Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4925 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

Research on your own, check what the team is doing or did in the past. Check out their social media accounts, you will get to know whether they have just created it to scam people or really want to create a project. Understand the concept and analyze whether the project will be useful or not. There are still lots of things which should be seen and analyzed.
if we study the information and analyze the names of all the members of his company's team, then we can only avoid fraud. But you still need to pay attention to the prospects of this project, because you can make a mistake and become a participant in an unclaimed project.
We really need time for these and to analyzed the entire project. We know it is a time consuming and it somewhat as an additional task to us but it could give us help to avoid from scam projects.  
We are aiming for potential profitable ICO's that's why we are  participating them but due to the facts that scam is completely spreading around, we just be cautious and do what other's advice for the seek of our own safety.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

Whole market's prices are going down and Good or not whole ICOs be affected from this situation. We should research more carefully at this time. You can look Dev team , Whitepaper, Web site and community of ICO. These  things tell the truths for good ICO.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:52:01 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 05:33:06 AM by Sinone

It is not so easy to find a good ico! You have to research each and every sector of a project to ensure they are real. You can follow some ico rating website to get an idea about upcoming and running ICOs. Then have to find which ICO is good by researching all of them.
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:11:23 AM

Finding good ICO is not an easy task if you don't really know the basic factors to look for a good ICO.
It's also good to participate in ICO when the community involvement is obviously pretty big which means so many people trusted in that ICO.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:34:28 AM

Whole market's prices are going down and Good or not whole ICOs be affected from this situation. We should research more carefully at this time. You can look Dev team , Whitepaper, Web site and community of ICO. These  things tell the truths for good ICO.
Most investors are not interested in this because even if the project is good but the market is down, surely people will not invest in ICO projects because the risk is very high. What they care about now is that the market needs to step into the uptrend phase and at that point more people will invest in ICO projects.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:36:55 AM

When I choosing good ICO: First, you should that project's research on product goals, roadmap, team, and advisors. Usually can be seen in the whitepaper. Secondly, you can see the project community. If a strong community will usually have an effect on token sales.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:24:49 AM

When I choosing good ICO: First, you should that project's research on product goals, roadmap, team, and advisors. Usually can be seen in the whitepaper. Secondly, you can see the project community. If a strong community will usually have an effect on token sales.
Just the project idea of being realistic and the teams identity will be a good way to know whether the project will be successful or will turn into scam. You'll know in numbers or figures they want to achieved and where to allocate with.

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:59:22 AM

To be honest, recently ICO has lost its relevance due to a large number of scams who just want to get a lot of money.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

Good day. I find good ICOs usually on social media like twitter and facebook through promotions. Then I check them. I check their site, their product,their team and then tgerir telegram channel. A big community of supporters is a good one for me. Legit team that are active especially on cryptocurrency events together with their fellow developers.

telegram's groups volumes (number of members) are also an important estimation parameter that shouldn't be neglected.
CbineUltra

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

I use icodrops rating sometimes, but I'm not sure that all the projects that are there will be successful. You should always analyze the information yourself.

best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

Good day. I find good ICOs usually on social media like twitter and facebook through promotions. Then I check them. I check their site, their product,their team and then tgerir telegram channel. A big community of supporters is a good one for me. Legit team that are active especially on cryptocurrency events together with their fellow developers.

I used to find it in these socials but now, I try not to deal with ICOs. Many scam and fake project appeared. For me, it is much safer to invest my money in the crypto.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

You are missing a very detailed element is to check the partners of the project is strong, if the strong partner, the project will quickly succeed and go up. The price of coins will increase. That is the core factor that we should check for a potential ICO project.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

go check GCOX.com
well you may still have the chance to get some
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

You can find best ICOs on ICOdrops, ICOdrop is reliable & list projects on their platforms after verification only. Invest in ICOs which have good backing from well know organizations and venture capitals to be on safer side as ICOs which are supported by VCs hits the soft-cap & hard-cap easily. Also have a look on advisors & team members, such as their past experience & educational Qualifications or whether they have previous experience in blockchain industry.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

I also get an update about the new ICO through social sites but mostly, I look for a  good ICO through this forum which is really good since the project is being managed by a good campaign manager and mostly being reviewed by a truted member of this forum.

Its easy to find ICO, but its hard to know if its a good one or not, so its good for us to have basis before we invest. Try to invest on a project that you study enough, look for a good one that can generate proft and not a scam project.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

I like to find out good ICOs from this forum. Also I like to search on google and youtube. You can also use my strategy to get good ICOs for investment.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

I like to find out good ICOs from this forum. Also I like to search on google and youtube. You can also use my strategy to get good ICOs for investment.
in any case, every newcomer to the cryptocurrency business repeated the actions of more professional users of cryptocurrency. I think that an experienced person makes much less mistakes when choosing investment projects.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

Finding good ICO is not easy because you will make a research of different ICO and every single information you need to analyze it if it's good or not. But if you want to avoid scam ICO everything you will do even it's not easy. There is some website that you can see newlaunched ICO and still ongoing and some of them have rank.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:19:11 PM

Finding good ICO is not easy because you will make a research of different ICO and every single information you need to analyze it if it's good or not. But if you want to avoid scam ICO everything you will do even it's not easy. There is some website that you can see newlaunched ICO and still ongoing and some of them have rank.
Indeed, it is very difficult to find a promising needle company today. Therefore, if a newcomer does not know how to analyze information, then it is better to pay attention to professionals in this field. In any case, I started this way, imitating those who have experience.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

I think is mostly have to do with the team and then their rating on various ico site then mostly do your part in the research and make sure to do it very well

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: