Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Plans  (Read 116 times)
AAlex48 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

Do you when you trade set certain goals for the income?I believe that this prevents us from reasonably assessing the situation, pursuing the closure of the plan.But on the other hand, it gives you something to strive for.You should also not give in to greed and fear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

Of course, I have personal trading plan. But for every coin I make % by technical and fundamental analyses - for some coins I will take profit on 10% for some on 50%.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:33:04 PM

you need to also have a trading strategy on how are you goin to achieve that goal, but I also think your question is too broad and cannot be answered without knowing what king of trading are you talking about, is it one trade or multiple ones or day trading or what ?

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
AAlex48 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

you need to also have a trading strategy on how are you goin to achieve that goal, but I also think your question is too broad and cannot be answered without knowing what king of trading are you talking about, is it one trade or multiple ones or day trading or what ?
I'm talking about intraday trading, scalping.I prefer to follow the plan, but I would not want to run after him and eventually lose the rest.And if there is no achievement, a negative appears.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:26:34 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 09:45:24 AM by mpufatzis

I've made a plan too before I've started trading. Unfortunately, I was a very bad trader and I was losing money, so I stopped trading. The plan was easy, to take 1/3 back every time I could double the money. I've never doubled them, I lost more than half of them within a month. What I've learned (the hard way) is that it's very difficult to keep a plan, especially when you are losing money.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

trading plan is absolutely needed
so, if the markets go to others side, not like in your predictions you already have a plan,
and know what should you do in any markets conditions

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
wolffi

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

Yes of course trading plan is needed, you'll need a target about how can you profit for a certain time this will avoid you from greed.
Happy Trading ^_^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: