Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IDEX is down more than 1 hour???  (Read 147 times)
pageraji (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

when pundi x / npxs is go to moon like rocket today,,IDEX is down, it is overloaded? or routine maintenance or hack?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

Shit hits the fan when exchanges are being used a lot Grin, DEX should do better though. I would just bet it is overloaded, although I don't use IDEX much.

alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

We have only one way - to wait and hope that it will recover and work again because IDEX is my favourite DEX

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

On their official twitter account there are no messages. I tried to go in and it did not work for me, but it says that maintenance is in progress. I think it's worth waiting a little and everything will be fine, or there will be an official statement from the stock exchange's founders!
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

It seems to me that the matter is really in congestion of the network. But as for IDEX, this happens irregularly. Until now, I did not have the slightest censure on this exchange.
pageraji (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

i think its alot coin is pumping and idex down on knees..hope they do good action not like etherdelta...
BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:25:51 PM

Idex has problems again. When you try to sell or buy something it says this error:
Due to maintenance, this action has been temporarily disabled, try again soon

I hope they can fix this issue in short time. We couldn't use it today.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

There was some problem. I noticed too. Couldn't deposit tokens for a while and missed a trade at a good price.
Small exchanges are buggy. Will improve in the future I guess.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

IDEX, most times, if it is overloaded, it might not work properly as supposed. Sometimes, it might be as a result of background maintenance. I have used Index many times. Just last week i was told similar thing when i wanted to trade Docademic. Although, it does not take them more than 12 hours to complete the maintenance and there are times the maintenance process does not distort trading.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

when pundi x / npxs is go to moon like rocket today,,IDEX is down, it is overloaded? or routine maintenance or hack?
Sometimes I do think when sudden price increase or moons do really cause for a certain exchange to suffer issues or problems. Either it would be maintenance,overload or just totally just don't let traders do their stuff. Even on some exchanges too where I do observe such similar behavior that's why I do think that theres a possibility on other shady behavior but in most cases these are caused due to overloading.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
ciplut

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:56:44 PM

it seems that IDEX transactions are overloaded because some tokens have increased quite a lot, so please be patient and set the price of gas or may be in the repair
GrandBcn

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

Yes you scoff. Sometimes I just want to say - Enough of these bad news. I do not trade much on this exchange IDEX. But what's happening lately. People are so scared.
 Purses hack, exchanges are exposed to DDOS attacks.
 At least some of their huge income is spent on security? Or is all the money transferred to an offshore company?
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

Indeed. When the price of an asset is pumped, it is often impossible to strike a deal with this asset. Such coincidences are frequent and suspicious. A similar case was also in Cryptopia.

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:08:54 PM

Since it is a relatively new website and not accustomed to very high traffic, so these periodic maintenances keep happening in order to keep everything in check. Last week they had a maintenance almost every 3 hours and it got so frustrating to keep using that website. Out of frustration  I ended up moving my funds to a different exchange because the experience was becoming horrible. Hope they fix these issues soon.
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

Probably maintenance because i am using idex for months to what i have experienced these are just temporary maintenance.It only occurs when some coins are going to get listed or some security updates are going to happen.You shouldnt be worried because if you are using metamask you wont get hack if ever these hackers tried to.

Guli

Activity: 420
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

Hello! The second day IDEX not work. Trade is suspended. Such a convenient and easy-to-maintain exchange. Does anyone know what happened?
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:31:30 PM

Something I do not understand, is IDEX healthy?) Should I put my tokens out of this exchange? On account of course not much, but still feel sorry to lose.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: