Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4387 times)
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

It proves me the best online money. And it secures my future.. I like it best because it makes me earn more money. It gives me privilage to become millionier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4garret

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:50:39 AM

Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?

cryptocurrency gives us freedom, we can invest, transactions without being monitored by the government or the bank. This is great for those of us who want to have privacy in investing. here I really feel free.
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:15:12 AM

cryptocurrency gives us freedom, we can invest, transactions without being monitored by the government or the bank. This is great for those of us who want to have privacy in investing. here I really feel free.

As we know that this new invention give us more options to do our business transactions with anybody, globally, without any limitations. I like that this sphere develops very quickly and there is an opportunity to earn on the crypto currency. After all, the crypto currency is more and more covered by the world, and it will have demand later. Thought?
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:17:03 AM

Well, what I like more about crypto is that my payments aren't connected with my identity and I shouldn't pay taxes.
Also it is convenient to pay somebody in other country

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

Decentralization and its blockchain is the main product here. Then here comes smart contract and more that drives the market crazy. Crypto knows no boundaries and no need for government and bank approvals makes it a good easy alternative online.
bitrocamb

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

I like everything from Cryptocurrecy. I like the way it works, likes the benefits, likes in investing, likes to follow the Bounty campaign. Just like the Crypto World. But there is one that I don't like most about crypto, which is when the price drops dramatically above 70% of the normal price.
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:46:12 AM

I like everything from Cryptocurrecy. I like the way it works, likes the benefits, likes in investing, likes to follow the Bounty campaign. Just like the Crypto World. But there is one that I don't like most about crypto, which is when the price drops dramatically above 70% of the normal price.
To me I think that the best thing that I like in alt coins is that there are so many altcoin which have very reasonable price and I am really able to buy a good number of such coins. It really provide us an opportunity to make big money from low investment.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

because it makes it easy for businesses to introduce their products and make it easier to transact.
many things I like about crypto. besides being able to share opinions and share experiences. here I can also learn and analyze the new world. moreover can make money. I really like crypto.
in terms of technology and speed in transactions

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
earn20

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:45:27 PM

I like cryptocurrency because it can bring money. And much more money than, for example, dollars.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
TorontoRaptors

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:53:58 PM

In this regard, trading will be more transparent, reliable and easy.
notreally976

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

For me, I like in cryptocurrency is that I can invest and I can make money by joining in bounty campaign.
SanAntonioSpurs

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

Cryptocurrencies give freedom from banks now you can spend your money where you want with low fees;)
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:56:32 PM

One thing I like about cryptocurrency is the decentralization though infrastructures are still not completely developed. At whatever time you wish to access your investment or wallet, you are not at the mercy of anyone compared to what is happening at the banks where you will queue and go through a lot just to collect the money that you by yourself took there in the name of operating a bank account. the freedom here is priceless. Cryptocurrencies has initiated a kind of competition to fiat money that in no time this will 'force' some unwanted happenings around fiat money out. New ones keep coming everyday and improvements are coming from all over. Cryptocurrency is just in a class of its own. Because of the ICO aspect of bounties my reading time has increased to enable me keep up with upcoming and ongoing projects. We are all here to support cryptocurrency; hence you just have to find a way to express yourself by interacting in the different topic. You cannot be here and not say something. There are just many good sides of it. The bottom-line is that we all make extra cash from it that is the ultimate beauty of cryptocash. They are all good reasons and many more to like cryptocurrency.
Yorkshire

Activity: 176

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:08:39 PM

First it was trade by barter before a legal means of trading was brought forth in form of the conventional or fiat money world over in different currencies according to our different nations and here comes another kind of money that is so flexible that it can be converted to any fiat and utilized in many ways. Cryptocurrency presently has become more or less a means of employment. Many have benefited from it. It has open people up to reading all forms of articles known as almighty whitepaper hereby exposing us to ideas we didn’t know existed. I just like everything about cryptocurrency. It is a ground breaking development that I believe will stand the test of time. It has a bright future.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:10:45 PM

What I like is that the Cryptocurrency has unlimited capabilities to penetrate the existing traditional financial system. With this ability makes it easier and cheaper
Making a good transaction around the world is really great using cryptocurrency but I like most here is the opportunity you have to get more profit in any ways, especially when you do bounty program. This is my first time to earn more in just a week and that is because of cryptocurrency.
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:05:03 PM

So far, i find crypto no better than fiat money. I use both because they have different advantages and disadvantages. Crypto will certainly oust some of the fiat money, but certainly never quite.
In fact, cryptocurrency offers us a great opportunity to invest in it and make a profit in a relatively short time. The conditions are, we can adapt to the cryptocurrency ecosystem and understand all the risks. I like it very much, especially as a millennial community, this is very profitable, can get money from the gadgets.
TorontoRaptors

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:36:51 PM

There is no reason for us not to like it, crypto is not a threat like malware or terrorist, crypto is our friend to step in a better life.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

Most of the cryptocurrency I like its decentralized nature. The fact that it provides unlimited opportunities for investment in promising projects. Gives the opportunity to improve their financial situation. You can also send any amount anywhere in the world in just a few minutes without going through an intermediary. This is great.

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

I really like her idea. I believe in cryptocurrency. After all, it allows you to make payments without banks or other intermediaries. She has a lot of advantages over fiat money. The crypto community is growing every day. And it's very good. Soon the crypt will be applied everywhere.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:28:51 AM

Cryptocurrency is great decision for investment.
No settled return rate like a bank.If you contrast Crypto and bank the arrival rate is high in crypto than bank.Crypto showcase is exceptionally dangerous yet return is likewise extremely high.But recollect dependably put resources into those mint pieces which you have finish exchanging history,research,otherwise dont decide to invest.
Right currently advertise isn't stable,so numerous individuals believe that it would not recoup and going to collapse,for them these forward and backward are normal for crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: