great idea of what ICO you can check out, join and invest in. Like NINJA for example, aims to revolutionize the mobile app industry by creating the best app for both mobile and personal use. It offers what none has offer, a chance to resolve language barrier, combine features of multiple apps such as calling, texting, freelancers and many more. Not including their bounty and airdrop that's ongoing and neat. You guys should check it out, invest and tell families and friends about this All in One Application 😉👍
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:09:41 PM

Good icos are hard to find, and staying good is another kettle of fish. Look for those with an existing project and industrious team. Maybe you should look at Allstocks
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:23:27 PM

A good ICO has a strong team to deliver what is written in the whitepaper. The team background should go in line with the project they manage. Apart from the team, the product to be lunch must be in developing stage with a prove to show.

coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
If you want to find a good ICO you need to self research because even they answer your question here your the only one that can decide if you want to join that ICO. For me I find ICO that have a good product and presentation of theit white paper or roadmap.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

If you want to find a good ICO you need to self research because even they answer your question here your the only one that can decide if you want to join that ICO. For me I find ICO that have a good product and presentation of theit white paper or roadmap.
Researching at your own can help but better make some discussions with some pro or groups to get some idea too. Finding some confident in that project will help us to decide to join or not

hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:59:40 PM

It is never that easy, if it was then everyone will be making a fortune very easily, the method is very simple but it's going to take you a while before you find any ico that is worth your time, the keyword here is perseverance you need to research all the possible aspects of and ico before investing in it, only invest in the ico that does not look like a scam if you do that consistently you could make profits.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:49:08 AM

for now I usually choose ico based on tokens or coins that do have a pretty good concept. the teams that are inside are also very competent in their field.
aysha9872

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

uncloak.io

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:54:03 AM
Merited by sud (1)

I find great icos from the group called monoico.com. They have great picks, better than other pages like icodrops
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: