Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Promote in Facebook popular Bitcoin Related Groups  (Read 203 times)
akija (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

Hello,

Posting in Facebook bitcoin Groups about your projects/website can Give Lots of targeted visitors/clicks/members and also Popularity .

If It is done consistently it can provide Lots of Targeted/interested visitors to The site and can also give Good Conversion .

I am providing Service of Posting About Your project In Popular crypto groups .

I can provide Posting in 30+Bitcoin Related facebook group .

Please let me Know If interested .

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

what are the groups , I mean are they only bitcoin targeted or more specific like gambling targeted
I saw someone on youtube who had a software that posts automatically on facebook groups , he used to promote some ponzis on all money making relative groups
so are you going to promote the same way , cause it's pure spam IMO

if it's really working I would recommend you to start promoting your affiliate links , it should really be profitable  Roll Eyes
akija (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:52:05 PM

what are the groups , I mean are they only bitcoin targeted or more specific like gambling targeted
I saw someone on youtube who had a software that posts automatically on facebook groups , he used to promote some ponzis on all money making relative groups

if it's really working I would recommend you to start promoting your affiliate links , it should really be profitable  Roll Eyes

These are Mostly Bitcoin Related , There are Only Few gambling related groups .

I am Not using software Its manual Because Its safe . using Software There is a chance that Your account can get Banned .

If you are doing it properly , It shouldnot be considered as Spam .

investerS

Activity: 229

Money making legitimately

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

What is your charges?
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:24:39 PM

These are Mostly Bitcoin Related , There are Only Few gambling related groups .

I am Not using software Its manual Because Its safe . using Software There is a chance that Your account can get Banned .

If you are doing it properly , It shouldnot be considered as Spam .

So this service is not mostly gambling orientated? Shouldn't it be posted in the "Services" sub-forum then?

Anyhow, please tell more about the 30+ Bitcoin related Facebook groups...
-How many followers do your groups have?
-How many of them are real/active?
-Please tell us which groups you are able to post in.

Giving that information would help you & your service.

Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:46:41 PM

Hello,

Posting in Facebook bitcoin Groups about your projects/website can Give Lots of targeted visitors/clicks/members and also Popularity .

If It is done consistently it can provide Lots of Targeted/interested visitors to The site and can also give Good Conversion .

I am providing Service of Posting About Your project In Popular crypto groups .

I can provide Posting in 30+Bitcoin Related facebook group .

Please let me Know If interested .

Thanks

This should be posted on services sections since you are offering service on here and this is not really a gambling-related thing. This should be posted on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0  for you to have a better exposure for your service that you are offering here since. I would like to ask though on whats your rates regarding on this one?
akija (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

Still Providing.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: