Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:49:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is considered as halal by Sharia Law  (Read 1541 times)
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

Muslims are very faithful followers to their Muslim priest (is it imam?) They would do what ever their religious leader will command. Now that Bitcoin's reputation is approved in Islam. We could see another leg rise from the bitcoin chart coming from muslim people.

Now there is no doubt. The haram is clear. This is a news that is waiting for by most Muslims.
Now Muslims can invest in bitcoin. No longer hesitate.

sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 622

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

Muslims are very faithful followers to their Muslim priest (is it imam?)
Yes, Imam is like their priest but they are not faithful to their priest but they are faithful to their religion which is Islam.

They are following what's written on their law so if something is illegal, they will not even touch it as they are firm with their conviction to what they believed.

Now that Bitcoin's reputation is approved in Islam. We could see another leg rise from the bitcoin chart coming from muslim people.
They will have no more doubts if bitcoin is allowed to them or not because this news tells that everyone is free now to join the free crypto trade and invest.

Hooray!  Cool

bellator66

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

This is one of the advantages of bitcoin trade. Sharia law, bitcoin is considered halal.
This halal certainty is a very supportive added value for Muslims.
denverangelo9

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

This is one of the advantages of bitcoin trade. Sharia law, bitcoin is considered halal.
This halal certainty is a very supportive added value for Muslims.

it is true that many Muslims now study and invest in bitcoin.
a technological advancement that will help advance the economy.
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

Sharia Law actually mean is legal specially by Islamic law. But bitcoin don't make any division poor and rich people, when bitcoin will make people poor then it will be haram (prohibited) which is opposite of halal (legal). From the beginning of my work experience i don't get any consequence that bitcoin affect poor people. So we can say 100% it's halal (legal) by Islamic law.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

Since the Muslim community can now trade/hold/invest legally on Cryptocurrecy especially BTC. Do you think it can uplift the price of BTC and concurrency as a whole?

Dubai is very active on Cryptocurrency. It's hosting many of cryptocurrency forum.
We all know that there are a lots of Arabs that are really rich.

I'm not sure as muslims have been involved in bitcoin trading long before this statement. But I guess it can help to spread a word and gain some more traction, why not

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

I am also a Muslim. if I see bitcoin is also halal. if we make buying and selling materials. in the sale and purchase of the important money there can be goods and there must be a transaction. between the seller and the buyer. if we look at the trading there.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

Having that news makes the market green again. Followed by other good news. We all know that the community of Muslim around the world is a massive one. And considering Bitcoin as Halal will make a huge impact on the prices of bitcoin.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

Everyone is confused with bitcoin technology and do not know anything about bitcoin spreading the word that bitcoin as a ponzi scheme but also only people who understand the technology behind it will never consider this as haram in a muslim. Some fools refuse to take bitcoin for fear they will go to hell. Cool
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

The only thing that is haram in the islamic finance us speculation making money with money or making money that doesn't refer to a real thing. So I guess bitcoin right now is haram but the concept itself meaning money that doesn't lose value where there is no interest is going along with the islamic finance.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:28:53 PM

Generally bitcoin is well known, at least I see some people say they ask their priests who say it must be kosher. So the news is more influential on the price then it is really halal. Cool
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

once there was a gold investment company called "PT Golden Traders Indonesia (GTI) Syariah"
yes, by its name you know that it is based in Indonesia
investing in gold (or anything) for fixed return income is always viewed as "riba/haram"
somehow this company gets MUI (Majelis Ulama Indonesia) Halal certification for its business and deemed "Halal"
then sh*t happens... the company turned scam...   Shocked Roll Eyes Grin allegedly ponzi scheme

so even received certification from their clerics, halal is not always 100% guaranteed
later on they can simply say "sorry, we made a mistake" or in short famous word "khilaf"

*MUI, Majelis Ulama Indonesia is Indonesia's top Muslim clerical body

bingungsekali

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:51:18 AM

Since the Muslim community can now trade/hold/invest legally on Cryptocurrecy especially BTC. Do you think it can uplift the price of BTC and concurrency as a whole?

Dubai is very active on Cryptocurrency. It's hosting many of cryptocurrency forum.

in Islam bitcoin is said to be haram if abused by irresponsible parties, because it is used to finance terrorism or other dangerous things..if bitcoin is still used as a trading tool or for long-term investment I think it does not matter and I think it's halal.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:56:47 AM

There will definitely be positive impact on bitcoin either by creating more awareness to the muslims or bitcoin is able to benefit from the high volumes by the rich Arabs. The demand for bitcoin will increase by demand and subsequently the price as well.
pastelbasah

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:55:44 PM

I do not know if it is halal or haram. but in dubai it has been legitimate to trade bitcoin and this will actually raise the price of BTC considering there are many rich people there and there is no doubt for merchants because Islamic center has legalized bitcoin.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

Muslims are very faithful followers to their Muslim priest (is it imam?) They would do what ever their religious leader will command. Now that Bitcoin's reputation is approved in Islam. We could see another leg rise from the bitcoin chart coming from muslim people.
Now there is no doubt. The haram is clear. This is a news that is waiting for by most Muslims.
Now Muslims can invest in bitcoin. No longer hesitate.
Do you have any idea what you are talking about  Roll Eyes, Which religious leader approved bitcoin, do you think people are that dumb to live a life because someone said so, there might be some extreme case, i do not consider them as humans  Tongue. Since you all wanted to post something, explain this, what is the meaning of haram and how does someone remove that , like flipping a switch. Tongue

Do you know the total population of Dubai, it is a really small place and it is one of the most liberal place that follow the said religion and they do not represent the entire countries who are following Sharia Law. Think before you write something.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

Well as long as the demands are increasing bitcoin price will be affected and since muslim community is now able to use bitcoin for sure it will help the bitcoin price to increase again.

nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

although I am not good at Islamic science but I have studied and read. if the central MUI mangatakan if investment in cryiptocurrency law is lawful and may be okay. but if I see there is buying and selling transactions. as in the real world.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

This is certainly good news, a new the big players and all that. But my question is who and how determined the degree Halal?)) It is also possible to admit a bitcoin Holy and worship him.)
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

Definitely it would increase the number of people buying and trading bitcoins since most muslims were hesitating to use bitcoin these much days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: