Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:56:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE SALE] [TXI] Tixico: Blockchain-based ticketing 🚀  (Read 493 times)
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

I also waited for a pre-sale token to buy it at a bargain price and in the future sell

If you'd like to register for the pre-sale, feel free to message us at info@tixico.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apula

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

Interesting project, love the idea of combating digital ad fraud! Can you elaborate on how exactly you want to achieve this?
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

Interesting project, love the idea of combating digital ad fraud! Can you elaborate on how exactly you want to achieve this?

Hey!
I’m not sure if I understood your question regarding combating fraud correctly, so feel free to let me know if this doesn’t really gives the answer to you. In order to combat ticket scalpers/fake tickets, we’ll use blockchain as a place where tickets will be stored. We store the tickets and their owner information on the blockchain. Using this approach means that the ticket cannot be copied and can only have one owner. This also makes way for the secondary market were users can safely transfer tickets. Since we have information about all secondary market transfers we can provide another revenue opportunity for the organizers and limit the increase of ticket prices.
Regarding our crowdfunding, our token holders will be able to vote on new organisers and their proposed events. If there will be doubts of the legitimacy of the event, organiser will need to provide more proof that the event will actually happen if the crowdfunding is successful.

Hope this answers your question, and let me know if you need more clarity.
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

Tixico Readies for Impending ICO Pre-Sale – New Event Ticketing Platform Based On
The Blockchain Instantly Adds A New Paradigm To The Event Ticketing Industry
https://bitcoingarden.org/tixico-readies-for-impending-ico-pre-sale-new-event-ticketing...

Tixico is an innovative event management ecosystem, which turns tickets into a virtual asset and offers support to event organizers to fund their events. It is unique in all the world as it brings blockchain technology into the event ticketing industry.

Blockchain Technology and smart contracts have found there way into almost every sector of every industry. It was only a matter of time before some forward- thinking company would introduce cryptocurrency and the blockchain into the event ticketing sector. Tixico aims to disrupt the ticketing industry with the announcement of their upcoming ICO Pre-Sale. It is clear that the way ticketing is executed and how events are funded will never be the same.

The event ticketing industry is replete with problems. A company spokesperson explains: “The market structure as it is today only allowing little to no control over the ticket prices once they are sold at the primary market. Such high-end events usually are sold out to ticket scalpers who resell the tickets with high markups. This means that the organizers miss out on additional revenue they could have gained from the secondary market and potential attendees miss the event altogether because of the high markup price. There is also a potential for fraud in the secondary market in the form of fake or counterfeit tickets. This can lead to a negative reputation for the organizers of these events.”....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

Hello everyone! How are you doing?
I've got something for you! Tixico is not only about ticketing platform for primary market. We offer also unique secondary market capapbilities as well as crowdfunding platform. This is something that truly sets us appart form other similar projects. Read more about it here: https://medium.com/tixico/ticketing-platform-made-to-serve-events-of-all-shapes-and-sizes-76fae165130c

Also, please, do ask questions if you should have any, will be more than happy to answer to them!
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:09:35 AM

Hello everybody! How have you been? I see its summer outside already, when did that happen? Didn’t notice it because we were a bit busy doing some great stuff over here.
First, Tixico private sale is coming!
To celebrate this occasion, we are launching our new landing page!

Check it out here: https://tixico.io/

The updates include:
•   Private sales details obviously
•   You can SIGN UP for the private sale (pssst, let me tell you – you can get a 70 % (!!!) bonus during the private sales period
•   Updated ROADMAP in the Whitepaper for token buyers to better understand what and when to expect from us
•   Demo is coming sooon, very very soon
We’re working around the clock and the results are rolling in as well. We’re getting noticed at conferences, by media and YouTube influencers. More information on this will be released soon, because... well, we can’t spoil you with all the good news at once.
One last thing – note that the private sales prices are in USD currently to provide you with more stability against fluctuating currency exchange rates.
Stay cool friends, we appreciate your support!
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

If your project can withstand resellers, then it would be very cool, is it possible?
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:23:00 AM

If your project can withstand resellers, then it would be very cool, is it possible?

Hey! Thanks for your question. So, we know that the secondary market is necessary and it won't go away. For several reasons some as simple as one not being able to attend the show due to unforeseen circumstances, hence the need to resell the ticket. We want to give a safe option for everyone to resell their tickets. But scalping won't go away as there always will be people looking for easy money. Our aim is not to fight those guys but create a reliable, efficient and safe platform for to eliminate fraud and limit the opportunity to set incredibly high price. Tixico platform is built exactly for that. We allow to set min/max price for the ticket, there is bidding option, there is built in safety feature that ensures the validity of the ticket and even some percentage of the margin goes to event organizers to make this platform a sweet little heaven for everyone involved.

I hope I answered your question if anything else, feel free to catch up with us on our TG: https://t.me/tixicommunity
delaroked

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

Hello, tixico.io! Smiley
On your thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3344585 - only 288 views now

We can increase views and comments in 500 times and more

I have perfect proposal to you for promotion on the Bitcointalk and help with increasing amount of Investment
We are company which promote different projects on the Bitcointalk forum.

We have next promotion plans:
1) Your thread (ANN/Bounty/other) will be always at the top 24 hours per day.
Your project will be attract more attention from investors and bounty hunters.
This plan will not increase the number of post in your thread, but your thread will be always at the top.
2) Increasing the number of posts in thread.

Also we do promote on the Reddit, Telegram and etc

We have the cheepest prices.

For more detail write to us in Telegram - @bifyio

For trust to us, we can demonstrate how does our service work on your thread during 1 hour for free 🚀🚀🚀

pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

nice website and your project is easy to understand for me, hopefully your project run successfully  Smiley
elenaBORts

Activity: 83

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

Do I understand correctly that you are distributing tickets? can you find out which tickets are more accurate? only for musical concerts?

tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:21:54 AM

nice website and your project is easy to understand for me, hopefully your project run successfully  Smiley

thanks for your support! we know that ticketing issues are relevant to so many people hence our efforts to solve them - by offering an easy to understand yet comprehensive solution for more people to take up on it!
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

Do I understand correctly that you are distributing tickets? can you find out which tickets are more accurate? only for musical concerts?

hey! we do not distribute tickets ourselves directly. we will provide the ticketing platform for every kind of events - large, small, concerts, sporting, conferences to mention a few. this will be an engine for ticket sales that event organizers can use to sell their tickets on primary and secondary market alike.
because of the underlying blockchain technology fraud will be eliminated - so all tickets sold on Tixico secondary market platform will be accurate and valid.

hope I answered your questions. if anything else please feel free to join the Tixicommunity on TG: https://t.me/tixicommunity
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

Hi Tixicommunity
We've got few things to share with you:
- As you may know, today, on June 11 our private sale was supposed to start. Things have been changing recently, and our Private sale is postponed.
Let me tell you why.
- The main reason is quite simple – Our tech team is currently making some changes in the previously presented architecture to make it faster, more dependable and overall better.
- The second reason is something that our beloved Tixicommunity members got us thinking about. That is - how to improve the tokenomics of TXI. we’ve come up with some additional information and are updating the Whitepaper. It will improve tokenomics and provide other adjustments to the Tixico platform that obviously will increase the value of the project.
- We’ve been moving forward with the actual business. We don’t play small, alright - we have reached an agreement and got the wonderful opportunity to provide ticketing services for UEFA Europa League and Latvian Higher League matches in partnership with FC Liepāja already in July!

!!! Finally, I get to share the juiciest part. We are kicking off our USA roadshow. For the first stop, we have accepted the invitation to attend the Wall Street Roadshow by ICORating. Our CEO Normunds Vucāns will be there already TOMORROW, JUNE 12 and will PITCH Tixico there. Check out the event here: https://events.icorating.com/nymeetup
So, if you happen to be in NYC tomorrow, don’t hesitate to feel free to drop us a message on Facebook, Twitter or Telegram!

Read more about all of this here: https://medium.com/tixico/platform-improvements-pilot-project-and-pitching-on-wall-street-f88c2dc10a0b
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

Hello, I'm interested in your project. I'm interested in the question. Can you tell me how much money is involved?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

This project look good and I see team behind this project very experienced, I hope this project can be success.
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

Hello, I'm interested in your project. I'm interested in the question. Can you tell me how much money is involved?

hi! thanks for your question, but just let me clarify - what exactly do you mean by how much money is involved?
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:09:30 PM

This project look good and I see team behind this project very experienced, I hope this project can be success.

hey! thanks for your kind words, doing our best to bring better ticketing experience to the world!
preicoved

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

Hi Tixico team! Just listed your project to Pre-ICO Only channel (https://t.me/preicoved/575) You can track a reactions of our members to your project
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

Hey Tixicommunity! How are you doing?
On behalf of the Tixico team, I have some cool news to share. We have just closed our first deal. The first batch or tickets were distributed last week to the he First Qualifying Round of UEFA Europa League match between FC Liepāja and BK Häcken.
Check out full article on this here: https://medium.com/tixico/tixico-distributes-first-batch-of-tickets-on-eos-8f43afbac420
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: