Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥  (Read 1077 times)
P9tosya (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:36:45 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 09:29:04 PM by P9tosya
Merited by qiwoman2 (2), BitcoinNational (1), panjay (1), 26FISCH_RU (1)

Hello all. At once I apologize for my English. I just want to help
I will tell you at once how much I am bounty and for what time, that you would understand whether you need this topic or not
I lead 100 twitter campaigns with reports, 10 bounty through the report form, about 30 bounty without a report. I do everything in 3 hours.

So
Firstly, in order to register quickly in the bounty, I made a file that I always open, here is an example

The best option is to make this TABLE
IT'S MY TABLE
This is a pattern of conducting a bounty, below I'll explain how to do it.
  • You must leave one line !!!!!!
  • Column A - Name of bounty (with hyperlink. You can copy from table)
  • Column B - Date of completion
  • Column C - Twitter URL
  • Column D - Spreadsheet URL
  • Column E - Minimum number of retweets per week
  • Column F - Minimum number of tweets per week
  • Column G - Type of report (Post, Auto or Form)
  • Column H - List of hashtags
  • Column I - Field for additional marks
  • Column J-P - Tasks by day (r - retweet, p - post+retweet, 0-report in post,f-report in form
In order not to get confused - you have to create a Filter.
1. Select all table
2. Create a filter (Data - Create a filter)
Then use the filter. If today is Wednesday. You select the filter on the column L
Click on the "Filter badge" then In the window that appears, select r,p or 0/f. And if you write "r" then table will show you all the bounties in which you need to make a retweets on Wednesday etc.
For convenience after the retweet, I put the number 1, after tweet 3 and after report D

♦Where you can search bounty:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 (The thread where do all the new bounty)
http://bountylord.com/ (website with a list of bounty)
https://icobench.com/icos (very good site, showing the date and rating of the companies. To find the bounty on the left in the search select *Bounty Available*)
https://bountyhive.io/browse (platform with automatic bounty (losing popularity))

♦How to choose a bounty:
There are 2 options of development of quantity/quality.
Now there are a lot of bounty hunters ,so not always with high-end top projects you can get a good profit,it happens that the average project ,you can get a lot more.
Still, if you decide to select good projects that will finish the job and gain cap, you should pay attention to the following:
  • to See the rating of the project https://icobench.com/ and if it's there https://icodrops.com/category/upcoming-ico/ (here 70% of the projects collect cap)
  • Look at the website(visually enough)
  • See how many people in the telegram(should be at least 20,000) If the project is all new,then see how actively people will be added there.to everything if the telegram spam codes for the airdrop, the project is not very serious,because the good projects have a separate group of bounty and a separate airdrop bot.In normal companies never there is no such spam.The rest simply wind subscribers
  • You can see the project team(but it is more likely to invest).
In the future, when you have already started to conduct projects, and to make a profit you can already select managers, not bounty!because it is easier to work with a good Manager,and they try not to take the Scam projects that would not get a negative trust.And even if you get a little less,but guaranteed with amenities.
Thank you for your time. Hope, that helped whom any

I also have a way to quickly make reports in Twitter campaigns. Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3326595.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

This is good that you have maintained a spreadsheet for your bounty task. I also do the same but can participate in maximum 30 bounties per day. But, want to know about you that how much bounty you have completed per day.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

It is a big job maintaining 30 bounties job at the same time. Also, to make sure you need to report the post every week on every thread and tracking your tokens after.

Keep up the good work.

IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

you did great for every bounty hunter who loves to participate in twitter and facebook. I also like your thread because you mentioned some of your sources from where we can get a good project to join. Thanks buddy.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

This is good that you have maintained a spreadsheet for your bounty task. I also do the same but can participate in maximum 30 bounties per day. But, want to know about you that how much bounty you have completed per day.
I make 100+ bounty/day now. It's not difficult. The only thing that I'm worried about. So this is a Twitter account
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:46:34 PM

The number of bounty you are doing are really remarkable and time with in three hours is also wonder full. I am doing only 5 to 6 bounty and it takes one hour. Your approach is excellent, i will also follow you. Thank you for information.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

Looks very complicated on my end. Maybe this is really helpful for bounty hunters who are really heavy on it. But personally, I just do signature campaigns and my method is just simple. I just save and bookmarked the bounty thread and the spreadsheet to check my current reward. Don't like to make things complicated on my part.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

At the end of the post there is a link where I told about an easy way to make reports
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:50:22 PM

Thats just great one and very organised. I am also doing bounties and maintaining them in the excel sheets only. However yours is more in depth presentation and you have got quick access to everything. Thats just good one to see how you have managed everything under one roof. I will do check out your excels pattern and see if I can work on mine in same way. I think these days bounties are getting too numerous and to manage all of them its really tough job to do. I use excels all the time but I have not made the use of them 100% like you have done. Will try and put some reviews here. Thanks for sharing with us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

The number of bounty you are doing are really remarkable and time with in three hours is also wonder full. I am doing only 5 to 6 bounty and it takes one hour. Your approach is excellent, i will also follow you. Thank you for information.

this is part of my table. At first it seems incomprehensible, but there is nothing complicated
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

Thats just great one and very organised. I am also doing bounties and maintaining them in the excel sheets only. However yours is more in depth presentation and you have got quick access to everything. Thats just good one to see how you have managed everything under one roof. I will do check out your excels pattern and see if I can work on mine in same way. I think these days bounties are getting too numerous and to manage all of them its really tough job to do. I use excels all the time but I have not made the use of them 100% like you have done. Will try and put some reviews here. Thanks for sharing with us.
My table is here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_66Sh92p6L_yoii6ORjhaB_1eHt4tXPQblYY3Zehw_E/edit#gid=2129910803
bezygly

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

120 for three hours, it's cool! I'm still doing about 25, and then only Twitter, I'll probably use your recommendations, thanks!
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:11:01 PM

120 for three hours, it's cool! I'm still doing about 25, and then only Twitter, I'll probably use your recommendations, thanks!
Good luck. You can make more than 100 bounty)
Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

The first time see to for such a brief time did so much bounty. That's cool!!
Twitter and Facebook are blocking you?
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

The first time see to for such a brief time did so much bounty. That's cool!!
Twitter and Facebook are blocking you?
I have been working for 2 months. Not yet banned
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:57:09 PM

I also create a spreadsheet like this but it's more simple, it's a great post and helps me better manage my bounty. thanks tomorrow I will try with your tutorial
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

Wow you guys are freaks, I just post from time to time. I feel like after seeing this I should up my bounty game but nope too lazy still lol Roll Eyes

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

That's great stuff, man, thanks! I maintain a spreadsheet myself too. It is a bit different, I use words and not so much numbers and have tabs for each of the bounties, where I put my social post links for reporting. Yours is very clean and tidy, but as I am a different person, I think my head would start bumping looking at all those numbers haha. I get dizzy only by reading white text on black background! Smiley Can I ask you, where are you putting your links for reporting?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
BUSTEDCLUB

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:06:05 PM

Dude, you just awesome. Im new and only do signaure campaign for now. But with this guide ill try to join some campaign, 130 campaign is to much for me hahah, ill try 5 to 10 this month and ill add some new campaign after that.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

That's great stuff, man, thanks! I maintain a spreadsheet myself too. It is a bit different, I use words and not so much numbers and have tabs for each of the bounties, where I put my social post links for reporting. Yours is very clean and tidy, but as I am a different person, I think my head would start bumping looking at all those numbers haha. I get dizzy only by reading white text on black background! Smiley Can I ask you, where are you putting your links for reporting?
Did not quite understand the question. Where do I get links for reports? Or what?
I take them from https://www.allmytweets.net/ and put them into a fo
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: