Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find good ICOs?  (Read 4925 times)
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:43:13 PM

KuCoin will organize a new ICO. April 3 may also be a nice gain in my opinion. The new period began with the ICO regulation of the stock exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:08:12 PM

To find a good ICO project, we must check. In this Bitcointalk group, there is a very good project. And my suggestion is that you look for projects with experienced managers. Then you try to check whether the website has a good appearance or not, and the Team must be real.
I agree with you on this idea. In this forum, there are many good campaign managers and they often have a way to test the project very quickly and if you are working with these managers then making money can make you happy . I am often interested in new projects and regularly monitor managers to be able to participate in their bonus program. If the project is really good, I will consider a small investment to be able to help the project

SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:15:06 PM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

to find a good ico is very difficult. because lately a lot of ico are not good and to distinguish them is very difficult. moreover, many people have lost confidence in the IC due to the large number of ico scams. but I have a strategy for finding good ico, which is to read their whitepaper and see who there are people in their team. make sure the people on their team are people who are experienced in crypto.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:32:31 PM

i usually check a good ico on cryptocurrency news and also i join a telegram channel about crypto news and ico. they usually give me a good information about new ico and hot ico, they also announce something when an ico start. it's a good channel, you should join it if you want to know which one is a good ico.
carlzec

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:35:49 PM

KuCoin will organize a new ICO. April 3 may also be a nice gain in my opinion. The new period began with the ICO regulation of the stock exchanges.

The crypto money supply that is taking place in the stock markets is now becoming more attractive, but I wanted to participate in the cryptocurrency for MTV but it was very short and the number of participants was very low. There are a lot of questions in people's minds at the point of transparency.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:43:50 PM

Personally I find local project that share same vision and mission.

Yes, it's difficult to find especially when most ICO are worthless in the end or you need more patient if you want to achieve profit.
Let's take example for bitcoin and it need 7 years to reach highest value

Smiley
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:35:41 PM

Start your check from the team . Learn about the team information if they are real, if they have the right expertise and knowledge they cliam they have.  Then check partnership the project have and also check token metrics and bonus given to investors so as to know if there will be demand for the token when it hits the exchange

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:40:58 PM

You can use websites like ICO Bench or ICO Drops to get ratings for some ICOs, but that does not mean you should base your research solely on that.  You should read their whitepaper and what will actually bring value to their coin/token. Check out their team on Linkedin and look at their previous experience, studies, etc. There are many aspect to analyse when you want to invest in an ICO or STO, but if you manage to make your due dilligence thorougly you will be very satisfied Wink
raes

Activity: 938

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:45:30 PM

The crypto money supply that is taking place in the stock markets is now becoming more attractive, but I wanted to participate in the cryptocurrency for MTV but it was very short and the number of participants was very low. There are a lot of questions in people's minds at the point of transparency.
transparency in the crypto market is seen in the form of assets contained in the wallet, and we can know all the wallets that have crypto assets by tracking the contact address we get. but we can't know the ownership of an existing wallet. that makes people wonder about transparency on cryptocurrnecy.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:53:15 PM

The truth is - it is now very difficult to know a good ICO project nowadays, ICO with good ratings from ICO tracking websites may ended up disappointing investors and there are many case studies like that, investors are now shifting their focus to IEO.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:06:27 PM

The truth is - it is now very difficult to know a good ICO project nowadays, ICO with good ratings from ICO tracking websites may ended up disappointing investors and there are many case studies like that, investors are now shifting their focus to IEO.

Listing sites are getting money from the ICO sites and listing them, then how did you pick the correct project to invest! Can you explain that first. If you want to invest on any ICO project. Please read the white paper and examine their site to learn more about them.

Then check whether they have any product or what.

If they want to crowdfunding without any backup they are not worth to invest. Keep that in mind.
sonerbo
Copper Member

Activity: 1358
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:35:44 PM

İf you want to be safe and keep your money in your pocket just keep away. From hundreds of scam  your chance will be very small. İf you believe your luck, just try. No one can stop you.
KlepZ

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:04:50 PM

Check the ICO’s website, read the whitepaper, browse through their team page (the most important!) and even check their social networking pages and channels.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:14:43 PM

I personally chose ICO from the concept, whitepaper, team, partner, promotion and the most important thing is that devloper must actively follow the Blockchain program, to make investors trust the project more

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:45:44 PM

There are two main things we should be looking at a projects i.e. roadmap and white paper.Some of the main things are:-
  • The project should maintain a good time frame and work as per that.
  • The goals mentions should have reality and should be manageable in terms of real world.
  • The team should have good communication/in touch with its investors and community
  • Of course the team members present impact a great deal too

And more other things are there to look for.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:19:29 AM

I personally chose ICO from the concept, whitepaper, team, partner, promotion and the most important thing is that devloper must actively follow the Blockchain program, to make investors trust the project more
the component you mentioned will be more complete if added to the product, which is an important consideration before choosing ICO. a good concept that has been realized on the product or prototype will be the initial description for investors and determine their interest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:18:30 AM

To find a good ICO project, we must check. In this Bitcointalk group, there is a very good project. And my suggestion is that you look for projects with experienced managers. Then you try to check whether the website has a good appearance or not, and the Team must be real.
Actually checking the ICO was the best way to us if we want to invest of the ICO. We must need to be clearly trusted and have future if the ICO succeed. And that's true manager manage of the ICO must be have long experience and known to everyone. Even if the website have a good appearance but sometime posted on there are fake.

jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:42:33 AM

good points, all the points you listed above are the most important and also don't forget to find out what kind of product that the project will develop. a good ico usually always respond to other people or investor question especially on telegram channel group. if the admin really active, then i can say they are serious do the project and the ico.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:03:26 AM

Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

To find the real ICO or not, we need to do research. We check from the Website and we can see the Team, fundraising and Whitepaper. This company must have real products that can be developed. If you find anything suspicious, it's better to look for another project.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:21:44 AM

To find the real ICO or not, we need to do research. We check from the Website and we can see the Team, fundraising and Whitepaper. This company must have real products that can be developed. If you find anything suspicious, it's better to look for another project.
That is what I also did when conducting research on an ICO, all of them must agree that the ICO must now be examined in depth so that we avoid the trap of the widespread ICO SCAM.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: