Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why iam seeing a bright future in the value of BTC  (Read 1484 times)
PrymeTyme (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:40:22 PM

Well , as my POV comes  from a trading / investing background

i see a bright future in BTCs value  because of...

1.) What ive read in forums etc. is that Most/all early adopters or  lil late early adopters (but still chumpchange price)
     are all willing to hold onto their bitcoins ! ie. the STRONG HANDS wont sell! at least not all of it! and its the first time that the STRONG HANDS arent
those griefe Insititutions like GOLDMAN SUX BANKSTERS etc..  its YOU and Me! average Joe  Grin

2.) Those Strong Hands are not your average Banksters! they have ideals! and more! they dont need to sell
     they even gained buying power! ie. they can and will/did  Relief a Panicy situation! for the good! not for profit!

well.. the ones willing to sell and who sell regualry are the miners.. and for godsake keep it on! .. they are more then happy to see a raise in price
and wont DUMP the market to press price down.. for their own sake! .. keep it on Miners!

anyone else .. like late comers / BTC Rushers/ Soldiers of Fortunes/  Investors / Anti Govs.. etc... are the Herd... and for the first time its NOT the WallStreet who is the Sheperd !

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:05:49 PM

1.) What ive read in forums etc. is that Most/all early adopters or  lil late early adopters (but still chumpchange price)
     are all willing to hold onto their bitcoins ! ie. the STRONG HANDS wont sell! at least not all of it! and its the first time that the STRONG HANDS arent
those griefe Insititutions like GOLDMAN SUX BANKSTERS etc..  its YOU and Me! average Joe  Grin

2.) Those Strong Hands are not your average Banksters! they have ideals! and more! they dont need to sell
     they even gained buying power! ie. they can and will/did  Relief a Panicy situation! for the good! not for profit!

Exactly, but media can turn out to be the game changer at any point of time. Once the fear sets in among people cuz of any news that bitcoin will fail, they will start selling it in herds. And the dropping price, might create more panic, and a cycle is created.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:23:21 PM

Exactly, but media can turn out to be the game changer at any point of time. Once the fear sets in among people cuz of any news that bitcoin will fail, they will start selling it in herds. And the dropping price, might create more panic, and a cycle is created.

I hope you are right.  Getting a bundle of cheap bitcoins would be great. 
BitVenture

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 09:11:11 PM

More or less like the daily rise and drop of the btc, people will freak out and cash out, then buy as it's dropped. The same thing will happen on bigger scale i.e; Media terror, just be smart and stick with it, btc won't be going anywhere anytime soon - It's all a cycle as Hawker said.

I'd much rather be in control of my assets in the form of btc rather than having it locked up in banks that won't deliver.
I'm hoping the banks finally are becoming a thing of the past.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 05:48:45 AM

Aren't we all seeing a bright future ahead of it?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:09:33 AM

Yeah, the future is bright

Just not inevitable and everyone on this forum has confirmation bias

lucaspm98

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:05:28 PM

We all have different reasons and points of view, but almost everybody sees the revolutionary potential of Bitcoin.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 03:24:39 PM

We all have different reasons and points of view, but almost everybody sees the revolutionary potential of Bitcoin.
Because it is a revolutionary thing.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:52:23 PM

Bitcoin is revolutionary and thats why its such a big threat, thats why the US Gov want to regulate it and track stolen coins and have you register your coins and your identity, so they can control it and hence control you moving forwards into the new Bitcoin economy. Allowing Bitcoin to remain anonymous and unregulated threatens the power structures too greatly for them to allow that to happen. They will expend every possible effort and spare no expense for this total regulation, and we are seeing the beginning of it right now:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=333824.0
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 04:59:06 PM

Intuitively, I feel like Bitcoin is overbought at this point and time.

I'm not saying Bitcoin can't return and maintain these levels in the future but right now this price is not sustainable. Moving forward there is going to be a division within the Bitcoin community as the redlists or blacklists are introduced as this is in opposition to the core of Satoshi's ideal. This division will see some people remaining loyal to a Bitcoin that sells out to establishment pressure while others embrace altcoins that stay true to the principles of individual freedom, decentralization, and deregulation.

If the objective is to further the dream of Satoshi and to grow wealth, the path now is clearly that of the altcoin.  
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 06:55:45 PM

Lets watch how everything unfolds.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BitchicksHusband

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:22:19 PM

Yeah, the future is bright

Just not inevitable and everyone on this forum has confirmation bias

I'm very bullish on bitcoin, but even I see that 1 of 2 things is inevitable:

1. $10,000 + (probably within 2 years)
2. $0 = Total failure of bitcoin

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:37:03 PM

Intuitively, I feel like Bitcoin is overbought at this point and time.

I'm not saying Bitcoin can't return and maintain these levels in the future but right now this price is not sustainable. Moving forward there is going to be a division within the Bitcoin community as the redlists or blacklists are introduced as this is in opposition to the core of Satoshi's ideal. This division will see some people remaining loyal to a Bitcoin that sells out to establishment pressure while others embrace altcoins that stay true to the principles of individual freedom, decentralization, and deregulation.

If the objective is to further the dream of Satoshi and to grow wealth, the path now is clearly that of the altcoin. 

How exactly do you think that altcoins are more decentralized than Bitcoin? There is no proof that the bitcoin community is divided into redlists and blacklists.

In bitcoin, no-one stops you from using a pseudonym, you can have as many identities as you wish and for the most part you won't have to go through a single central point to do what you want.

Satoshi's vision was already violated when GPU mining became a thing. According to his own posts.

When I think of altcoins that have no reason for existing I can only think of greed, not some idealistic vision that is shared by Satoshi.

I see a lot of potential for bitcoin to reach and surpass $1000 dollars per BTC, it will, then inevitably drag all the altcoins with it as their values are largely set on bitcoin. Two great currencies like Bitcoin and Litecoin can control each-other and when bitcoin becomes wide enough, people can make their everyday purchases of food and other stuff with litecoin and their big purchases with bitcoin. That is a pretty ideal vision of the scene. An altcoin such as SXC is not apparently easy but it is a very interesting way to measure the market cap of sex-related things. If there was wide enough adoption of sexcoin it has the potential of keeping us more anonymous. I see a bright present and I predict a bright future for BTC and LTC.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: